ALL >> Health >> View Article
5 Facts And 5 Fixes For Men With Genital Warts
Once some small bumps have taken residence in a man’s pleasure palace down below, a panic attack is sure to follow. These clusters of tiny bumps can indicate a few different things, but if they’re not painful or pus-filled, it might be genital warts. Most people know genital warts by the virus that causes them, HPV. Most people also believe that men can’t get them, which would be very incorrect. While women overwhelming experience the symptoms of HPV, they aren’t the only ones!
5 Facts About Genital Warts
Genital warts are caused by the human papilloma virus, commonly known as HPV. They are classified as a partner transmitted infection (PTI) and are considered highly contagious. They look like little cauliflowers (good luck enjoying cauliflower au gratin ever again) and are small and raised.
1) Men are generally carriers of HPV but can also get genital warts.
2) Genital warts are usually painless and can often be overlooked.
3) Genital warts are passed from someone with the virus to their partner. They can be transmitted during unprotected Female canall and fastidious intimate ...
... contact, oral intimate contact without a latex barrier or dental dam, and close genital contact, even if there is no penetration.
4) Having a PTI, like genital warts, increases a person’s chance of getting HIV
5) If left untreated, genital warts can multiply and spread, so seek treatment immediately.
5 Fixes for Genital Warts
1) Get a diagnosis to ensure they are really genital warts. Other things like moles, skin tags, or genital pearly papules can give the appearance of genital warts.
2) Doctor-prescribed topical creams such as Aldara. It can be applied by the patient. It does have several side effects such as redness, fatigue, body rashes, and body aches and pains.
3) Another medication, podophyllin, must be applied by a physician. It’s a plant-based resin that destroys the genital wart tissue. It’s sister-medicine, podofilox, can be applied by a patient. It should be used for external genital warts only.
4) Cryotherapy is a common option. It works by freezing the warts until a blister forms around them. As the skin heals, it eventually falls off to uncover new skin. Some people need multiple treatments depending on the outbreak.
5) Surgical removal is done by a qualified surgeon. Patients will need general or local anesthesia and there is usually pain afterward.
Prevent Genital Warts
The best way to prevent genital warts is to begin at proper intimate and male organ health. Start with safe intimacy. That means many things. Be sure to use latex barriers for all kinds of intimacy and dental dams when performing oral on a woman. Also, when genital areas are near each other, be sure to use a barrier of some sort. The most important part of safe intimacy is having an open and no judgement conversation about intimate history and PTI status. Finally, if something appears abnormal and may be a sign of a PTI that was undisclosed, stop immediately and address the subject. The surest way to ensure safety (besides abstinence) is to request testing prior to intimate activity.
If a man had genital warts and has since remedied the situation, a good way to reinvigorate the skin and calm an irritation is to apply a specially formulated male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) to the male organ regularly. Using a crème with natural emollients like Shea butter and vitamin E will lock-in moisture and keep the skin supple without irritation. The best crèmes also are chock-full of vitamins and amino acids which promote elasticity and cellular renewal. A crème like this will make a male organ feel brand new again.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. White Spots On Teeth - Causes And Treatment
Author: Reza Nikfar
2. How To Prevent Plaque Build-up?
Author: Reza Nikfar
3. The Best Practices For Maintaining Gums And Teeth
Author: Reza Nikfar
4. Difference Between Mental Health Professionals: Choose Yours Wisely
Author: Sage Advice
5. January’s Talk Of The Town – The Rise Of Medical Interest In Cbd Flower
Author: dr strains cbd
6. Hemp Economics - Women Leaders, Diversifying, Investments
Author: dr. strains CBD
7. 3 Morning Habits To Make Raiz De Tejocote Function Actively
8. Osho Kundalini Meditation And Its Long-term Benefits
Author: Osho Leela Meditation Center
9. Xanax: Fighting Anxiety With The Best In Class Anti-anxiety Medication
10. Bột Tắm Trắng Lani - Tắm Trắng Trị Thâm Toàn Thân
11. Should You Online Order Whiskey? Tips To Buy Whiskey On Home Delivery
Author: Castle Freke
12. How To Overcome Financial Stress In Relationships?
Author: George Brun
13. What To Do When You’ve Lower Back Pain?
14. Buy Hydrocodone Online And Forget All Pains And Aches
15. Easy And Effective Gig Harbor Neck Exercises For Neck Pain
Author: Harbor Physical Therapy