ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Global Connected Aircraft Market Is Estimated To Reach $11.7 Billion By 2025
Global Connected Aircraft Market report published by Accurize Market Research forecast that the global market is expected to reach $11.7 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 17.2% from 2017 to 2025. By geography, the Asia Pacific and North America are expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% and XX%, respectively, during the forecast period.
Request Sample: https://www.accurizemarketresearch.com/report/connected-aircraft-market/sample-request
Growth in aircraft transports as well as and growing need to advance existing connectivity systems to drive the growth of the market
Growth in aircraft transports as well as and growing need to advance existing connectivity systems fuel the demand for the globally connected aircraft market. Furthermore, the rising requirement for operational efficiency and a mounting need for airline & passenger safety also boost the growth of the market.
The globally connected aircraft market has been bifurcated on the basis of type, connectivity, frequency band, application, and geography. The type segment includes solutions and systems. The connectivity segment is categorized as air-to-air connectivity, inflight connectivity, and air-to-ground connectivity. The frequency band segment includes Ku-band, Ka-band, and L-band. Furthermore, on the basis of application, the market is segmented as military and commercial.
Request Customization: https://www.accurizemarketresearch.com/report/connected-aircraft-market/ask-for-customization
By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consists of the UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and the Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
Top players in the market
The key market players include Global Eagle, SITA OnAir, Thales SA, Kontron AG, Inmarsat plc, Gogo, Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Cobham plc, and IBM, among others.
Marketing Articles1. How Can You Assist Easily For Connectivity With Bulk Sms Resellers?
2. Different Types Of Winter Beanie Cap
Author: khadak singh
3. Significance Of Airport Advertising And Use Of Advertising Company
4. How Is Bulk Sms Service Beneficial For The Growth Of A Business?
5. Why An Advertising Agency Can Be A Great Addition To Your Team.
Author: Damon Za
6. Global Undersea Warfare Market (2019-2025)
7. Social Media Agency In Pune - Saletify
Author: Saletify Marketing Agency
8. Custom Decorative Cardboard Packaging Boxes Are So Famous, But Why
Author: William Smith
9. Infoglobaldata Released 30,261 Optometrists Email List The Best Source For Healthcare Marketers
Author: Alexander Daniel
10. Iot In Marketing – Top 6 Benefits
Author: Chandrima Samanta
11. Digital Marketing Solutions India
12. Global Infrared Sensor Market Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.2% During 2019 – 2026
13. Global Image Guided Therapy System (igt) Market Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 6.3 % During 2019 –
14. Global Surgical Microscope Market Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 11.4% During 2019 – 2026
15. Global Fitness App Market Is Estimated To Grow At A Cagr Of 21.5% From 2019 To 2026, Says Accurize M