ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
How To Setup And Use Wireless Audio Sharing In Ios 13 & Ipados 13
So, here is one more new thing from Apple- Wireless Audio sharing. Apple has recently launched iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 previews with lots of new functions and features. Audio Sharing is among the most notable features. Possibly, you would wonder what’s special in this? With this feature, you can share one of your earbuds with your friends or others and can enjoy listening to music together. Wait, the special thing about it is that you can listen to your favourite music separately. Sounds good?
No, you don’t need to jailbreak your device or even download an additional application. All you have to do a little set up between your device and wireless earphones. And, this new “Audio-Sharing” feature only uses the Bluetooth connectivity to work. Moreover, there are two different ways of using Audio-Sharing according to devices specifications. So, if you are unable to fulfil the first requirements, you can easily use the second one to enjoy it. However, you will need to pair both the iOS devices to the AirPods or wireless earphones. You can use any of these iPhones or iPads to try out the Audio-Sharing feature.
... iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Mini, as well as iPod Touch with iOS 13.
• iPad Pro (11 inches & 12.9-inch 2nd generation or later), iPad Air 3rd generation, and iPad mini ( 5th generation) with iPadOS 13.
Before moving ahead, make sure that your device has the latest iOS 13 or iPadOS 13. Here the methods are given for both, beta as well as for the final release version. Although the method for final release will not work as the iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 is not released yet.
Here is how to set up and use wireless Audio-Sharing in iOS 13 & iPadOS 13 devices.
Method 1: For iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 beta version (through Bluetooth pairing)
At the very first, you’ll need to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with the AirPods or wireless headphones. In the iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 final release, you can also use audio share by syncing the two Bluetooth headphones sets with a single device. Here is how.
1. Turn on both the wireless headphones and put them into the pairing mode. The procedure for doing this will vary as per the headphones model.
2. Make sure that both the headsets are in the pairing mode. Otherwise, your iPhone or iPad won’t be able to find the headphones and thus connect to them.
3. Now, take the iPhone or iPad installed with the required version that you want to use to play music.
4. Go to the device ‘Settings’.
5. And then jump into ‘Bluetooth’ settings. Here you’ll see both unpaired headphones in the available device found list.
6. Tap and connect to both headsets one by one. When the devices paired successfully, they will move to the Connected Devices list.
7. Some headphones also confirm pairing. You can check yours to verify that they are successfully paired.
8. Now, open any music app and start playing your favourite tunes. Both of the connected headphones will play the same track simultaneously. But, the playback and volume can only be controlled from the connected iPhone/iPad.
Method 2: For iOS 13 & iPadOS 13 final release (through proximity)
Although this method could be easiest for you than the Bluetooth pairing. But you’ll have to wait till the final release of iOS 13 & iPadOS 13.
1. Take the iOS or iPadOS device that you want to use for playing music and playback controlling, and start playing the media on it.
2. Now, hold the second iOS or iPadOS device and take it closer to the first one playing media.
3. You’ll see a pop-up on both devices, tap on ‘Share Audio’.
Once the devices get connected, you’ll be able to share media between them.
Ellen Cooper is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Computer Programming Articles1. Frontend Developer Notes: Give Life To After Effects Wiggle Path Via D3.js And Svg
2. 3 Best Practices Of Implementing Devops Outsourcing Team Into Your Workflow
Author: Nazar Kvartalnyi
3. Why Is Outsourcing App Development A Good Option In 2021?
4. Scrape Amazon Reviews With Scrapy Using Python
5. Software Development Time Estimation: Best Ways Of Calculation
Author: Nazar Kvartalnyi
6. Tronsmart Apollo Air & Air Plus With Latest In-ear Technology
Author: Brielle Harris
7. How We Build React Native App: 7 Things Which Save Your Development Time
8. How Is Fintech Api Boosting Growth In The Industry
Author: Ravi Gandhi
9. Benefits Of Using React Native For Mobile App- Softpulse Infotech
Author: Softpulse Infotech
10. Python Program To Make A Simple Calculator
Author: Shailendra Bramhvanshi
11. How To Use The Ranorex Framework?
Author: Fleek IT Solutions
12. Benefits Of Restaurants Menu Scraping For Your Business
Author: Carlen Sanderson
13. How To Effectively Use Instagram Ads For Your Mobile App Install Campaigns?
14. 7 Things Every Ceo Must Know Before Choosing Aws Cloud Services
Author: Programming PeopleInc
15. Top 5 Mobile Apps To Download Music For Free