ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Every Man Needs To Know About Intimate Health
Here’s one fact no one can really disagree on: intimacy is an important part of life. Thanks to external sensual organs, men may start thinking about intimacy before puberty ever hits, and it’s a primal thought until their dying breath. Intimate health, then, is an important part of living a healthy life. But is intimate health just the hormone-driven function humans optimize to continue the species, or it is something more? Is male organ health the only real necessity there? What else does it give to men, and how does intimate health impact them? Are drive and tumescence function the only ingredients needed to be sensually healthy, or is there more to it? Is intimate health defined by the absence of member dysfunction(MD)? Let’s examine what intimate health is and just how complex it really is.
What Is Intimate Health?
Intimate health is a state of well-being, or general health, that empowers a man to fully enjoy and participate in sensual activity. This includes several factors such as physical, psychological, interpersonal, and social factors. Intimate health does not exclusively mean male organ ...
... health, which is an important part of intimate health, but definitely not the only part of it.
How Physical Health Influences Intimate Health
Let’s begin with inarguably the biggest influencer on intimate health, physical health. There are limitless factors physically that can inhibit a man’s sensual function; however, there are also limitless strategies to enhance it.
Here are just a few of the disease states that can negatively impact a man’s intimate health:
1) Heart Disease – Since hard-ons are fueled by blood flow, those diseases that impede it, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, stroke, and heart disease in general, can put an end to frisky Friday nights.
2) Obesity – Obesity usually runs hand-in-hand with heart disease and diabetes, the boner killers of the current age. Obesity can also affect stamina and ability as well as have psychological impacts that’ll be discussed in the next section. It can also decrease a man’s fertility.
3) Diabetes – Men who have type 2 diabetes have a higher risk of MD due to the nerve and blood vessel damage the disease causes. As a result, hard-ons are more difficult to get and maintain.
4) Cancer – Prostate and reproductive organ cancers can cause swelling that makes getting a hard-on difficult or painful. Also, some medications used to treat the cancers can cause MD. Reproductive organ cancer in particular can lead to infertility if one or both reproductive organs requires removal.
5) Peyronie’s Disease – Men who experience high amounts of repeated manhood trauma will have scar tissue in the member. If that scar tissue builds up too much, it will cause a painful bend in the member. If the bend is 15 percent or greater, the man might have Peyronie’s. This can render a man unable to have a hard-on or it just may be too painful to have one and/or enjoy intimacy.
6) Low Androgen – As men age, their androgen levels dip, which can cause them to experience reduced drive in addition to reduced seed count. A test can easily show if androgen is low.
How Psychological Health Influences Intimate Health
Some men might not realize just how much psychological or mental health can impact intimate health. Things like stress, anxiety, and depression can all greatly impact how a man functions sensually, but it’s important to note that every man is different.
Depression can affect a man’s drive. He may not want intimacy because he’s depressed. He may feel bad about himself, how he looks, or how he thinks he performs sensually. Some medications used to treat depression can also cause a man to lose his hard-on because they modify hormone levels. Obesity has also been linked to depression due to delicate self-esteem and self-confidence issues. Thankfully, there are many medication options, so a man doesn’t have to choose between happiness and intimacy.
Anxiety, be it general or specific, can also compromise a man’s intimate health. He may have performance anxiety, which results in an inability to get a hard-on, or he may release his seed early. Often, talk therapy and medication can be helpful. Stress also has similar effects on a man’s intimate health, which can include a lower drive but can also influence a higher drive when intimacy is used as the only outlet for stress release. Interpersonal relations also greatly impact mental health, which, in turn, impacts intimate health.
How to Improve Intimate Health
In addition to regular checkups, a healthy diet, and exercise, men should employ a number of other strategies to ensure a clean bill of intimate health. Be sure to stay aware of any new physical bumps, lumps, or pains. Always have in-depth pre-intimacy talks with new and existing partners. Create and maintain healthy social relationships to create a support circle of fun, caring, and informed friends.
When it comes to male organ health, be sure to have a daily male organ health regimen in place that includes plenty of time in the air to decompress and a grooming regimen that includes a bit of manscaping and daily washing. Men who want to really improve and protect their male organ health should use a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to keep the member strong, vital, and healthy. A crème like this with vitamins A, B, C, D, and E provides the member with essential nutrients for stronger hard-ons and smooth, supple skin.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. The Tale Of White Tea And Its Array Of Uses
2. Buy Generic Cialis 40mg Online Uk | Tadalafil | Vidalista 40
Author: Pro Pharmacy Store
3. Minimally Invasive Spine And Pain Interventions (mipsi) Are Going To Be Game Changers In The Healthcare Industry
Author: Pankaj Surange
4. How To Naturally Lose Weight Fast ?
Author: Second Medic
5. Signs That You Need To Drink More Water
Author: Second Medic
6. Air Ambulance Cost From India To Usa
Author: Almas Ambulance
7. Revenue Benefits By Onboarding Dme Medical Billing Company
Author: Danny Johnsmith
8. Snus Shop Produkte Mit Weiteren Zusatzangeboten In Deutschland Und Österreich
9. Is It Safe To Whiten Your Teeth With Procedures?
Author: Akash Tiwari
10. Dental Implant- The Most Recommended Option For A Patient
11. 7 Most Common Challenges With Oncology Billing
Author: Info Hub Team
12. Snus Online Produkte Mit Weiteren Zusatzangeboten
13. Back Pain Therapy Using Painkillers And Different Methods
Author: Daniel Paul
14. The Thin Spots: Where Hair Loss Concealers Work Best
Author: Kenny English
15. Mirna Sequencing And Assays Market Worth $ 343 Million By 2024 – Exclusive Report By Marketsandmarkets™