ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Global Fluoropolymers Market
Global Fluoropolymers Market report published by Accurize Market Research forecast that the global market is expected to reach $11 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2017 to 2025. By geography, the Asia Pacific and North America are expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% and XX%, respectively, during the forecast period.
An upsurge in demand from numerous end-use industries.across the globe to drive the growth of the market
An upsurge in demand from numerous end-use industries such as automotive, electronics & electrical, medical, industrial & chemical processing, and houseware, among others.fuels the demand for the global fluoropolymers market. Moreover, amended guidelines for the use of fluoropolymers by the regional environmental organizations, and enhanced performance of HPFs also boost the growth of the market.
The global fluoropolymers market has been bifurcated on the basis of type, application, and geography. The segmentation by type includes polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), fluoroelastomers, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP), and other fluoropolymers. By application, the market is segmented into automotive & transportation, building & construction, electrical & electronics, industrial processing, and other applications.
By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of the UK, Germany, France, and the Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
“Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) materials accounted for the largest market share in the type segment", says Accurize
By type, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) accounted for the majority of the market share accounting for about half of the total market share. The high growth is witnessed due to its extensive usage in the chemical processing and electrical & electronics industry. Moreover, fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) is the fastest growing market with respect to CAGR.
Electrical & electronics dominated the application segment in the year 2017, with leading market share; accounting for approximately one-fourth of the total market share. The high growth is seen, owing to the increasing application of fluoropolymers in jacketing, semiconductor fabrication and lithium-ion batteries, and cable and wire insulation.
“Asia-Pacific dominated the global market with the highest market share over the forecast period", says Accurize
In 2017, Asia-Pacific generated the highest revenue accounting for 40% of the total market share, and is also expected to grow with the fastest CAGR throughout the forecast period i.e. 2017 – 2025. Automobile, construction, and electronic industry has grown significantly in the APAC region, which in turn is generating the demand for fluoropolymers and offering growth opportunities for fluoropolymers manufacturer.
Top players in the market
The key market players include Solvay, Shanghai 3F New Materials Co. Ltd., Kureha Corporation, Zhejiang Juhua Co. Ltd., are Honeywell International Inc., Asahi Glass, Daikin Industries, 3M, Dyneon GmbH, and Fuxin Heng Tong Fluorine Chemicals Co. Ltd., among others.
Marketing Articles1. How Can You Assist Easily For Connectivity With Bulk Sms Resellers?
2. Different Types Of Winter Beanie Cap
Author: khadak singh
3. Significance Of Airport Advertising And Use Of Advertising Company
4. How Is Bulk Sms Service Beneficial For The Growth Of A Business?
5. Why An Advertising Agency Can Be A Great Addition To Your Team.
Author: Damon Za
6. Global Undersea Warfare Market (2019-2025)
7. Social Media Agency In Pune - Saletify
Author: Saletify Marketing Agency
8. Custom Decorative Cardboard Packaging Boxes Are So Famous, But Why
Author: William Smith
9. Infoglobaldata Released 30,261 Optometrists Email List The Best Source For Healthcare Marketers
Author: Alexander Daniel
10. Iot In Marketing – Top 6 Benefits
Author: Chandrima Samanta
11. Digital Marketing Solutions India
12. Global Infrared Sensor Market Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.2% During 2019 – 2026
13. Global Image Guided Therapy System (igt) Market Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 6.3 % During 2019 –
14. Global Surgical Microscope Market Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 11.4% During 2019 – 2026
15. Global Fitness App Market Is Estimated To Grow At A Cagr Of 21.5% From 2019 To 2026, Says Accurize M