ALL >> Social-Community >> View Article
With so much to do for your birthday, you no longer have to worry about how to spend the same. Gone are the days when people celebrated their birthdays in their living rooms. From spending a day at an adventure park to having a party on a yacht, these days, people want a unique experience on their birthdays.
In Mumbai, you have plenty of options available if you are looking for something to do on your big day. Whether it is with family or friends, celebrating a birthday in Mumbai can be a ton of fun
A Spa treatment
On your birthday, you can give yourself the best gift one could think of, that is the gift of relaxation. There are spas in Mumbai that offer discounts and have great packages on massages and treatments. Some spas offer birthday discounts too. So head out for some pampering and come back feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Enroll in a workshop
If you love learning new things, a good way to celebrate your birthday is to join a hobby or skill workshop.In Mumbai workshops on cooking, writing, painting, coffee brewing, bartending, soap making, origami and much more are often held.
Throw a Yatch Party at Gateway of India
If you have the budget, a unique way to celebrate your birthday is by throwing a yacht party. There is nothing like enjoying a party in the middle of the sea, with breathtaking views and the cool sea breeze.
You can hire a yacht from the Gateway of India and prices start at Rs. 20,000 for three hours.
They can either have a DJ with them or you can book one on Live101.in
Have a musical night
What more than celebrating your birthday with a soulful musical night. Live music can add the fun to a party and give you a really good time. You can book a live singer or a band at Live101.in
Take a road trip
Mumbai is blessed with some amazing places on its outskirts. You have beach towns, hill stations, and wildlife sanctuaries. One of the best things to do on your next birthday is taking a road trip. You can go somewhere close like Lonavala or choose to travel overnight to a place like Saputara
Social Community Articles1. Importance Of Astrology
Author: Future Study Online
2. Traditional Vs Online Astrology - Why Is Online A Better Option?
Author: Future Study
3. Sovet+ Useful Tips For Home
4. Things You Must Know About Donate To Ngo For Child Education
Author: Sewa Bharti Malwa
5. Socioladder Is A Global Feasibility Study Company And Trustworthy Online Donation Platform
6. Feed The Children In India – Why & How?
Author: Akshaya Patra
7. How To Deal With Stress At Workplace
8. Best Astrologer In Mumbai | Astrologer In Mumbai | Famous Astrologer
Author: Pandit Ganapathi
9. What Are Those Things To Look In A Indian Astrologer?
Author: Marriage Astrology Prediction
10. Work-family Conflicts
Author: John Sullen
11. O.pen Reserve 420
Author: Armani Beahan
12. Famous Temples In Karnataka | Karnataka Temples List | Temples In Karnataka
Author: Pandit Manjunath
13. Urgent Protection For Homeless Children
Author: Jems Rock
14. Let Us Truly Be Alive!
Author: Ravi Melwani
15. Ravi Melwani’s Shivoham Shiva Temple |most Powerful Shiva Statue
Author: Ravi Melwani