ALL >> Education >> View Article
7 Reasons Why Ms Ramaiah Medical College Is The Best Private Medical College For You In Bengaluru
The Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore (RMC) came into existence in the year 1979 under the aegis of Gokula Education Foundation and as a constituent of Ramaiah Group of Institutions. This institution is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) Karnataka and is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Mathikere Sampangi Ramaiah, an agriculturist, educationalist and visionary, founded the Gokula Education Foundation and, started the sequence of 16 distinguished Ramaiah Group of Institutions.
To meet the training needs of future doctors, the MS Ramaiah Medical College Hospital was established, in the year 1984. It is a super speciality hospital and equipped with 1,331 beds.
The institute obtains state of the art infrastructure, technology-enabled classrooms, high-tech laboratory, interactive teaching-learning practices, research initiatives and much more. Students of Ramaiah are taught to make a balance between rigorous academic curriculum and extra-curricular engagements. The institution is dedicated, to the commitment of producing a group of responsible and matured doctors of the time.
In this educational blog, we will give you 7-concrete reasons to join Ramaiah Medical College.
1. Ineluctable Ranking Status of the College:
MS Ramaiah Medical College Ranking tells us its outstanding and consistent NIRF (National Institute of Ranking Framework) rankings. As per NIRF 2019, it is the 15th best private medical college in all over India, 5th best in Karnataka and 2nd best in Bengaluru.
According to the India Today Survey 2019, it is the 26th best medical colleges in India.
Since the time of its inception, the institution has been the centre of attention for the educational ecosystem. Critics and judges have acknowledged its endeavours towards medical education several times. Students and teachers of this institution are known their productive participation in several competitions, workshops, seminars etc.
2. Outstanding Medical-curriculum:
MS Ramaiah Medical College Courses are the manifestation of the excellent medical curriculum. The institution offers all levels of medical programs. The best faculty team of the industry delivers the courses to the students.
• MBBS is 4.5 years of course with 1-year of the compulsory rotatory internship program. The student intake capacity of the institution is 150 in this regard.
• MD Programs (3 Years) in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine, General Medicine, Radio-Diagnosis, Paediatrics, Anesthesia, Radiotherapy, Respiratory Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry and Dermatology.
• MS Programs (3 Years) in General Surgery, OBG, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology and OTO-Rhino-Laryngology.
• PG Diploma Courses (2 Years) in OBG (DGO), Radio-Diagnosis (DMRD), Paediatrics (DCH), Dermatology (DDVL), Ophthalmology (DO), Anaesthesia (DA) and Orthopaedics.
• DM (3 Years) in Cardiology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Nephrology, Medical Oncology and Gastroenterology.
• M.Ch (3 Years) in Neurosurgery, Vascular Surgery, Urology, Plastic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
• Fellowship Programs in Perinatal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Post MBBS Critical Care.
• PhD Programs in Microbiology, Physiology, Pathology and Community Medicine.
You can see that almost all medical aspirants can find their courses at Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore.
3. Foreign Collaboration:
Foreign Collaborations with reputed universities and educational associations have strengthened the institution in infrastructure, administration and world-wide networking. Also, they have pushed its arena further. RMC works collaboratively with Ghent University, University ILLINOIS of Urbana Champaign, University of Groningen, Oregon State University, MODUL Vienna University, Cancer Society of Finland, University of Tampere, Curtin University, Université libre de Bruxelles, Università di Siena and much more.
4. Competent Crowd:
MS Ramaiah Medical College Reviews tells us about many significant features, including its Competent Crowd. Potential medical aspirants from all over India and abroad join this institution. The conducive learning environment of the institution encourages the students who have come from the diverse community to become friends. Students interact, exchange and get enriched by becoming a part of the competent crowd.
5. Excellent Placement Platform:
Unlike other medical colleges in Bengaluru, MS Ramaiah Medical College Placement practices are broad and effective. Training and capacity building programs are one of the essential parts of its medical curriculums. After the completion of the course, students get plenty of opportunities to get placed in good hospitals with lucrative packages.
6. Experienced and Super-efficient Administration:
Every year MS Ramaiah Medical College Admission department witness thousands of applications for several medical courses offered in the institution. Experienced and Super-efficient administration handles everything smoothly and skillfully. From the admission promotion to the final selection of the candidates - everything it does with sincerity and precision.
7. Student-friendly Fee Structure and Payment System:
MS Ramaiah Medical College Fee Structure is designed, considering the students' convenience and including the contemporary payment methods. Students can easily avail installment options if required. Provisions of scholarships are there for students who show extraordinary performances. Admission department helps the students and their family members to understand the fee structure.
For more information about the college, contact Indian Educational Services, the best educational consultancy in Bangalore.
Education Articles1. Togaf - Enriching And Empowering Lives
Author: Nitesh Prasad
2. Vfx Courses In Pune – Arena Animation Tilak Road
Author: Arena Animation Tilak Road
3. How Digital Marketing Is Important To E-commerce Websites?
Author: SUJATA KALE
4. Best Cyber Security Career 2020 Roadmap For It Professionals
5. Last One Month Strategy For Neet 2020
Author: Ajay Dulgach
6. Impacts Of Covid-19 On The Website Designing Development Companies
Author: RIYA SARODE
7. Can Blockchain Technology Help To Grow Gdp ?
Author: Block chain council
8. What You Need To Do In Your Career When You Are 22 ?
Author: Rohit Chandiramani
9. Public Speaking - Tips To Look More Confident Even If You Are Not
10. Skills Studying Abroad Helps You Acquire
Author: Sushil Sukhwani
11. Which Short Term Online Certification Course You Should Pursue Now
Author: Prerna Mehta
12. Paramedical Courses In Dehradun
Author: Manish Chamoli
13. Amazon Competitor Analysis | Step By Step Guide For Beginners.
Author: Joel Lazrado
14. Top Blockchain Tools For Remote Work In A Period Of Covid
Author: Block chain council
15. The Most Effective Steps To Developing The Best Parent-school Relationship