ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Organ Problems And Some Solutions
When a man has his health, he’s happy, and when he has good male organ health, his male organ is happy. That should be the end of the story, but unfortunately, sometimes male organ problems arise that can get in the way of desired male member happiness. Some male organ problems are more complicated than others, and some more distressing. Following are some male organ problems a man might encounter, along with some possible solutions to those problems.
- A sore manhood. This happens to just about every guy at some point, especially when he’s been sensually overactive – either with a partner or with himself. Due to the cause of the soreness, it’s one of the more desirable problems to have, and one many men like to boast about. But when genuinely sore, it can be a bit of a pain. Solutions include giving the little buddy a rest for a day or two, putting something cool (but not too cold) on it, and rubbing a soothing crème into it.
- A smelly member. Sadly, this is one of the most common male organ problems. We say sadly because persistent and heavy male organ odor is one of the most common ...
... reasons why a potential partnership gets derailed. Look, guys, everyone knows that the equipment gets hot and sweaty, so take steps to get rid of the odor. Solutions? Try washing more often, and especially right before going on a date. If possible, do another quick wash right before unveiling it; even just using a wet wipe on it can help. Also, using an appropriate male organ health crème can help prevent male organ odor.
- A hair trigger manhood. Guys really want to sensually satisfy their partners, and ideally they’d like to do so from penetrative coupling. But early seed release often means that a partner leaves unsatisfied, or may need to be further stimulated via oral or manual sensual activity (and there’s nothing wrong with that). Men with early seed release issues should consult with a professional to discuss possible treatments.
- Stubborn prepuce. Intact men sometimes experience phimosis and/or paraphimosis. In the first, the prepuce is unable to easily retract from the glans. In the second, the prepuce has successfully retracted, but then cannot get back to its position covering the glans. Often the issue in both cases is a swollen glans, and treating the infection or other cause of that can rectify the problem. Stretching the prepuce, perhaps using an appropriate crème, may also help.
- Urinary tract infection. Although somewhat more common among women, many men do indeed get urinary tract infections. They are just what they sound like – bacteria or another agent gets in the system that processes and disposes of urine, leading to pain, swelling, and inflammation somewhere along the line. Checking with a doctor to determine the cause of the infection is best, as the doc can then prescribe the most appropriate treatment for dealing with this issue.
- Social diseases. Men with multiple partners and/or those who engage in sensual activity without using latex protection are at a much higher risk of contracting a social disease. Checking with a doctor promptly for a diagnosis and treatment is absolutely essential.
Many male organ problems have solutions that are easy to come by or involve easily accessible products, such as daily application of a superior male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). As mentioned above, manhood odor can be diminished by using an appropriate crème, that is, one with vitamin A, the anti-bacterial properties of which fight odor at its root. When a member is sore, often a crème with moisturizers such as shea butter and vitamin E can provide superficial relief while keeping the male organ skin supple and hydrated.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Harmony Pro Xl Laser: The Best Solution For All Of Your Aesthetic Needs
Author: Priya Shah
2. Laboratory Information Management System (lims) Market Is Set To Be Driven By The Technological Advancements In Lims Offerings
3. Snus Online Kaufen Und Tipps Zur Auswahl Des Richtigen Produkts
4. Nephrologist In Vijayawada
Author: Dr. Anvesh Golla
5. 7 Types And Nutritional Value Of Black Fruit
6. The Glycemic Index Of Wheat
7. Global Cell Dissociation Market Analysis, Trends, Business Opportunities And Forecast To 2021 – 2026
8. In Vivo Toxicology Market Opportunities, Business Forecast To 2025
9. Sepsis Diagnostics Market Valued At ~$510 Million In 2021 And Is Anticipated To Grow At A Healthy Cagr Of 9% By 2026
10. Hospitals In Delhi | Mangalam Hospital
Author: Mangalam Hospitals
11. Laboratory Information Management System Market Opportunities, Business Forecast To 2026
12. 10 Health Benefits And Nutritional Value Of Green Millet
Author: thomas brown
14. Neurologist In Battle Creek | Holistic Comprehensive Brain Health Care
Author: Behavioral Healthcare
15. Lungs Detox Diet Plan