ALL >> Business >> View Article
(dme) Dimethyl Ether Market
(DME) Dimethyl Ether Latest Industry News:
Indonesia and China have recently signed five contracts under the Silk Road Economic Belt and 21st Century Maritime Silk Road initiatives. The cooperation contracts include the development of facilities which convert coal into dimethyl ether. The project is worth a USD700 million piece of the total contract’s worth of USD 23.3 Billion.
Methanex has been making progress toward its $1 Billion expansion of its Geismar plant which is slated for design and engineering planning by 2019. The company moved two methanol plants from Chile to Geismar in 2014, by 2019 they hope to begin building a third unit. Methanol is an alternative fuel which a crucial component of Dimethyl Ether.
Jan 2017 Mack Trucks are creating a renewed interest in Dimethyl Ether which is a diesel alternative which is clean burning. They are conducting with new field tests which are to be carried out in partnership with New York City’s sanitation department and Oberon Fuels. The test will include a Class 8 Mack Pinnacle tractor which has a thirteen liter engine started the trial recently and is planned to continue for a number of weeks of evaluation.
Free a Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/787
(DME) Dimethyl Ether Market Key Players:
Dimethyl Ether (DME) Market are;
• Akzo Nobel N.V. (the Netherlands)
• China Energy Limited (China)
• The Chemours Company (U.S.)
• Mitsubishi Corporation (Japan)
• Royal Dutch Shell plc (the Netherlands)
• Ferrostaal GmbH (Germany)
• Grillo Werke AG (Germany)
• Jiutai Energy Group (China)
• Oberon Fuels (U.S.)
• Zagros Petrochemical Company (Iran)
(DME) Dimethyl Ether Market Regional Analysis:
Dimethyl Ether Market is divided into five key regions including, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market among them due to growing paints & coatings and household fuel in the region. India and China are the major markets in this region on account of the presence of major end use industries. Europe is holding a comparatively smaller share in the Global Dimethyl Ether Market.
Countries namely, Germany, U.K, and Italy are the key contributors to the regional market in this region owing to the growing demand of Dimethyl Ether by end use industries such as automotive, wherein the product is majorly used in the form of paints and lacquer. Apart from this, there is a significant presence of key players which may help push growth of the regional market forward. North America is closely following Europe, in terms of market size, in the Global Dimethyl Ether Market. U.S. is the largest market in this region, which is attributed to the growing reconstruction activities along with the chemicals industry.
(DME) Dimethyl Ether (DME) Market Segmentation:
This MRFR report presents a segmental analysis of the global dimethyl ether market based on raw materials and application.
By raw materials, the global dimethyl ether market has been segmented into natural gas, coal, biomass, and others.
By application, the dimethyl ether market has been segmented into transportation fuel, aerosol propellant, liquefied natural gas (LPG) blending, and others.
(DME) Dimethyl Ether Market Table of Content:
1 Report Prologue
2 Global Dimethyl Ether Market: Introduction
3 Global Dimethyl Ether Market: Research Methodology
4 Global Dimethyl Ether Market: Market Dynamics
5 Global Dimethyl Ether Market: Market Factor Analysis
(DME) Dimethyl Ether Market Table of Content to be Continue…...,
Request for An In-Depth Table Of Contents For This Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/dimethyl-ether-market-787
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Business Articles1. Opportunities For The Global Boron Market To Reach $1.7 Billion By 2024
Author: Lucintel LLC
2. The Most Popular Christmas Flowers
Author: Joseph Delarge
3. Live Chat For Conversion: Here’s How It Boosts Your Business’s Success
Author: Surabhi Joshi
4. Welding Materials Market 2019 Global Industry Overview And Competitive Analysis Research Report 2023
Author: Market Research Future
5. Questions Regarding Clinical Discovery And Clinical Trials
Author: Zain Malik
6. Specialty Oilfield Chemicals To Have High Growth Analysis By Top Key Players | Kmco Llc, Sadara, Th
Author: Market Research Future
7. In The 21st Century There Are Almost Endless Designs Of Cufflinks Available
Author: Christer Ostlund
8. Asia-pacific, North America Lubricating Oil Additives Market To Register Growth | Lubrizol Corporati
Author: Market Research Future
9. How To Pay Off Debt And Save Money At The Same Time
Author: John Mike
10. Short Notes About Metal Engraving
Author: Signvec Pte Ltd
11. Rubber Processing Chemicals Market Synopsis And Highlights, Key Findings, Major Companies Analysis A
Author: Rishab Gupta
12. What Is Solar Energy And How Does Solar Panel Works?
Author: sunnysky solar
13. Top 7 Energy-saving Tips By Business Energy Comparison Company.
14. How To Care For Luxury Wallpaper
Author: Khuram Shazad
15. Assessing San Diego Roofing Companies
Author: Karl Godenschwager