ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Build A Hydroponic System At Home
Hydroponic Farming in Delhi and other metropolitan cities is on a constant rise. People are experimenting with different hydroponic systems for more control over their plants. Before actually starting the process of building homemade hydroponic kits, you must know the types of systems available and choose the one you want to build. There are three types of hydroponic systems namely Water Culture, Multi-Flow and Ebb and Flow. Once you’ve made up your mind about which hydroponic system is better suited for your requirements and available area, we can begin with the process:
• Find a container that acts as a reservoir such as a fish tank or a bucket. The reservoir should be painted black if it’s not light proof. It will promote the growth of algae if light isn’t controlled, which disrupts the growth of plants by stealing their nutrients.
• Once you have the dimensions of the reservoir, cut StyroFoam 1/4" (inch) smaller than the size of your reservoir. Cut holes for the net pots. Put the net pots on the StyroFoam according to where you wish to place each plant.
• Use a pencil to trace around the bottom of the net pots. Use a knife or box cutter to follow the trace lines and cut the holes for pots. On any one end of the StyroFoam, cut a small hole for air to run into the reservoir.
• Remember to space plants appropriately so that each plant receives equal amounts of light.
• The pump you choose must be strong enough to provide enough oxygen to sustain all the plants. Ask an expert before picking a pump at your nearest hydroponics supply store.
• Attach the air-line to the pump and connect the air stone to the free end.
• Set up the hydroponics system and fill the reservoir with the nutrient solution. Place the StyroFoam in the tank and run the air-line through the cut hole.
• Place one plant in each pot. Put the net pots into the assigned holes in StyroFoam. Turn on the pump and start growing with your completely functional, homemade hydroponics system
Therefore, if you are looking forward to use the hydroponic system then it’s recommended to follow the above mentioned process for a better Hydroponic farming in Delhi. Saveer Biotech is a leading agricultural solutions provider which offers a wide range farming solutions including Hydroponic Kits.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Lng Bunkering Market Drivers, Opportunities, And Forecast By 2023- Allied Market Research
Author: Swapnil Jadhav
2. Role Of Wearable App Development On Healthcare Industries
Author: Deepak Malhan
3. What Are The Advantages Of Using Selenium
4. Top 3 Bitbucket Apps In 2019 You Can Use For Your Business Growth
Author: Boris Berenberg
5. Virtual Power Plant (vpp) Market Illuminated By New Research Report- Allied Market Research
Author: Swapnil Jadhav
6. When Looking For A Laptop, Apple Macbook Is The Best Choice
Author: Amato Cole
7. The Next Major Mobile App Development Trends For 2019
Author: DxMinds Innovation
8. Find The Right Sensors By Following These 5 Tips
Author: Alton Spencer
9. The Ultimate Guide To Engine Data Management 800 System
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
10. What Makes A Mobile App Development Company In Kolkata Worth Hiring
Author: Soumya Banerjee
11. Take A Step Further Towards Embracing Automated Facility In Your Business
Author: Sukriti Sinha
12. Robotics Classes Are Fun-filled Interactive Sessions
Author: Ankur Anand
13. Achieve Your Dairy Business Goals Using Herd Management System
Author: boris martin
14. How To Choose A Connector Wisely?
Author: Jennifer Aniston
15. All The Facts About Solar Energy
Author: Shruti Verma