ALL >> Health >> View Article
Clothing And Diet Tips To Fight Male Organ Odor
Manhood looking good? Check. But a good-looking member isn’t enough – a partner wants a member that smells as fine as it looks – or at least doesn’t emit a strong male organ odor that works against its handsome appearance. Basic male organ health regimens, such as washing regularly, can help to fight male organ odor. But sometimes a stubborn odor requires fighting on multiple fronts. In such cases, clothing and diet choices can have an impact on a guy’s male organ odor situation.
Why the rank smell?
Just why is male organ odor such a common issue for men? Well, it actually makes sense when a guy looks at it objectively.
First off, everyone knows that body odor tends to come about from sweating. Sweating releases bacteria on the skin, which creates a strong odor. Sweat, of course, comes from physical exertion and/or higher temperatures—and the member is generally in the “tropic zone” of the body. First, unless a guy regularly goes unclothed or commando, the manhood is most often kept beneath two layers of clothing (trousers and underwear)—and often one or both have a snug fit, which ...
... increases heat.
Second, unless a guy manscapes, the midsection is filled with a big thatch of pubic hair, which provides insulation to increase the heat quotient. Beyond that, when blood rushes into the member, as it does several times a day, it increases the heat as well.
All of which combines to make sweating more likely, and therefore increases the chances of male organ odor.
Diet and clothing
As mentioned, washing regularly is the first step in the charge against male organ odor. But what a guy wears and eats/drinks can also have an impact. With that in mind, the following tips may be helpful.
- Be careful of smelly foods in the diet. Some foods are associated with strong smells naturally, and these aromas often have an effect on body odor as well. For example, onions and garlic are generally associated with a “big’ smell. But every person’s body metabolizes food differently, and what may produce no smell in one guy might cause a reek in another. It pays to experiment to see if certain foods are better or worse for an individual’s male organ odor.
- Add more water to the diet. Staying hydrated is important for general health, but it also can help reduce male organ odor. The more water in the body, the more it is able to dilute or weaken strong odors.
- Check zinc and magnesium levels. A man might want to ask his doctor about his zinc and magnesium levels. If these levels are low, body odor tends to increase. If it turns out he needs more, he should discuss with his doctor whether a change in diet or use of a supplement is in order.
- Go loose. Tight clothing shows off a man’s assets, but if it’s too tight in the mid-section, there’s more sweat. Choosing looser-fitting underwear and/or trousers can make a difference. So can opting to lose clothing altogether; if a guy is able to go bare at home for a couple of hours a day, it can help to “air out” his manhood.
- Go natural. Synthetic fibers trap more heat; natural fibers let the skin breathe. When possible, go with cottons, etc., rather than rayons or nylons in choosing pants and underwear.
Making smart diet and clothing choices can have a positive impact on male organ odor, as can making a smart choice when selecting a superior male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). First things first: look at the label and be sure that the chosen crème contains vitamin A, which has antibacterial properties that can help reduce unwanted male organ odor. The crème should also include antioxidants, such as alpha-lipoic acid and vitamin C, which can eliminate excess free radicals and thereby prevent damaging oxidative stress.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. White Spots On Teeth - Causes And Treatment
Author: Reza Nikfar
2. How To Prevent Plaque Build-up?
Author: Reza Nikfar
3. The Best Practices For Maintaining Gums And Teeth
Author: Reza Nikfar
4. Difference Between Mental Health Professionals: Choose Yours Wisely
Author: Sage Advice
5. January’s Talk Of The Town – The Rise Of Medical Interest In Cbd Flower
Author: dr strains cbd
6. Hemp Economics - Women Leaders, Diversifying, Investments
Author: dr. strains CBD
7. 3 Morning Habits To Make Raiz De Tejocote Function Actively
8. Osho Kundalini Meditation And Its Long-term Benefits
Author: Osho Leela Meditation Center
9. Xanax: Fighting Anxiety With The Best In Class Anti-anxiety Medication
10. Bột Tắm Trắng Lani - Tắm Trắng Trị Thâm Toàn Thân
11. Should You Online Order Whiskey? Tips To Buy Whiskey On Home Delivery
Author: Castle Freke
12. How To Overcome Financial Stress In Relationships?
Author: George Brun
13. What To Do When You’ve Lower Back Pain?
14. Buy Hydrocodone Online And Forget All Pains And Aches
15. Easy And Effective Gig Harbor Neck Exercises For Neck Pain
Author: Harbor Physical Therapy