ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Best Ways To Split Pst File Within Few Clicks
Does your MS Outlook take too long to respond for performing even the basic functionalities such as even opening or closing a file? Do Embedding attachments irritate you? Then, it is an alarming sign that you are facing some serious problems. This shows that your PST file has reached its maximum size limit. According to a study, “an oversized file is an invitation to corruption." In order to increase the performance, you need to Split PST file into smaller several parts. In this article, we will introduce SysTools Outlook PST Splitter Tool that will allow you to split oversized PST file into smaller PST files.
Why it is necessary to Break an Oversized PST File?
Do you ever have this question in mind that “Why do we need to split Outlook PST file?”
First and foremost reason for splitting a PST file is to avoid corruption in files.
For faster speed
To fetch data easily
Best Ways to Split PST File
There are certain methods provided by MS Outlook to reduce the size of PST files but these methods requires a good understanding of Outlook as it can be a tiresome job for a non technical person. It is a lengthy task and requires you to follow step by step instructions properly to accomplish this task. Any single mistake can lead you to the data loss.
1) One challenging method is to delete unwanted mails one by one but, it is going to take a lot of time we all know.
2) Another method which is given by Microsoft Outlook itself is to break up PST Files into smaller parts using Import/Export Process.
3) Use “Move to” option to truncate PST file.
4) Use Archive Files to split PST files.
The above methods can be performed by individuals. However, it is an exactly opposite scenario when this process needs to be performed in an organization.
As the data enlarges, so is the size of the PST files. If you want to perform the procedure in a hassle free manner then, switch to third-party software. It will not only make the process easy but also, save your precious time.
SysTools Split PST Tool is considered a better practice to break up PST file because it has a user-friendly interface and is more reliable method to reduce the size of PST file. Using this utility, you can easily split oversized PST file without any data corruption. It retains original formatting and structure of Outlook data files while splitting into smaller parts.
Step by Step Process to Split PST File
1. Download and launch Systools Split PST tool. Click on Split button
2. Choose Outlook format and split option.
3. Click on Browse to select the required PST file. Select Open.
4. Now, select the destination folder by clicking on Browse.
5. Click on Next. The splitting summary will be displayed.
6. Once completed, select Save Report to the desired location.
Features of PST File Splitter Tool
1. It ensures data integrity. This split Outlook PST file tool provides various splitting options like: split by size, date, folder or year.
*Split by size: You can easily split Outlook PST file by size using a common size for all. The range can be from 5 GB to 45 GB.
*Split by date: The user can select a specific date from which they want to break PST file. In part will contain the date “Of” and the second will contain “Prior.”
*Split by folder: Using this option, the user will be able to make separate folders for each folder present within the Outlook.
*Split by year: From this, the user can split and create different folders for each year. For example,
2. It can divide both ANSI and UNICODE PST file formats.
3. This tool offers an option to split Outlook contacts and calendars by date.
4. Facility to split oversized PST file with all data elements like emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
5. The tool is able to break up PST file of Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000.
As it is witnessed from the above article that there are diverse methods to reduce the size of PST file. Therefore, considering the user’s comfort and convenience as a supreme objective we have covered all the possible techniques. Manual method has its own shortcomings and are not direct to the layman. On the other hand, a professional approach is best suited for a hassle-free outcome to split PST file into multiple smaller PST files.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Social Networking App Development: Features And Technology Stack For A New-age App!
Author: Ash Rakars
2. How To Pick The Best Email Software For Your Business In 2020
3. How To Get Rid Of Issues Netgearex2700 Issues Befalling Roku Tv Box?
4. Sap S/4 Hana – Empowering Manufacturers Driving Digital Transformation
5. Improving Efficiency In Pharma Logistics Digitally With Iot Technology
Author: Devesh kumar
6. How Much You Need To Expect You'll Pay For A Good Latest Technology
7. Lenovo Legion Gaming Phone: Everything Explained
Author: Aida Martin
8. Fugaku Arm-powered Supercomputer Of Japan: The World’s Fastest Supercomputer
Author: Aida Martin
9. Skills Every App Developer Must Possess
Author: Promitheia Tech
10. Why Is My Roku Not Connecting To My Internet?
Author: Maya Maria
11. How To Reset Netflix On My Roku?
Author: Roku Error Code 009
12. How To Download Google Account Manager Apk
13. Consider These Features During Iphone App Development
Author: Cameron McCaughey
14. How To Use The Best Internet Provider In Philippines
Author: Lee Wood
15. Critical Mistakes In Ecommerce App Development That Companies Must Avoid!