ALL >> Income-Opportunity >> View Article
How To Activate Uan Number - Epfo Services
EPFO – Employee Provident Fund Organisation, India has come with a website which is unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in. This portal offers many services from activation of UAN, status of UAN, PF account passbook service, UMANG application services list, updating your KYC, downloading of UAN passbook, withdrawals of PF amount and claim status of PF amount and etc. Here, will see the different services which are available in the unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in. They are:
1. Activate UAN:
• At the right bottom side of unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in webpage, you can identify the “Activate UAN” link, Click on it.
• It will redirect you to another page of activating the UAN.
• In the step, enter employee UAN in that tab.
• Enter your member ID, select office.
• Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card number carefully.
• Enter your PAN card number.
• And next Name, Date of Birth, registered mobile number, email id.
• Enter the captcha which is shown above.
• Then, click on Get Authorization Pin.
• A unique code will be sent to the registered mobile ...
... number and validate here and if you entered correctly it will display the message UAN Activated. Else it will display any errors if you entered.
2. Know your UAN Status:
• If you click on “Know your UAN status” on unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in webpage, it will redirect you to another page.
• In this, you need to fill your state and select office, Aadhaar, PAN, DOB, mobile number, email id and captcha which was in above.
• And click on Get Authorization pin. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and validate that OTP.
• Then it will display the status of the UAN.
3. Sign in to UAN member e-sewa:
• After successfully completed the UAN activation, with that UAN you can enter in sign in page with the password.
• Enter the captcha carefully which is shown in the box.
• Then click on sign in. Then you will enter into the various services which are offered by the EPFO.
• Modify basic details: If any details were showing wrong, you can edit it here as per your Aadhaar card. Once it’s completed, you can click on “Update Details”.
• Details change request: By this option, the employee can view the change request if the employer made it earlier.
• Employer’s remark: If once, the employers do any changes, the employee can take appropriate action which is giving proper remark.
• At EPFO office: Once the employer and employee had any changes, the requests will appear to concern EPFO office authority. If any changes made by employee or employer, then it will display the request as “login of dealing hand”.
• Dealing hand login: The dealing hand login will log in from a different interface through at “field office interface of the unified portal”.
• Submission to the supervisor: If the request verified by the concern authority person after that he/she submits to the section supervisor for approval.
• Final result i.e., approved or rejected: If everything is done through as per rules, it will display Recommended for approval else recommended for rejection.
• Submission to the APFC (Asst. Provident Fund Commissioner): This step can be completed by the dealing assistant or section supervisor.
• Once the APFC authority person receives they can approve it or if it’s not as per rules, they will reject it.
These are the various services can be utilize through unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
Income Opportunity Articles1. How To Make Money From Home As A Writer
Author: Etc Expo
2. Develop An Effective Business App Like Whatsapp To Stand Out From Competitors
3. 5 Tech-savvy Ways Of Taskrabbit Clone To Increase Revenue In Handyman Services
4. Build An Instant Messaging App Like Whatsapp To Kickstart Your Worthwhile Business
5. 2 Different Ways To Earn Fixed Income With Low Investment
Author: Abhijit Tripathi
6. Palma - Anuncios Clasificados De Empleos - Construcción Y Obreros
Author: Till Carlos
7. Few Tax Planning Strategies Every Business Owner Should Know
Author: Elena Grant
8. How Much Extra Income Can You Make With Paid Surveys
Author: Shalabh Mathur
9. Indirect Tax And Ftp Consultants
Author: Anurag kumar
10. How You Can Make Extra Money At Home With Surveys
Author: Shalabh Mathur
11. How To Make An App Like Uber In 2020
Author: Anahit Ghazaryan
12. 3 Ways One Can Earn Extra By Adding Remittance Service To Local Offline Business
13. Alibaba Affiliate Program Review Guide To Make 500 Dollar Per Day
Author: Deepak Kumar
14. How Many Sweatcoins Is $1 | Sweatcoins Guide
15. Reasons Why You Must Opt For High Income Work From Home Based Jobs
Author: ascent bpo