ALL >> Career >> View Article
Ace 2019’s Nift Exam With Flying Colors!
A lot of things have changed over the years, along with people’s choices in fashion, accessories, technology, and every other thing invented by the human race!
And, undeniably, it’s fashion that has changed the most, especially in 2019! Humans are anything but static-they change with time, and so their preferences. People will grow weary of their present choices and will look for something new.
Courtesy to the ever-changing nature of the human mind, most fashion trends fail to stand the test of time, and are discarded at a later point, which is why the fashion industry is in urgent need of fresh talent.
NIFT is known for updating its exam paper pattern every year for this very reason, and some fashion students may not be able to cope with the exam demands. NIFT coaching involves teaching fashion designing students the nuances of fashion.
Here are some tips for coping with the new NIFT entrance exam paper, and make the NIFT entrance exam preparations easier!
1. Knowledge of the Syllabus
It’s said that to know the fight, you must know the enemy. Only then you may win the battle.
The Paper pattern of the NIFT entrance exam paper tests one’s creativity.
It’s constituted of two tests - the Creative ability test (CAT) and the General ability test (GAT).
GAT tests one’s analytical abilities, while CAT serves to judge creative prowess.
Following this, there will also be a NIFT situation test.
2. Paper pattern
For the NIFT entrance exam paper, one needs to understand the paper pattern, and get the gist of the matter at hand. This includes knowing the questions that will appear for the exam. Many colleges now have sample question papers available in their libraries for students, which means there’s a NIFT sample paper that you can get your hands on, and get a fair idea of what’s to come.
3. Drawing skills
To learn fashion designing, one must know how to draw-people will not understand your ideas unless you draw them. One of the questions in the NIFT exam paper will test your artistic abilities. If drawing isn’t one of your talents, then you can get admission into any art class in your vicinity, and work on your drawing skills, though this may not be needed if NIFT teaches drawing as well.
4. Time management
One needs to be quick when answering the questions that appear in the NIFT entrance exam paper, due to the time limit for every question. You need to work on your writing speed, and maintain your accuracy to avoid any kind of error, as most people wind up making unimaginable mistakes in their pursuit for speed.
Career Articles1. What Are The Attributes Of A Good Proposal Planner
Author: Adam Leworthy
2. Why Should Students Take Up One Year Executive Mba Courses In India?
Author: Krutika Sharma
3. The Many Skills Required Of A Painter And Decorator
Author: Roy Weston Jones
4. 5 Reasons Why First Aid Training Is Crucial In The Workplace
Author: Sharon McCulloch
5. What Is Data Science? Why Data Science?
Author: Sairam m
6. Career Path For Logistics And Supply Chain Jobs
Author: Faizan Idrees
7. Reasons To Enroll Your Employees In A Corporate Training Program
Author: Yogendra shinde
8. How Can Human Resource Keep Itself Trendy During Recruitment
Author: Satish Jaddu
9. 5 Reasons To Check Out The Digital Marketing Courses In Bangalore
Author: yogesh sashi
10. Best Ccna Training Course In Jaipur
Author: Grras Solutions
11. Working From Home – Online Part Time Jobs 2019
Author: Faizan Idrees
12. Uk Student Visa Without Ielts
13. How Much Money Can You Make As A Jewellery Designer?
Author: Akash Chauhan
14. Tier 4 Visa – The Way To A Brighter Future
Author: Irene Emily
15. 5 Benefits Of Hiring Temporary Staffing Agencies
Author: Glocal RPO