ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Google Posts Help Advice For Sites Impacted By Core Updates
Finally, we knew it was coming, and now it is here, Google has advised what you can do so that your site could perform better in the days of Google’s main algorithm update in Google search ranking. Despite Google saying that there is no fix, he repeated, there is no fix, but Google is trying to help site owners focus more on overall quality.
First of all, it reminds me about the post about updates – updates from our search algorithms.
Double Down on No Fix
Google again said, there is no fix.
Google wrote “We are aware of sites that will be looking to fix drops of experience, and we want to ensure that they do not try to fix the wrong things. Nothing can happen. ” Google said “As explained above, the pages that fall after the core update, there is nothing wrong to correct them.” We understand that those who do less good after the change in core updates, Still may feel that they need to do something. “
There’s nothing wrong with pages that may perform less well in a core update. They haven’t violated our webmaster guidelines nor been subjected to a manual or algorithmic action, as can happen to pages that do violate those guidelines. In fact, there’s nothing in a core update that targets specific pages or sites. Instead, the changes are about improving how our systems assess content overall. These changes may cause some pages that were previously under-rewarded to do better.
One way to think of how a core update operates is to imagine you made a list of the top 100 movies in 2015. A few years later in 2019, you refresh the list. It’s going to naturally change. Some new and wonderful movies that never existed before will now be candidates for inclusion. You might also reassess some films and realize they deserved a higher place on the list than they had before.
The list will change, and films previously higher on the list that move down aren’t bad. There are simply more deserving films that are coming before them.
Got it – no fix.
Here you can fix
Okay, so you cannot do anything right, but since the troublemakers do not stop you from telling you about the advice, you have decided to give us some advice. What is the advice of the three folds
Here is a list of those items that you can think of, Panda is not in advice
quality rat guidelines Look at and focus on the EAT section.
(1) Panda Advice: Google pointed out the advice given in 2011, with more guidance on building high-quality sites, “A starting point is to reconsider the advice that we have previously offered That if you believe how you are presenting quality materials. “
(2) Updated List of Advice: Here is an updated list of Google advice “A fresh set of questions to ask about yourself about your content” (A) In content and quality questions, (b) specialization Question, (C) Presentation and Production Question and (D) Comparative Question:
(A) Content and quality questions
Does the content provide basic information, reporting, research or analysis?
Does the content provide sufficient, complete or comprehensive details of the subject matter?
Does the material provide practical analysis or interesting information which is obvious?
If the content is attracted to other sources, then does it avoid copying or rewriting those sources and instead provides enough extra value and originality?
Does the title and / or page title provide a descriptive, helpful summary of the content?
Does the title and / or page title avoid being exaggerated or shocking in nature?
Is this the type of page that you want to bookmark, share with a friend, or want to?
Do you expect to see or refer to this material by the printed magazine, encyclopedia or book?
(B) Questions of expertise
Does the content present information in such a way that you can rely on it, such as clear sourcing, evidence of the expertise involved, author or site about which it publishes, such as links to a writer page or About the site. Page?
If you have researched a site that produces content, will you be away with the notion that it is well-credible or widely recognized as an authority on its subject?
Is this content written by a specialist or enthusiast who knows this topic well?
Is the material easily free of verified factual errors?
Will you feel comfortable believing in this material for issues related to your money or your life?
(C) presents a production question
Is the content free from spelling or stylistic issues?
Was the material produced nicely, or is it produced in sloppy or hasty?
Is the content produced or outsourced by a large number of creators, or is spread across a large network of sites, so that there is not much attention or care on different pages or sites?
Is there an excessive amount of ads in content that is distracted or interrupted by the main content?
Does the content show up well for mobile devices when viewed on them?
(D) Comparative questions
Does the content provide sufficient value compared to other pages of search results?
Does the content appear to serve the interests of visitors on the site, or does it feel that someone can rank well in search engines?
(3) Quality Ratters Guidelines and EAT: Then Google says that you should really dig into the Quality Raters guidelines with the focus on the EAT section. Google said, “If you think how rat learns to assess good content, it can help you to improve your content. In return, you can probably do better in search.” “Specifically, racers are trained to understand whether there is material that we call strong EAT. This means expertise, authority and trust. Reading the guidelines can help you to assess that your What is the content EAT perspective and the improvement to consider. ” Added.
Then Google was connected to a group of SEOs content around it, which was super good!
E-A-T and SEO, from Marie Haynes
Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials, from Jennifer Slegg
Leveraging E-A-T for SEO Success, presentation from Lily Ray
Google’s Core Algorithm Updates and The Power of User Studies: How Real Feedback From Real People Can Help Site Owners Surface Website Quality Problems (And More), Glenn Gabe
Why E-A-T & Core Updates Will Change Your Content Approach, from Fajr Muhammad
Source - Kcmk Kinesi
Web Design Articles1. Top 3 Factors Of Website Designing & Development Company
Author: Ratnesh sharma
2. Why Wordpress Themes Are So Popular
3. 5 Wordpress Business Themes That Help You To Grow Your Business
Author: Saalim Tahir
4. How Do You Select A Website Design Company For Your Project
Author: Soumya Banerjee
5. A Complete Guide About Free Wordpress Themes
6. What Makes A Great Website Designing Services?
Author: Ratnesh sharma
7. Things A Website Designer Often Struggles With.
Author: Robin Willson
8. Best Seo Services In Delhi
Author: Deep Bhardwaj
9. Best Ecommerce Web Development Company In Saudi Arabia
Author: Emily Mathew
10. Google Slide Themes
11. Should You Invest In Website Design For Your Business?
Author: John Ruskin
12. Some Of The Easiest Ways To Buy Wordpress Themes For You
13. Simple And Effective Wordpress Website Development
Author: Bhavin Shah
14. How Is Website Designing Different From Web Development?
Author: Ratnesh sharma
15. How Does A Web Development Company Function For Organizations?
Author: Here the author has stated about the web developer