ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Set The Privacy Of Your Instagram To Maximum
Many Instagram users complain of not having sufficient privacy for their accounts. Most of the users look for complete privacy of their data and information on such social media platforms. Instagram offers an option to make your account from public to private, but it’s not enough. Cyber-security related issues are always at the top in the news and privacy is amongst the main concerns of social media account users. If you feel the lack of privacy on your Instagram account, here is the complete guide to increasing the privacy of your Instagram account to its maximum.
Hiding Activity Status
If you are one of those who wants to have complete privacy of your Instagram account, then you can start with this method. Hiding your activity status on Instagram allows you to hide the status of your being online and last seen. Several users hide their activity status to increase the privacy of their account. Hiding activity status prevents other users from checking your last seen on the app and active status. To enable the feature, go to the settings and tap on privacy. After turning off the activity status, login into your Instagram ID with a laptop or a computer and select the privacy and security option to disable your activity status in the app. It is one of the most useful methods to increase the privacy of your Instagram.
Disabling Instagram Stories Sharing
It may seem an unfamiliar method to many of the users out there but it works. Usually, anyone can share your story at any place on Instagram if your account is not private. Disabling stories from being shared on Instagram prevents other users from sharing your stories somewhere else. To disable it, go to the settings and select privacy, then select the story option available and there lies an option of Allow sharing as a message. Disable it to turn off the feature, which dramatically increases the privacy of your Instagram account.
Creating A Manual Filter By Blocking Comments
Blocking comments is amongst the best features of Instagram, which prevents some of the creep followers whose comments you do not like. On the other hand, the feature of blocking comments allows you to increase the privacy of your account as well. To enable blocking comments on the posts and stories you share, go to the settings and tap on privacy to open up comments. Tap on the block comments option available, and you make your account more secure and private by enabling the feature.
Ellen Cooper is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. norton.com/setup | mcafee.com/activate | mcafee.com/activate | office.com/setup
Computers Articles1. Top 4 Image Converter Software For Windows
Author: Elina John
2. 2020 Is Jam-packed With These Top Marketing Trends
Author: Elina John
3. The Features You Cannot Miss In Microsoft Visio 2019
4. The Importance Of Having A Good Software Solution Provider
5. Salient Features That Make Microsoft Office A Better Product
6. Importance Of Purchasing, Installing And Activating Original Microsoft Operating System
7. Confused With So Many Ms Office 2019 Versions?
8. Create Professional And Visually Appealing Content Using Microsoft Publisher
9. How To Buy The Original Software In The Cluttered Marketplace
10. Salient Features That Makes Ms Project Management Software Unique
11. What Is A Software License Manager? Here’s A Brief Guide.
Author: Ronald Larry
12. Get O&o Filebackup! Instant. Reliable. Fast.
Author: O&O Software GmbH
13. Extra Security In Your Internet Browser Through Kaspersky
Author: murphy felicia
14. It’s An Incredible Worth To Have A Bitdefender
Author: murphy felicia
15. Top Fitness Vloggers To Follow On Youtube