ALL >> Business >> View Article
Global Antifungal Agents Market
Global antifungal agents market was valued US$ 12.8 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 17.6 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.06 % during a forecast period.
The antifungal agents are fungistatic in nature and are used to prevent and treat fungal infections such as candidiasis, ringworm, etc. Antifungal is basically the drugs which help in detecting and eliminating fungal pathogens from the foreign body with less toxic side effects to the body.
The significant driver increasing growth in the global antifungal agents market is the progress of drug resistance. The rising concern amongst the population regarding health issue has positively influenced the growth in the medical sector. The infections like yeasts and pathogenic fungi can occupy and overtake the human body. Therefore, there is an increasing demand for antifungal drugs in the market. Alternate treatment options and regulatory atmosphere are the major factors obstructing the growth of the antifungal agents market.
Tropical drugs are the emerging application, which is directly applied to the skin or the affected portion of the body. Tropical drugs ...
... come in wide forms like pastes, ointments, powder, and others. Oral antifungal agents include fluconazole, terbinafine, itraconazole, and ketoconazole. Oral antifungal agents are kept for serious infection for which topical antifungal agents are ineffective or inappropriate. Oral antifungal agents are medicines, which are available only through prescription and dosage forms like capsules, suspensions, and tablets.
Aspergillosis therapeutic indication is leading the market. Aspergillosis contains allergic reactions, lung infections, and infections in other organs. The common of cases occur in people with underlying illnesses such as tuberculosis or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, but with otherwise healthy immune systems.
North America is expected to hold the largest share during the forecast period owing to the huge investments made in drug productions along with government initiatives related to fungal infections and their treatment. Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing region for the antifungal agents market owing to the growing healthcare industry is boosting the antifungal agents market. China is expected to register major market growth in antifungal drugs owing to the rising access of public with healthcare professional and growing economy.
The report covers a comprehensive study of major market drivers, restrains, opportunities, challenges, PESTEL, Porters, SWOT, and technological forecasting in the market.
The Scope of Global Antifungal Agents Market:
Global Antifungal Agents Market, by Drug Types:
• Systemic Azoles & Polyenes
• Topical Azoles & Polyenes
• Systemic Echinocandins & Antimetabolics
• Other Drugs Types
Global Antifungal Agents Market, by Therapeutic Indications:
• Aspergillosis Therapeutic Indications
• Dermatophytosis Therapeutic Indications
• Candidiasis Therapeutic Indications
• Others Therapeutic Indications
Global Antifungal Agents Market, by Types:
• Over the counter (OTC)
Global Antifungal Agents Market, by Applications:
• Topical Antifungal Agents Applications
• Oral Drugs Applications
Global Antifungal Agents Market, by Region:
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Key Player Operating In the Global Antifungal Agents Market:
• Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
• Amplyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Astellas Pharma, Inc.
• Basilea Pharmaceutica AG
• Bayer Healthcare LLC
• Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
• Cosmo Pharmaceuticals NV
• Gilead Sciences, Inc.
• Janssen Pharmaceutica NV
• Mayne Pharma, Inc.
• Merck & Co., Inc.
• Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Nouvasant Pharmhealth Ltd.
• Pfizer, Inc.
• Sanofi-Aventis U.S. LLC
• Scynexis, Inc.
• Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
• Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
• Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
This Report Is Submitted By @Global Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH
Contact: +91 9607365656
Business Articles1. What Are The Qualities Of A Good Security Guard?
Author: Logan Hartley
2. Organic Yeast Market: An Exclusive Study On Upcoming Trends And Growth Opportunities
Author: Lucintel LLC
3. Enzymes Market Is Projected To Reach $14.7 Billion By 2025
4. Why Is Al Maya The Best Food Distributor?
5. Apm Commercial Paving And Parking Lot Paving Bay Shore Ny
6. Top 5 Child Nft Artists Who Are Ruling The Industry
Author: alicia adley
7. A 3-minute Read On The Uber For Massage Services App Development
Author: Clara Fernandas
8. Why Do Most People Like Interior Design?
Author: The Archspace
9. Decorative Flooring Services
10. Best Store For Wholesale Junior Clothing
Author: Bonnie Hill
11. Medtronic Newsletter
Author: haven smith
12. Benefits & Features Of Astronomical Street Light Timers
13. Lucintel Forecasts Mycotoxin Testing Market To Reach Grow At A Cagr Of 6%-8% From 2020 To 2025
Author: Lucintel LLC
14. Global Manager Group Celebrates Thanksgiving And Blackfriday With 20% Discount Offer On Documents And Training Kits
Author: Global Manager Group
15. Sit, Stand, And Move: The Advantages Of Height-adjustable Desks
Author: samaira reddy