ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Organ Size: Avoiding Shrinkage
Considering the incredible emphasis placed on male organ size in modern culture, it’s not surprising that most men would react with concern and/or fear at the possibility of encountering any personal shrinkage where their boys are concerned. That’s not to say they don’t know that temporary manhood shrinkage does occur; any man who has ever taken a refreshing dip in an icy cold river is aware that the manhood and sacks may withdraw for a little while – but they always come back. However, less temporary shrinkage is something that can and does occur, sometimes as a male organ health issue, and men are advised to know of the situations in which this may occur.
What are some of the factors that can cause male organ size to diminish? There are several things to consider, including:
- Obesity. Technically, obesity does not cause the male organ size to diminish, but it does affect the ability of people to see all the member. When a man gains too much weight, the “pad” surrounding the manhood also becomes fat. As this happens, it folds over the base of the member, in a sense “engulfing” ...
... the base. All of the manhood is still there; it’s just that a significant portion – often an inch or more in really obese men – is now hidden away underneath the fat pad. In addition, when the member is surrounded by a large belly, it also tends to appear smaller than it actually is.
- Getting on. The body changes with age, and so it’s no surprise that the member might as well. For many men, aging includes the buildup of fat deposits in their arteries, which in turn makes it more difficult for blood to get through. This can have two consequences in terms of male organ size: (1) less blood means less delivery of oxygen, which can mean that some affected tissue – such as male organ skin tissue – can actually atrophy. And (2) hampered blood flow means less blood getting to the manhood during the tumescent phase, meaning it may not swell up to its full potential.
- Prostate surgery. One survey found that more than 70% of men who underwent prostate surgery had male organ shrinkage as one of their complications. Exactly why this occurs is unclear.
- Smoking. It’s no surprise that smoking is bad for the health, but it may be a surprise that smoking can actually cause a change in male organ size. Smoking, plainly put, damages blood vessels in the member, so that the member cannot become as tumescent or as firm as it once did.
- Peyronie’s disease. When a man has a severely bent member, he is said to suffer from Peyronie’s disease. This is a situation in which scar tissue has formed in the manhood, causing the member to bend abnormally – and often, painfully. It also prevents the male organ from reaching its full length.
Shrinkage of male organ size can be due to many factors, but it seems less likely to occur if a man’s male organ health is secure. To attain that goal, daily use of a top-notch male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is urged. Keeping manhood skin nice and supple helps the member to stretch to its fullest potential, so use a crème with both a high-end emollient (like shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E). Also advised: use a crème with a potent antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid, which can seriously help fight oxidative stress and damage. Alpha lipoic acid targets and battles free radicals, which create the oxidative stress that can weaken skin significantly.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Cbd Against Essential Tremor & Its Antioxidant Properties
Author: Mohsin beg
2. Tips For Finding A Good Neurologist In Mumbai
Author: Dr. Kharkar
3. Focus On Hearing Wellness In 2021
4. Consider These Home Remedies For Kidney Stone And Recover Fast
Author: peter roy
5. Should Pregnant Women Get The Covid-19 Vaccine?
6. What Is The Role Of Certified Nursing Assistant In Healthcare Team?
Author: Addi long
7. Why Upper And Lower Eyelid Surgery Md Appeal When Your Eyelids Start Drooping
Author: Sarah Morris
8. Using Massage In Business To Strengthen Business
Author: Ethan Robort
9. Get Proper Control Over Your Sleep Disorder
10. Transplant Diagnostics Market To Reach Usd 5.5 Billion By 2025 – Increasing Number Of Transplant Procedures
Author: Rama Sharma
11. The Dos And Don’ts Of Double Masking
Author: Apurva Gargava
12. What Are My Options For Teeth Whitening? Explain By Brampton Dentist
13. How To Use Laminar Flow Hood For Laboratory
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
14. How To Decrease Rejected Medical Claims
15. Regular Dental Check-up - What To Expect
Author: Nisha Dhankhar