ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Global Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market Is Estimated To Reach $15,362 Million By 2025, Says Accu
Global Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market report published by Accurize Market Research forecast that the global market is expected to reach $15,362 million by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 33.9% from 2017 to 2025. By geography, the Asia Pacific and Rest of the World are expected to grow at a CAGR of 36.4% and 35.4%, respectively, during the forecast period.
Request Sample: https://www.accurizemarketresearch.com/report/intelligent-virtual-assistant-market/sample-request
Increasing implementation of chatbots and increasing Smartphone penetration to drive the growth of the market
Increasing implementation of chatbots and increasing Smartphone penetration fuels the demand for the global intelligent virtual assistant market. Furthermore, rising demand for self-reliance, rapid resolution of queries, and online self-service also boost the growth of the market.
The global intelligent virtual assistant market has been bifurcated on the basis of technology, vertical, and geography. The technology segment comprises speech recognition and text-to-speech. By vertical segment, the market is classified into automotive, healthcare, BFSI retail/e-commerce, and other verticals.
Request Customization: https://www.accurizemarketresearch.com/report/intelligent-virtual-assistant-market/ask-for-customization
By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas the Europe segment consists of the UK, Germany, France, and the Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, Australia, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
Top players in the market
The key players operational in the market includes Alphabet Inc., Apple Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Baidu, Inc., TCL Communication, Microsoft Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Inbenta Technologies Inc. among others.
Marketing Articles1. Make Money With Youtube Videos
Author: JOHN MILLER
2. Shop The Best Quality Redmi Note 7 Pro Cover At A Minimal Price
3. Sms Gateway India For Promotions In The Food Industry
4. How To Rank In Seo, Over The Large Brands?
Author: farukh ahemad
5. Wholesale Printed Custom Hemp Oil Boxes
Author: seashore packaging
6. How Do We Improve New Hire Engagement And Retention
Author: Smart Admin
7. Video Promotion Services Will Certainly Accentuate Your Business Profit And Success
Author: Video Ipsum
8. How An Advertising Agency Can Speed Success In The Face Of Change?
Author: Damon Za
9. Job In Dehradun
10. 4 Reasons Why Your Business Needs Amazon Ppc Automation Software
Author: Tim Hughes
11. What Takes An Advertising Agency To The Top, And What Can They Do For You?
Author: Damon Za
12. Infrared Pictures – Get Beautiful Infrared Pictures
Author: Singh Ray Camera Filter
13. Use Bulk Sms As A Lead Conversion Medium
14. Creative Communication And Its Effects On Buyer Enablement
Author: Barath Kumar
15. Top 5 Simple And Useful Tricks For Content Marketing