ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
What Is Exactly High-intensity Interval Training?
Fitness freaks, weight watchers and those who want to get slim, try all sorts of exercise routines. High-intensity interval training is one of the exercise procedures which help in burning fat effectively.
Well for starters let’s see what exactly does this training mean. The high- interval intensity training means training very vigorously for a certain period of time, then slowing the training for an interval and then again hit to a vigorous workout.
To give an example let’s take a girl jogging while doing normal walking at normal speed for say 10 mins, she will increase the speed to an extreme level of jogging for next 10minutes, after that again resume to normal walk for next 10 mins and so on.
In this work out regime during the intense work out period, you need to push yourself to the ultimate limit of breathlessness. The point when you are out of your breath that the point when you slow down the pace, not stop it.
There are many theories and researches conducted on this specific work out. It is being said that a small time of high-intensity interval training can burn more calories than that of normal workout training.
This works out increases your stamina as every time you push your limits a little farther.
It is also said that there is more fat burning in this work out than that of normal exercise training.
The bonus of this workout is that you do not need any equipment for your workout; you can just do it on your own!
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. How To Build Up Quickly: Without Getting Fat!
Author: Rajib Khan
2. Hatha Yoga Teacher Training In India
Author: Rakesh Kumar Khuntia
3. 12 Pcs Sumifun Detox Foot Pads Patches Feet Care Foot Corn Removal Remover Feet Care D1360
Author: smart gadgets
4. The Benefits Of Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training
Author: Rajesh Kumar
5. 5 Benefits Of Taking Anavar Steroids
Author: alpha pharmaceuticals
6. Spinal And Sports Physiotherapists Wetherill Park | Physio In Castle Hill
7. How To Burping A Baby: Step By Step Guide
Author: Jeetender kumar
8. Sources Of Protein For Vegetarians
Author: Rite Bite
9. Buy Xenical Online | Weight Loss Pills | Xenical Orlistat
Author: Nancy Westberg
10. Arnold Schwarzenegger, How Bodybuilding Can Bring Glory
Author: Alpha Pharmaceuticals
11. Management Of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (crps)
Author: Rajesh mishra
12. How Does Cannabis Really Affect The Lungs?
Author: Dilian Stoyanov
13. Snacks That Can Help You Lose Weight
Author: Rite Bite
14. Long Line Bras - For Using Maternity Bra
15. Rishikesh Is The Best Platform To Learn Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
Author: rajesh mishra