ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Has Made Abc Trek The Most Famous Trek Among Enthusiasts?
Even though an adventure seeker in the true sense does not need a reason to trek, the popular
Annapurna Base Camp Trek has several inviting reasons that makes it one of the most popular and sought after treks in Nepal. Whether you are a first time trekker or one having many conquered under your belt, we give you some of the top reasons why you must take this trek which is the busiest and the most happening in the trekkers’ destination—Nepal.
Top Reasons Trekkers choose the Annapurna Base Camp Trek
1. Among the many reasons for the popularity of the ABC trek, the main reason is its convenience and the fact that it is a moderately difficult trek that can be taken up by any trekker who has just the basic trekking experience. Also, the Annapurna Base Camp Trek cost is much lower when compared to the other treks in Nepal. This makes it a budget friendly way of adding an international trek to your trekking portfolio!
2. While trekkers trek mostly for the adventure and the adrenaline rush, the picturesque landscape cannot be overlooked. No one likes to trek a trail that is all rocky and mundane. The spectacular views on the Annapurna Base Camp Trek trail is another compelling reason that most of the trekkers choose to trek this one. From terraced rice paddies, valleys covered in Rhododendron and thriving Fern and Bamboo forests to rocky mountain walls on one side and cascading waterfalls on the other, there is no natural landscape that you will miss here.
3. For some this might be the top reason to take up the ABC Trek — the moment when you get up, close and personal with the Annapurna Massif, that moment when you are too close that you could almost touch the Annapurna I Main, the 10th highest peak on earth, you realize that every effort, any inconvenience was worth it. You suddenly realize how small you are in front of the 8000m peak!
4. Also popularly known as the Teahouse Trek, the Annapurna Base Camp Trek is also admired for its teahouse culture. This means, after a long day of trekking, the trekkers do not have to pitch tents and start a campfire; instead they get a comfortable lodge where they can retire, sleep on cots, use clean washrooms and enjoy a Wi-Fi connection which is almost in the middle of nowhere. Apart from these relaxed accommodations that are quite budgeted another great thing the trekkers can enjoy is an extensive menu that has the likes of noodles, spring rolls and Apple Pies! But remember that nothing can match the traditional Dal-Bhat.
5. Nepal remains a desirable trekking destination for trekkers from around the globe. The Annapurna Conservation Area has several trekking circuits that are suitable for a range of trekkers. This means trekking the ABC Trek gives the trekkers a chance to interact with people coming from different countries, belonging to different cultures and backgrounds and those who have a different lifestyle altogether. Overall, It is a great learning experience for the trekkers taking this popular trek in Nepal.
If all this is not enough, Pokhara, the base for the trek is a beautiful hill town and is a popular tourist hub as well. Once you are done with the trek, you can spend some time relaxing on the mall road that runs parallel to the quaint Phewa Lake. For the adventure seekers, try paragliding that is the most sought after sport here or enjoy a quiet evening kayaking.
https://www.weramblers.com We Ramblers is a leading Adventure Travel Provider in Bangalore, India organizes trips for all kind travel lovers and mostly adventure trips. As We Ramblers is a community that serves as a platform for the travel enthusiasts. Share your travel stories and meet budding travellers.
Travel Articles1. Top 3 Beaches Your Puri Holiday Package Must Include
Author: Dinesh Das
2. Valencia - The City Is Always Fragrant With Lemon And Orange Blossom
Author: Mo Othman
3. Top 3 Romantic Greek Islands For Couples
Author: Riya Jain
4. A Quick Guide On How To Apply For Visas
Author: Maria Robin
5. Top Benefits Of Using An Airport Transfer Service
Author: Top Shelf Transfers
6. Explore Neil Island And Port Blair On Your Tour To The Andaman Islands
7. Day Picnic Resort Near Bangalore
Author: Rohan kumar
8. Making Old "pre-owned" Airplanes New Again
9. Airport Transfers South West London Service Facilities And Merits
Author: tony smith
10. A Guide For First Time Travellers
Author: Zoe John
11. Delta Airlines Reservations
Author: Andrew Jones
12. Everest Base Camp Trek Guide For Fit
Author: Passang Tsering Sherpa
13. Plan The Perfect Mendoza Wine Tours With Tango Tours
14. Importance Of An Expert Dubai Car Rental Company
15. The Anatomy Of How To Find The Cheap London City Airport Taxi
Author: tony smith