ALL >> General >> View Article
Contact Center Software Solutions
Total Articles: 8
Archizsolutions cloud-based call center software has all the features to manage your inbound, outbound or combination customer call center efficiently. Start in a few minutes, and scale as you wish.
i.What is cloud call center software?
To efficiently manage your customer call center on the cloud, you need all the features in call center software - IVR, call recording, routing and more.
ii.How Archizsolutions call center software works
Have a single number on which your customers can contact you. This number needs to be easy to remember and to use in all its planes.
•Get a homophone
Get and homophone (virtual number) from Archizsolutions. Divert all calls from your customer's number to your homophone.
•Customize call flow in dashboard
To make sure customers have a great experience, personalize call flow, create IVR greeting, and add voicemail options, set office hours and more.
•Root calls the right agents
Smart call routing diverts calls to the right agents based on your customer's input and team availability.
iii.What you get from Archizsolutions call center software solutions
Give your customers a smooth experience every time they call you. Personalized, customized, sound professionals with our IVR solutions.
Missing a call means losing a potential customer or missing an opportunity to solve a customer's problem. With our call center software, stay informed about your business calls and better serves your customers. Get notified at the right time.
Our call center software allows you to record calls to monitor them and make better business decisions. Training helps agents, customer dispute resolution and takes data-driven business decisions to provide a great customer experience.
•Daily Email Report
Know exactly how your team is performing over a phone call. Get a detailed daily report with call statistics for your company and individual agents and groups.
•Conditional call routing
Our automated call distributor software routes call based on a wide range of conditions such as the day customer calls, the geography a customer is calling or even the customer who is calling.
iv. Who should use our call center software solution?
Any business, with a customer-facing team that wants to streamline customer communications. A customer support call center with up to 500 agents can use Archizsolutions for a call center solution.
v. Why a Cloud Contact Center Software
Set up a call center in minutes. Add colleagues, create a call flow and you're good to go!
Add/remove agents, virtual numbers (homophones) and increase or decrease the number of calls without worrying about the infrastructure.
•No specialist required
You can change your call flow and set it up without a dedicated team or person to monitor it.
With daily reports and analysis, you can track customer interactions and agent performance
General Articles1. How To Buy Boho Rompers Online That Actually Fit
Author: Sophia Stavrou
2. Beauty Device Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecasts 2025
3. Customer Care Kindle Fire Support
Author: silky sogy
4. Fiber Optic Components Market Worth 27.60 Billion Usd By 2023 With A Growing Cagr Of 10%
5. This Tournaments Beta Will Acquiesce
6. What To Consider When Booking Your Corporate Event Dj
Author: blackway digital
7. Navi Mumbai - A Haven For Affordable Properties
8. How To Convert A Picture Of Data Into Ms Excel Spreadsheet
Author: Jesus Miracle
10. Nous Nous Sommes Fiancés Chez Nous à Cambridge
11. Customize Your Front Entryway Screen By Aluminum Master Llc In Naples, Florida
Author: Aluminum Master LLC
12. Diy Pipe Projects To Welcome Your Students Back To School
Author: Maker Pipe
13. A Crewneck Champion Sweatshirt Is Perfect For Fall
Author: Hal Rhodes
14. Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylates Market: Global Industry Analysis Lubricant Demand Will Be Driven
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
15. Medical Plastics Market Manufacturers, Countries, Type And Application, Forecast To 2025
Author: Market Research Future