ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Drupal Development Services: Why Opt For Drupal For Your Next Web Project?
Why not... Joomla? Or the ever so popular, one-size-fits-all WordPress? Why precisely Drupal development services? What makes Drupal the go-to technology to power your web project with?
Now, let me try to imagine how your “feature wishlist”, the one that you're using to evaluate different technologies these days, must look like. I'm pretty sure that it includes capabilities like:
- a robust security system
- customization features
- multilingual support
- built-in content moderation
- above-the-average scalability
- high performance
- smooth third-party integration
- easy configuration management
Is my guess accurate enough?
You might want to keep that wishlist at hand. This way, you can check off features and functionalities as you walk through these top 6 reasons for choosing a Drupal team in Toronto for your next web project:
1. Robust Built-In Security Features
If security is one of your main concerns, then stay assured: it's Drupal's top priority, as well.
And the baked-in security system is the most solid evidence in this respect. Here are some of the most powerful features that it includes translated into benefits for you, from a security standpoint:
- protect your website from CSRF, XSS and other bad scenarios of this type and rely on Drupal's Form API to handle the whole data validation process
- set up a secure access system on your website by leveraging Drupal's built-in support for repeatedly hashing passwords and salting
- tap into its baked-in capabilities and define a strong password policy
- use Drupal to set up a granular user access control system: assign different roles, granting them different levels of permission
- leverage Drupal's multi-layered cache architecture to prevent DoS attacks
- set a number of allowed login attempts coming from the same IT address, over a specific period of time
2. Scalability: A Strong Reason to Opt for Drupal Development Services
If we had to reduce Drupal to its 3 most representative features, scalability would most certainly be one of them.
Even if your current web project is a basic, low scale, low profile one, it doesn't mean that you can't... dream big. Drupal's designed to scale to both your present and your future needs:
- to withstand huge spikes of traffic
- to accommodate a content-heavy website
- to cope with a whole network of content contributors and Drupal users working simultaneously on your website
3. Baked-in Content Moderation
Another strong reason for teaming up with a Drupal agency in Toronto (over one using a different web technology) is the set of content creation and editing tools that you get right out of the box:
- in-place editing tools
- an editorial system that enables your team to create, edit, manage, review, approve and publish content... on the go, anytime, from any type of device
- various editorial workflow states that you can choose from (in review, published, in progress...)
In short: Drupal provides you with all the tools you need for setting up your custom content workflow. One perfectly scaled to your team's editorial needs.
4. Unmatched Flexibility, Deriving from its Modularity
How do you benefit from opting for Drupal development services? You're granted total freedom of customization.
Drupal ships with a rich collection of modules (that keeps on growing as we speak) that you can scan through, select from and mix and match to your liking.
If there's a particular functionality that you'd like to incorporate into your website now or in the future, you can be sure there's already a module built around it.
Equally important as security. For you do want to prevent your website from brute-force attacks and to protect the visitors' privacy, but you also want to deliver them the best experience.
And high speed has a major impact on the user experience.
Luckily with Drupal your web pages will load significantly faster. And there's one main “culprit” for that: Drupal's caching system.
6. Multilingual Support
- an admin interface in the language of your choice
- to content translation workflows
- to core modules that support your content translation efforts
… Drupal's built-in multilingual support is unexpectedly complex.
For instance, you can install Drupal 8 in no less than 90 different languages, with no third-party tool needed.
Planning to build a multi-site structure, with each website displaying its content in a different language? With Drupal, it gets as simple as... downloading the language packages.
And these 6 reasons for choosing Drupal development services for your next web project are but some of them all.
I could have added its “content as a service” feature, the thriving community supporting it, the out-of-the-box configuration management, it's highly flexible content architecture and so on...
What do you think now, after walking through these 6 key Drupal features: is assigning a Drupal agency in Toronto with your next web project a smart decision or not?
Web Design Articles1. Best Digital Marketing Tips To Scale Up Your Startup.
2. Web Development Company | Web Development Company In Madurai
Author: Aparajayah Technologies
3. Wordpress And Free Wordpress Themes And Issues
4. Web Design Company In Nagercoil
Author: thya m m
5. What Are The Services And Work Of A Graphic Designer?
Author: Netleaf Software
6. Five Reasons Why A Small Business Needs A Big Website
Author: Abhinav Sehgal
7. Premium Wordpress Themes In Demand In 2020
8. Benefits Of Using Social Media Marketing & Why Use Social Media In Website
9. Importance Of Website For Business
Author: Abhinav Sehgal
10. Now You Can Have The Web Design Agency Of Your Dreams – Cheaper/faster Than You Ever Imagined
Author: Natasha Verma
11. Wordpress 2020 – Beginning Of A New Era Of Website Development
12. Affordable Web Design Company In India
Author: Cheap Website
13. How Do I Find A Great Web Development Company?
14. Characteristics Of A Good Digital Agency
Author: Olivia Jones
15. Best Web Design Company In Surat