ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
File Gst Returns Online In India@99
File GST Returns Online In India@99
Online GST Return is an Indirect Tax which has replaced many Indirect Taxes in India. The Goods and Service Tax Act was passed in the Parliament on 29th March 2017. The Act came into effect on 1st July 2017; Goods & Services Tax Law in India is a comprehensive, multi-stage, destination-based tax that is levied on every value addition.
In simple words, Goods and Service Tax (GST) is an indirect tax levied on the supply of goods and services. This law has replaced many indirect tax laws that previously existed in India.
Under the GST regime, the tax is levied at every point of sale. In the case of intra-state sales, Central GST and State GST are charged. Inter-state sales are chargeable to Integrated GST.
Now let us try to understand the definition of Goods and Service Tax – “GST is a comprehensive, multi-stage, destination-based tax that is levied on every value addition.”
Online GST Return
There are multiple change-of-hands an item goes through along its supply chain: from manufacture to final sale to the consumer.
Let us consider the following case:
• Purchase of raw materials
• Production or manufacture
• Warehousing of finished goods
• Sale to wholesaler
• Sale of the product to the retailer
• Sale to the end consumer
Online GST Return
Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN)
The GSTN software is developed by Infosys Technologies and the Information Technology network that provides the computing resources is maintained by the NIC. "Goods and Services Tax" Network (GSTN) is a nonprofit organisation formed for creating a sophisticated network, accessible to stakeholders, government and taxpayers to access information from a single source (portal). The portal is accessible to the Tax authorities for tracking down every transaction, while taxpayers have the ability of connect for their tax returns.
Online GST Return
The GSTN's authorised capital is ₹10 crore (US$1.4 million) in which initially the Central Government held 24.5 percent of shares while the state government held 24.5 percent. The remaining 51 percent were held by non-Government financial institutions, HDFC and HDFC Bank hold 20%, ICICI Bank holds 10%, NSE Strategic Investment holds 10% and LIC Housing Finance holds 11%.
If you are looking to pay Online GST Return then I will suggest to you that Advise24 will the best option for you. Because Advise24 is providing the best GST Return services in India.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Many Demat Accounts Can Be Opened
Author: Indira trading
2. Everything You Need To Know About Stablecoins & Its Benefits
Author: Nitro Exchange
3. Samsung Galaxy Store Will Showcase Blockchain-based Tron Dapps
Author: crypto business world
4. Where And How To Invest In Gold Online In These Uncertain Times?
Author: Divyam Joshi
5. Check Gift Card Balance Using Online Discover Gift Cards
Author: Discover Gift Cards
6. Should You Be Taking Loan Against Property?
7. How To Make Repaying Home Loans Easier?
8. How Should You Decide The Tenure For The Repayment Of Your Home Loan?
9. Basics Of Borrowing And Repaying Loans.
10. Guide To Managed My Vanilla Gift Cards
Author: Vanilla Gift
11. बँक ऑफ महाराष्ट्रतर्फे कोविड पतपुरवठा सहाय्य
Author: sameer shah
12. Did You Know These Facts About Fixed Deposit?
Author: John Judge
13. How To Send Money From Europe To India? 3 Simple Steps You Should Follow
Author: Reuben Williams
14. Why Are Nbfcs Great For Borrowing Loans Amid Covid-19 Pandemic?
15. Top Factors That Determine Your Mortgage Interest Rate
Author: Rahul Kumar