ALL >> Health >> View Article
Alarming Signs To Go For A Root Canal Treatment
Root canal treatments treat a severely infected tooth that is suffering from irreversible damage. We can either save an infected tooth nerve with endodontics treatment or remove the infected pulp to prevent further spread of infection. The treatment itself is painless as the patient will have the necessary anesthesia.
Root canal treatments remove the infected pulp and leave the tooth itself in the mouth. Patients will be able to continue using the tooth after a root canal. However, if the infection is too great, we may need to remove the entire tooth to prevent the infection from spreading to other teeth. If the tooth goes untreated, the patient risks losing more teeth to infection.
Here are a few common signs you need to see your dentist for root canal:
1) Acute pain
If you are experiencing persistent tooth ache in your teeth, then this might be a sign that you need root canal treatment. Pain is often a first indicator that something is wrong at the root of your tooth.
2) Broken or cracked tooth
If your tooth suffers an accident or trauma that causes it to partially break or crack, then it might be time to say goodbye to your root canal. If your tooth is broken and the nerves are exposed, you risk contracting infections which may have far worse consequences. In such a scenario, the only option that your dentist has, is to remove the root canal to prevent further damage to the tooth.
3) Sensitivity to changes in temperature
The other indicative sign that you may need root canal treatment, is too much sensitivity to temperature changes. If you ever realize that drinking cold drinks or eating cold foods such as ice cream is becoming increasingly unbearable, then you need to get rid of your root canal. This applies to hot foods and hot drinks.
4) Tooth decay
If you have decayed teeth in your mouth, then you might want to visit your dentist and get a root canal procedure. Dental decay is caused by a number of factors including lack of proper brushing and eating sugary foods. With time, tooth decay will cause tremendous amounts of pain and discomfort and root canal can help solve all this.
5) Unpleasant odour in your mouth
If even after brushing your mouth you are still experiencing an unpleasant odour in your mouth, you need to see a dentist because this might be indicative of dental decay. Root canal treatment will get rid of the inflamed pulp causing the stench and you will be able to live without fear or shame.
If you have swollen gums as well, you might want to go see your dentist for a root canal because this might be indicative of an infection or inflammation of the pulp containing connective tissues and blood vessels.
Visit for Best Root canal treatment in Hyderabad at Shambhala and get the best solution for all the dental problems.
Health Articles1. Tips For Effective Oral Hygiene
2. Find Out The Effect Smoking Has On Your Oral Health
Author: James Franklin
3. Reflexology Body Massage Atlanta Often Leaves A Relaxed And Pleasant Feeling!
Author: James Johnson
4. Who Should Pay A Visit To Sarasota Pain Relief Center?
Author: Robert Augustine
5. What Foods Can You Eat After Wisdom Teeth Removal Surgery?
Author: Paulo Pinho
6. What Is Gingivitis?
Author: rajat ziffytech
7. Breast Health Book | Breast Health Promotion Consultants Florida
Author: David Seaman
8. When Is The Ideal Time To Change Your Toothbrush
Author: Claudia Lamington
9. Neuropathic Pain Treatment In Delhi, Pain Management Centre In Delhi
Author: Remove My Pain
10. Double Vision (diplopia)
Author: rajat ziffytech
11. How I Managed To Get My Critical Care Life Saving Medicines At Door Step During This Uncertain Time
Author: Devesh kumar
12. Top Tips To Beat Anxiety Signs In Your Daily Life Easily And Quickly
Author: UK Sleeping Pill
13. Vital Roles Of Bls Certification And Cpr Certification In Redlands Ca
Author: Robert Smith
14. Deceased Donor Liver Transplant In Delhi
Author: Liver Transplant in Delhi
15. Kairali Hand Sanitizer – The Best Practice
Author: Kairali Group