ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Hindi Serial Shooting In Mumbai
Mumbai is known for bollywood movies & hindi serial shootings. Many famous movies and serials have been shot here. People from different places come to Mumbai to complete their dream to become actor or actress.
Mumbai is home to the largest film industry in India. It boasts of some of the most beautiful locations, which have caught the fancy of many a film and television directors. Scenic sea-side, gorgeous malls, busy roads, crowded railways and airport, there is hardly any spot in the city which has not been captured in the frames of the camera.
All the major shootings of Hindi serials are done in Mumbai because it has many ready sets available and required tools and team. Many people have curiosity to watch the shootings live and meet their favorite celebrity, all these is possible here in Mumbai.
Earlier it was not possible to watch the shooting as there were some limitations but now it is possible for fans to watch their favorite celebrities shooting live and get opportunity to meet them in person if permission is given. All these arrangements are done by “MumbaiFilmcityTour” company… they provide Live Show Tour where people get an opportunity to watch live Hindi serial Shooting, behind the scenes, camera framing, set management, lightings and more. The Tourist can meet the actors and the actress. They can even get a proper chance to click Photos and selfies with them.
Some famous Hindi Serial Shooting in Mumbai:
1) Ladies special - Ladies Special is an Indian television series that airs on Sony Entertainment Television. It premiered on 25 May 2009 along with a host of other new TV shows, as part of a major revamp by Sony TV. The show is about the lives of a group of ladies who travel by the Ladies Special suburban railway train in Mumbai. Season 1 went off air on 14 December 2009. Season 2 premiered on 27 November 2018 with new story and a new cast.
2) Tujhse Hai Raabta - Tujhse Hai Raabta is an Indian television series that airs on Zee TV. The show focuses on the unspoken connections and bonds between people. It premiered on 3 September 2018.
3) Mangalam Dangalam - Mangalam Dangalam is an Indian Hindi serial based on the quarrels between a man and his father-in-law. Its broadcast began on November 13, 2018 at 7:30 pm on Sony's SAB TV. In it Karanvir Sharma (Manoj Joshi) and Manisha Rawat play the main characters.
4) Kasauti Zindagi kay 2 - Kasautii Zindagii Kay is an Indian romantic drama television series produced by Ekta kapoor under Balaji Telefilms. It premiered on 25 September 2018 on Star Plus. .
5) Ishq Mein Marjawan Ishq - Mein Marjawan is an Indian television series. It aired from 20 September 2017 to 28 June 2019 on Colors TV. Produced by Yash A Patnaik under Beyond Dreams Entertainment, it starred Arjun Bijlani, Aalisha Panwar, Nia Sharma and Sonarika Bharodia as Deep Raj Singh, Tara Raichand, Aarohi Kashyap and Netra Sharma.
The above all hindi serial shootings are done at various locations in Mumbai. See live hindi serial shooting @LiveShowTour organized by MumbaiFilmCityTours.
Entertainment Articles1. Top 10 Summer Bachelor Party Ideas
Author: Brandon Howard
2. Optimum Studio Photography Jhb Way To Make The Images Look Colorful & Lively
Author: William Smith
3. The Exact Process To Hire A Wedding Photographer
Author: William Smith
4. Promising 10 Melodies Which Will Memorize You
Author: Anishz Jain
5. Hire The Most Charming And Fun Mentalist Magician For Your Next Big Corporate Event
6. Best Happy Birthday Quotes, Wishes, Status 2020
Author: Sumit Singh
7. The History Of The Baryton
Author: Nathan Weiss
8. Why Is Jukebox An Important Component Of Any Party?
Author: Laurie Hekeik
9. Hiring Chris Mike, The Mentalist For Corporate Events Dc You Will Acquire Many Benefits And Create A
Author: Chrismike Entertainment
10. Check Out Olagist Today!
Author: Brian Divas
11. Hen Party Themes For The Ultimate Weekend With Friends
12. Downloading Mp3 Made Simple.
Author: Jonathan Frank
13. Enjoy In The Hardest Of Times With Virtual Magic Shows
Author: Andy Peter
14. Guidelines To Use Pandora On Your Mobile
Author: Jason Martin
15. The Basic Principles Of Celebrity Style
Author: Filmy Duniya