ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Global Connected Aircraft Market Is Estimated To Reach $11.7 Billion By 2025
Total Articles: 14
Global Connected Aircraft Market report published by Accurize Market Research forecast that the global market is expected to reach $11.7 billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 17.2% from 2017 to 2025. By geography, the Asia Pacific and North America are expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% and XX%, respectively, during the forecast period.
Request Sample: https://www.accurizemarketresearch.com/report/connected-aircraft-market/sample-request
Growth in aircraft transports as well as and growing need to advance existing connectivity systems to drive the growth of the market
Growth in aircraft transports as well as and growing need to advance existing connectivity systems fuel the demand for the globally connected aircraft market. Furthermore, the rising requirement for operational efficiency and a mounting need for airline & passenger safety also boost the growth of the market.
The globally connected aircraft market has been bifurcated on the basis of type, connectivity, frequency band, application, and geography. The type segment includes solutions and systems. The connectivity segment is categorized as air-to-air connectivity, inflight connectivity, and air-to-ground connectivity. The frequency band segment includes Ku-band, Ka-band, and L-band. Furthermore, on the basis of application, the market is segmented as military and commercial.
Request Customization: https://www.accurizemarketresearch.com/report/connected-aircraft-market/ask-for-customization
By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consists of the UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and the Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
Top players in the market
The key market players include Global Eagle, SITA OnAir, Thales SA, Kontron AG, Inmarsat plc, Gogo, Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Cobham plc, and IBM, among others.
Marketing Articles1. Teej And Rakhi
Author: garima rathore
2. Economic Status Of Sri Lanka
Author: Deepak pant
3. Global Flexographic Ink Market Is Estimated To Reach $16 Billion By 2025
4. Call Of The Hour : Outsourced Marketing
Author: Aakash Sharma
5. Lumiford Launches 2.1 Stereo Subwoofer Dock Bluetooth Music System In India.
6. What To Look For When Hiring A Lifecycle Marketing Agency
Author: Damon Za
7. Polylactic Acid Market Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Trends, Forecast To 2023
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
8. Global Fluoropolymers Market
9. Global Airships Market
10. Global Commercial Aircraft Market
11. Global Guided Ammunition Market Is Estimated To Reach $xx Billion By 2025
12. Global Biomass Pellets Market Is Estimated To Reach $26 Billion By 2024
13. Global Biochar Market Is Estimated To Reach $17,050 Thousand By 2024
14. Global Heat Exchanger Market Is Estimated To Reach $25 Billion By 2024
15. Global Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market Is Estimated To Reach $15,362 Million By 2025, Says Accu