ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Women Facing The Consequences Of Triple Talaq Will Get Relief: Amit Shah
The date of July 30, 2019 was recorded as a major break in the Parliamentary history of India. Following the historic Triple Talaq bill passed in the Upper House, there was such a success in respect of justice and respect of Muslim women which had been waiting decades. Despite all the opposition to the Opposition, under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the government continued its efforts to fulfill it and finally succeeded. This law came into effect after the President’s approval.
It will provide protection to women facing the misery of triple talaq. If we look closely at the discussion on the triple talaq bill in the Rajya Sabha and the process of its passage, several points emerge. The bill should be seen as a victory of the Modi government’s commitment and sustained efforts towards women’s respect, self-respect and dignified life. It was also the exponent of the opposition’s double standards.
The discussion on the triple talaq bill highlighted the real character of parties for whom votebank appeasement is more important than women’s self-esteem. Another fact also emerged that the Congress’ ability to unite opposition parties had deteriorated. When a government takes strong steps on a topic related to public concern, it is natural to support a large section. The triple talaq bill was related to public concern and social reform, so many non-NDA parties also supported indirectly or indirectly, which we welcome. We request various parties that they should rise above politics and cooperate in reformist works.
Resource : https://bit.ly/2Kbzn9I
Politics Articles1. Shaheen Bagh May Turn Jallianwala Bagh After Delhi Polls: Asaduddin Owaisi
2. Mamata Meeting Modi 'desperate Attempt' To Split Anti-tmc Votes, Says Bjp
Author: heena sharma
3. Anti-caa Rangoli At M.k.stalin House | Twitter Trending
4. Know Your Leader: Shekharappa K
5. Tsrtc Strike: Kcr Opened The Deadlock; Says Workers Can Resume Duties
6. Federal Minister For Economic Affairs Hammad Azhar
7. Know Your Leader: Shri Mahima J Patel
Author: JDU Karnataka
8. Jaganmohan Reddy Behaving Like A Psycho: N Chandrababu Naidu !!
9. Highlights From Chairman’s Speech - Reliance Capital Agm
Author: Ritu Shah
10. Rk24tvnews Best Media In Warangal
11. Today Latest Entertainment News In India
Author: Avi Das
12. 'चरित्र' की कमजोर भाजपा, 'लक्ष्य की मजबूत' है !
Author: Nilanjay Tiwari
13. Pakistan’s Independence Day On The Border Did Not Exchange Sweets
14. Top 10 Breaking News In India
Author: Avi Das
15. Where Is The Alternative Voice
Author: Kelly Sanchez