ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Global Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market Is Estimated To Reach $15,362 Million By 2025, Says Accu
Total Articles: 14
Global Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market report published by Accurize Market Research forecast that the global market is expected to reach $15,362 million by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 33.9% from 2017 to 2025. By geography, the Asia Pacific and Rest of the World are expected to grow at a CAGR of 36.4% and 35.4%, respectively, during the forecast period.
Request Sample: https://www.accurizemarketresearch.com/report/intelligent-virtual-assistant-market/sample-request
Increasing implementation of chatbots and increasing Smartphone penetration to drive the growth of the market
Increasing implementation of chatbots and increasing Smartphone penetration fuels the demand for the global intelligent virtual assistant market. Furthermore, rising demand for self-reliance, rapid resolution of queries, and online self-service also boost the growth of the market.
The global intelligent virtual assistant market has been bifurcated on the basis of technology, vertical, and geography. The technology segment comprises speech recognition and text-to-speech. By vertical segment, the market is classified into automotive, healthcare, BFSI retail/e-commerce, and other verticals.
Request Customization: https://www.accurizemarketresearch.com/report/intelligent-virtual-assistant-market/ask-for-customization
By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas the Europe segment consists of the UK, Germany, France, and the Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, Australia, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
Top players in the market
The key players operational in the market includes Alphabet Inc., Apple Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Baidu, Inc., TCL Communication, Microsoft Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Inbenta Technologies Inc. among others.
Marketing Articles1. Teej And Rakhi
Author: garima rathore
2. Economic Status Of Sri Lanka
Author: Deepak pant
3. Global Flexographic Ink Market Is Estimated To Reach $16 Billion By 2025
4. Call Of The Hour : Outsourced Marketing
Author: Aakash Sharma
5. Lumiford Launches 2.1 Stereo Subwoofer Dock Bluetooth Music System In India.
6. What To Look For When Hiring A Lifecycle Marketing Agency
Author: Damon Za
7. Polylactic Acid Market Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Trends, Forecast To 2023
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
8. Global Fluoropolymers Market
9. Global Airships Market
10. Global Commercial Aircraft Market
11. Global Connected Aircraft Market Is Estimated To Reach $11.7 Billion By 2025
12. Global Guided Ammunition Market Is Estimated To Reach $xx Billion By 2025
13. Global Biomass Pellets Market Is Estimated To Reach $26 Billion By 2024
14. Global Biochar Market Is Estimated To Reach $17,050 Thousand By 2024
15. Global Heat Exchanger Market Is Estimated To Reach $25 Billion By 2024