ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Global Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market Is Estimated To Reach $15,362 Million By 2025, Says Accu
Global Intelligent Virtual Assistant Market report published by Accurize Market Research forecast that the global market is expected to reach $15,362 million by 2025; growing at a CAGR of 33.9% from 2017 to 2025. By geography, the Asia Pacific and Rest of the World are expected to grow at a CAGR of 36.4% and 35.4%, respectively, during the forecast period.
Request Sample: https://www.accurizemarketresearch.com/report/intelligent-virtual-assistant-market/sample-request
Increasing implementation of chatbots and increasing Smartphone penetration to drive the growth of the market
Increasing implementation of chatbots and increasing Smartphone penetration fuels the demand for the global intelligent virtual assistant market. Furthermore, rising demand for self-reliance, rapid resolution of queries, and online self-service also boost the growth of the market.
The global intelligent virtual assistant market has been bifurcated on the basis of technology, vertical, and geography. The technology segment comprises speech recognition and text-to-speech. By vertical segment, the market is classified into automotive, healthcare, BFSI retail/e-commerce, and other verticals.
Request Customization: https://www.accurizemarketresearch.com/report/intelligent-virtual-assistant-market/ask-for-customization
By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas the Europe segment consists of the UK, Germany, France, and the Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, Australia, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific while RoW is bifurcated into South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
Top players in the market
The key players operational in the market includes Alphabet Inc., Apple Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Baidu, Inc., TCL Communication, Microsoft Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Inbenta Technologies Inc. among others.
Marketing Articles1. How Can You Assist Easily For Connectivity With Bulk Sms Resellers?
2. Different Types Of Winter Beanie Cap
Author: khadak singh
3. Significance Of Airport Advertising And Use Of Advertising Company
4. How Is Bulk Sms Service Beneficial For The Growth Of A Business?
5. Why An Advertising Agency Can Be A Great Addition To Your Team.
Author: Damon Za
6. Global Undersea Warfare Market (2019-2025)
7. Social Media Agency In Pune - Saletify
Author: Saletify Marketing Agency
8. Custom Decorative Cardboard Packaging Boxes Are So Famous, But Why
Author: William Smith
9. Infoglobaldata Released 30,261 Optometrists Email List The Best Source For Healthcare Marketers
Author: Alexander Daniel
10. Iot In Marketing – Top 6 Benefits
Author: Chandrima Samanta
11. Digital Marketing Solutions India
12. Global Infrared Sensor Market Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.2% During 2019 – 2026
13. Global Image Guided Therapy System (igt) Market Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 6.3 % During 2019 –
14. Global Surgical Microscope Market Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 11.4% During 2019 – 2026
15. Global Fitness App Market Is Estimated To Grow At A Cagr Of 21.5% From 2019 To 2026, Says Accurize M