ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Global Guided Ammunition Market Is Estimated To Reach $xx Billion By 2025
Global Guided Ammunition Market report published by Accurize Market Research forecast that the global market is expected to reach $XX billion by 2025; growing at a CAGR of XX% from 2017 to 2025. By geography, the Asia Pacific and North America are expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% and XX%, respectively, during the forecast period.
Request Sample: https://www.accurizemarketresearch.com/report/guided-ammunition-market/sample-request
Increasing regional conflicts across the world, and growing terrorist activities coupled with tactical advances to drive the growth of the market
Increasing regional conflicts across the world and growing terrorist activities coupled with tactical advances fuel the demand for the global guided ammunition market. Furthermore, ongoing research & development and growing demand for precision-guided ammunition worldwide also boost the growth of the market.
The global guided ammunition market has been bifurcated on the basis of product, platform, technology, and geography. By product segment, the market is comprised of munitions, missiles, precision-guided firearms, guided rockets, and guided projectiles. Further, the platform segment includes air, naval and land. On the basis of technology, the market is categorized into laser, radar, infrared, GPS and other technologies.
Request Customization: https://www.accurizemarketresearch.com/report/guided-ammunition-market/ask-for-customization
By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consists of the UK, Germany, France, Italy, and the Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
Top players in the market
The key market players include The Boeing Co., Raytheon Company, General Dynamics Corporation, BAE Systems, Textron, Inc., L-3 Communications Ltd., Orbital ATK, Lockheed Martin, Israel Aerospace Industries, and Northrop Grumman Corporation, among others.
Marketing Articles1. Make Money With Youtube Videos
Author: JOHN MILLER
2. Shop The Best Quality Redmi Note 7 Pro Cover At A Minimal Price
3. Sms Gateway India For Promotions In The Food Industry
4. How To Rank In Seo, Over The Large Brands?
Author: farukh ahemad
5. Wholesale Printed Custom Hemp Oil Boxes
Author: seashore packaging
6. How Do We Improve New Hire Engagement And Retention
Author: Smart Admin
7. Video Promotion Services Will Certainly Accentuate Your Business Profit And Success
Author: Video Ipsum
8. How An Advertising Agency Can Speed Success In The Face Of Change?
Author: Damon Za
9. Job In Dehradun
10. 4 Reasons Why Your Business Needs Amazon Ppc Automation Software
Author: Tim Hughes
11. What Takes An Advertising Agency To The Top, And What Can They Do For You?
Author: Damon Za
12. Infrared Pictures – Get Beautiful Infrared Pictures
Author: Singh Ray Camera Filter
13. Use Bulk Sms As A Lead Conversion Medium
14. Creative Communication And Its Effects On Buyer Enablement
Author: Barath Kumar
15. Top 5 Simple And Useful Tricks For Content Marketing