ALL >> Health >> View Article
Summertime Self-pleasuring Hacks
The heat has risen – some might feel it has gone too far – and summer is clearly in full swing now. So many men will be enjoying the warm weather and the opportunity to stay outside and engage in summer activities like baseball, volleyball, swimming, barbecuing, camping out, cooking over campfires, etc. But summer means keeping an eye on one’s health amid all the heat, and that includes male organ health as well. And since most men continue to enjoy their favorite solo pastime, self-pleasuring, in the summer months, here are a few self-pleasuring hacks to keep in mind while beating the heat.
- Stay hydrated. As when undertaking any summertime activity, it’s important to stay hydrated. On some days, practically any activity will cause a guy to sweat, and some men get really into their self-pleasuring, to the point that they can get fairly drenched during the summer. Men who are “marathon self-stimulators” – who enjoy engaging in self-pleasuring for a long time, say an hour or more – especially need to be mindful of the loss of sweat. Drinking plenty of water or juice throughout the day is necessary, ...
... and it may be necessary to take a few sips during the actual self-pleasuring process.
- Wash up afterward. In general, it’s a good idea to wash hands, member, and any areas spattered by male seed, but it’s especially wise to do so during the hot months. Male seed carries with it an aroma, and that aroma can become powerful during summer. In addition, washing away the sweat on the body that may accumulate can help keep away body odor in general and manhood odor in particular.
- Involve a partner. Hot steamy coupling can be great – but sometimes all of the sweat and stickiness might not be what a couple is in the mood for. Inviting a partner to join you in self-pleasuring rather than penetrative or oral sensual activity can add a different dimension to one’s sensual life while enabling a couple to be sensually fulfilled without too much uncomfortable contact. For couples that never self-gratify together, summer is a great time to explore this option.
- Be careful when heeding the call of the outdoors. Let’s face it, there’s something about the idea of sensual activity outdoors that is really appealing – and sensual activity can include self-pleasuring. But as exhilarating as this can be, men need to remember that public self-pleasuring is illegal. If a guy really wishes to do so, he needs to find a space that is secluded and where he won’t be witnessed by anyone other than perhaps furry little forest creatures. Aside from privacy issues, a man self-stimulating in the wild also needs to consider potential male organ health issues. For example, whether stripping down bare or just pulling the manhood out of the pants, a man really needs to be careful of exposure to plants like poison ivy or poison oak. Also, remember that member skin is unused to sunlight (unless a man is a practicing naturist), and a long self-pleasuring session outdoors could result in a sunburned member. Rather than being totally outdoors to self-gratify, a guy may prefer self-fondling in the relative privacy of his own tent. But still a word of caution is required: sound carries farther in a camp setting, so keep the moans and groans to a minimum if there are any neighbors nearby.
Self-pleasuring at any time of the year can be a rewarding manner of self-expression, and the summer is no exception. The experience will be even better if a man is already regularly applying a superior male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to keep his member in better health. The best results will come from a crème that includes all the major required vitamins, such as A, B5, C, D, and E, which benefit from topical application directly to the manhood. The best crème will also include L-carnitine, which is especially useful for aggressive self-stimulators. L-carnitine helps maintain male organ sensitivity, which can be lost from over-enthusiastic handling during self-pleasuring.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Brain Power For Memory Enhancement | Brain Management
Author: Shannon Panzo
2. Dental Cosmetics - Cosmetic Surgery
Author: My Gentle Dentist
3. Role Of Big Data In Healthcare Transformation
Author: Anukul Madaye
4. Top Challenges Associated With Pharmacy Billing Services
Author: Danny Johnsmith
5. Want To Relieve Yourself From Anxiety Then Buy Xanax 1 Mg Using Pay-pal
Author: tony spark
6. Stress Management Tips In Life; Buy Diazepam For Sale In The Uk
Author: Eddie Hustle
7. Myofascial Trigger Point Dry Needling
Author: Karina Rosca
8. أفضل النصائح للتعامل مع حساسية الأنف في ذروة الانشغال
9. How To Treat Skin Allergy At Home?
Author: Jiva Ayurveda
10. Infection Surveillance Solutions Market - Business Opportunities And Global Forecast To 2026
Author: Markets and Markets
11. In Vitro Fertilization Market Worth $987 Million By 2026 - Exclusive Report By Marketsandmarkets™
Author: Markets and Markets
12. 5 Effective Tips To Detox Naturally
Author: Isabella Whitmore
13. Uses, Precautions, And Side Effects Of Taking Januvia
Author: Affordable Rx Meds
14. How To Prevent Feeling Itchy In Your Throat
Author: Cofsils India
15. Gc Gold Label 9 Extra-buy Dmg Dental Products-diadent Gp Points