ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Know The Best Exercises To Strengthen Your Knees
The weight of the whole body practically comes on knees, as the age increases the knee pain problem arises. In order to avoid future inconvenience caused by the week knees, making them strong is essential.
Women generally suffer from weak knees after a certain age, as the calcium level in the body decreases. However, there are some best exercises which can help you to strengthen your knees, you can perform them and get strong knees for the rest of your life.
· For the starters, one of the best is to lay on the back and lift your legs at 90 degrees straight. Hold and bend from knees, hold in this position for a minimum of 5 slow counts. Then relax, and repeat the procedure at least 10 times.
· Squats are important for strengthening knees, however, make sure to hold when you get down, which will add pressure on knees,
· If you are already experiencing knee pain, everyday light walking is a must, instead of jogging and running a nice slow leisure walk can help in easing the pain as well as strengthening them.
· Swimming too can be considered as a good exercise for knees as bones and muscles of knees get a workout without carrying any weight on them.
· Sit straight on a chair and raise a leg one by one from the knee parallel to the ground, this helps to ease any tensions created in the tissues of the knees.
Other than these exercises stretching too plays an important role in strengthening the muscles of the knees.
A strong knee can lead to an active lifestyle. Take care!
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. Just Squatting Vs. Corrective Exercising
2. Pilates - The New Favourite Exercise Of Celebrities
3. Ten Unexpected Ways Exercise At Home Can Make Your Life Better.
Author: sagar painuly
4. Why Should You Consume Supplements?
5. What Are The Few Natural Ways To Stay Healthy?
6. The Commercial Approach Of Health Supplements
7. Side Effects Of Concerta Addiction
Author: max david
8. Nephrotic Syndrome- Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors & Ayurvedic Treatment
Author: Kidney Cure
9. Are There Benefits For A Chiropractor While Pregnant?
10. How Do Chiropractic Care Work:
11. Best Boxing Trainer In New York City
Author: allen alvir
12. Surprising Benefits Of Physiotherapy For Women
Author: Hitesh Sharma
13. Eggs And Human Health
Author: Yogendra Shinde
14. A Yoga Teacher Training Program Can Turn Your Passion Into An Income
Author: Rajesh mishra
15. Things To Know About Reformer Pilates And How Can You Use It
Author: Holly Coane