ALL >> Health >> View Article
Free Radicals And Male Organ Skin Don’t Mix
Healthy male organ skin is one of the key components to a good-looking member – and a good-looking member is prone to attract more partners. One can easily see why keeping male organ skin in good health is therefore a laudable goal for all men. Often, male organ skin care focuses on very logical steps, such as keeping the skin well moisturized, being on the lookout for rashes and bumps, and avoiding too much direct exposure to the sun. But men also need to be aware that free radicals can cause damage to sensitive male organ skin and that their male organ health regimen needs to include steps to avoid such damage.
What are free radicals?
The phrase “free radicals” has been thrown around a lot in recent years, especially among habitués of health food stores and natural markets, but what does it really mean? To answer that question, it’s necessary to go back to high school science classes.
As those who excelled in science will remember, atoms are supposed to contain a pair of electrons. This keeps them “balanced,” in a sense. But sometimes an atom finds itself with only one electron – ...
... and at that point, it is considered a free radical and is rather unbalanced. Naturally, the atom prefers to be balanced, so it goes around looking for an electron to steal.
Let’s say that a bunch of free radicals are in the skin. They may grab some free electrons from the skin because that’s what they do. But in doing so, they weaken and damage the skin. The free radical damage has the effect of aging the skin before its time, causing it to look splotched, wrinkled, dry, or otherwise unappealing.
Free radicals, of course, don’t limit their damage to skin, least of all to male organ skin. They can cause serious health complications. But this article is strictly focusing on the male organ skin issue.
What brings about free radicals?
Clearly, it pays to keep free radicals away from the male organ skin as much as is possible. In order to do so, a man needs to know some of the causes of free radicals and subsequent damage they can bring about. Among the factors that can cause free radical damage are:
- Stress, which is implicated in so many health problems and issues. Stressful situations encourage the production of free radicals.
- Alcohol, which also plays a role in other health conditions
- Poor diet
- Too much exposure to UV rays (a special concern during summer months)
- Air and water pollution
What to do
The best way to fight free radicals is to attack the causes (listed above) – de-stress, eat healthily, limit alcohol consumption, keep skin protected when outdoors, etc.
But what about free radicals that are already out and about? Probably the most important thing a guy can do to combat free radicals and ensure better male organ skin is to make sure he gets sufficient antioxidants. Antioxidants are nutrients and enzymes that are essential for healthy skin; one reason they are so valuable is because they can pass on an extra electron to a free radical, changing it back into a normal atom. Increasing consumption of antioxidant-rich foods (such as blueberries, kidney beans, raspberries, artichokes, strawberries, and black plums) is important.
One other way to help fight free radicals, which desire to damage delicate male organ skin, is by the daily application of a superior male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Not just any male organ health crème will do, of course. It is imperative that the selected crème contains a potent antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid. Ideally, the crème should also include a combination of moisturizers, such as a high-end emollient (like shea butter) and a natural hydrator (think vitamin E) in order to keep male organ skin appropriately hydrated.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. White Spots On Teeth - Causes And Treatment
Author: Reza Nikfar
2. How To Prevent Plaque Build-up?
Author: Reza Nikfar
3. The Best Practices For Maintaining Gums And Teeth
Author: Reza Nikfar
4. Difference Between Mental Health Professionals: Choose Yours Wisely
Author: Sage Advice
5. January’s Talk Of The Town – The Rise Of Medical Interest In Cbd Flower
Author: dr strains cbd
6. Hemp Economics - Women Leaders, Diversifying, Investments
Author: dr. strains CBD
7. 3 Morning Habits To Make Raiz De Tejocote Function Actively
8. Osho Kundalini Meditation And Its Long-term Benefits
Author: Osho Leela Meditation Center
9. Xanax: Fighting Anxiety With The Best In Class Anti-anxiety Medication
10. Bột Tắm Trắng Lani - Tắm Trắng Trị Thâm Toàn Thân
11. Should You Online Order Whiskey? Tips To Buy Whiskey On Home Delivery
Author: Castle Freke
12. How To Overcome Financial Stress In Relationships?
Author: George Brun
13. What To Do When You’ve Lower Back Pain?
14. Buy Hydrocodone Online And Forget All Pains And Aches
15. Easy And Effective Gig Harbor Neck Exercises For Neck Pain
Author: Harbor Physical Therapy