ALL >> Business >> View Article
Should You Planning To Buy A Used Or Refurbished Smartphone
If you think that the price of high-end smartphones often exceeds £1,000, then the rapid growth of the used equipment market is not surprising. After all, a professionally refurbished phone is 50% cheaper than buying the same new phone.
What Is A Refurbished Phone?
A refurbished smartphone is a second-hand mobile device that can be shipped back to the manufacturer as a return or discount, or sold to a recycler or high street retailer.
They differ from the ones you use on companies like Handset Recycle because they are usually thoroughly checked by the recycler and have replaced any faulty parts. In addition to some bites or wear on the casing, refurbished smartphones should be as easy to use as new ones and usually provide up to one year of warranty protection. In this way, refurbished mobile devices are guaranteed to be fully operational with a degree of protection that you may not be able to find from regular used smartphones.
Should You Buy A Refurbished Smartphone?
With the current trend of higher-priced brands such as Apple and Samsung, the timing of buying refurbished products is no ...
... better. The second-hand mobile market achieved an impressive 10% growth in 2018, while the number of new devices shipped globally declined, so if you decide to buy a refurbished product, you are certainly not alone.
As interest in refurbished smartphones continues to grow, more and more phone operators and high street retailers are paying attention and adding their own used equipment. Many famous high street retailers are now buying and selling old phones, and even Amazon has joined Amazon to renew this trend. If you want to save some important money when buying a new phone, you should give some serious consideration to the purchase refurbished.
Purchase Refurbished Equipment
If you want a high-end model without having to pay for a high-end price, a refurbished smartphone might be a good choice. As you might imagine, there are many models that, if refurbished, should provide you with years of reliable service. But if you are looking for a good refurbished smartphone, I hope you like Apple or Samsung products, because these manufacturers account for more than 80% of the used smartphone market!
If you're planning to buy a refurbished smartphone, make sure that the sellers you buy are in good standing and that they sell fully tested mobile devices, repair them if necessary, and securely erase personal data from all previous users. Most well-known companies in the mobile phone recycling industry will also offer a one-year warranty on their refurbished equipment, so it is worthwhile to buy a brand you trust.
For more details on phone buying, selling and repairing, visit the website https://www.handsetrecycle.com
Business Articles1. Stable Isotope Labeling Market Growth By Application, Type, End User - Forecast 2024
Author: Rosy Wills
2. Peripheral Vascular Devices Market : Future Opportunities, Key Players And Industry Growth
Author: Markets and Markets
3. Never The Mother The Mother Of The Bride But They Were Always Her Daughters
Author: Bisli Event Services
4. Self-care For Ifv: Tips To Improve Your Chances Of Fertility
5. Want Relief From The Polluted Atmosphere And Concerned About Health? Marma Ayurveda's Lungs Ayurvedic Medicine Is Now Just A Click Away
6. Hoovers Database Service Provider Company In Dubai | Dnb Uae
Author: Fahad Santa
7. Venipuncture Procedure Analysis Market Evolving Opportunities With Innovative Ideas By Key Players |2020-2027
8. Wisa Launches Wisa Soundsend Certified Progra
9. Sphygmomanometer/aneroid Bp Monitor Market Facts, Figures And Analytical Insights During Forecast Period 2019 To 2026
10. Hearing Aids Market: Technological Advancements In Hearing Aids
Author: healthcare market
11. Profiling The Audio System Buyer
12. Tout Savoir Sur Le Procédé De L’injection Plastique
Author: L’injection plastique connaît un grand succès depu
13. Infection Prevention Devices Market Growth At A Cagr Of 6.20% In The Forecast Period Of 2019 To 2026
14. Flourescent In Situ Hybridization (fish) Probe Market Share, Industry Trends, Size, Revenue, Demand, Growth Analysis, Top Leaders: Agilent Technologie
15. Know The Advantages Of Using Plastic Pallets
Author: Charles Saranealis