ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Traveler’s Guide To Visiting The Saudi Kingdom
Saudi Arabia is one of the top rank Islamic countries all over the world, which is richly visited by plenty of pilgrims and tourists every year. The Saudi Kingdom offers thriving tourism that earns millions of dollars annually. Since the most visited places in the Kingdom are apparently Mecca and Madina, so the strength of Muslims are top-rated. Besides such holy places, there are many other spots in different areas where people go to visit.
Thus, if you consult with the best travel agency for Umrah to Saudi Arabia in order to perform the Major or minor pilgrimage or for any other cause, so you must learn Kingdom’s rules and regulation as a matter of precaution.
You should always keep in your knowledge that a violation of Saudi rules is not tolerated. So, there are some certain rules which visitor must abide by.
• The visitor should wear a proper dress as directed by Saudi Arabia’s law.
• Visitors are not allowed to disregard historical Islamic figures.
• Visitors should not act offensively near shrines or places of worship.
• Visitors are not allowed to film or take photos in certain places particularly the Masjid Al-Haram.
• Visitors should not take things without asking.
• Visitors should not insult the government or the kingdom.
• Visitors should stay away from any major political activity during the whole trip.
• Visitors should be extremely patient with the law enforcers if visitors get into trouble.
Even though the major places for Muslim tourists are holy cities of Mecca and Madina, yet there are some other destinations such as Jeddah, Riyadh, Taif, etc. where people can make their trip more worthy. Several pilgrims after performing the pilgrimage visit other historical monuments to get to know Islamic history. Together with commercial and pilgrimage visas are equally behaved, so before going to Saudi Arabia travelers should keep each bit particular.
The best times to visit Saudi Arabia
Though whole year people visit Saudi Arabia, however, there are some best times which might be proved spectacular for the visitors.
Nov–Mar: Since Kingdom is very tropical, so cooler climate makes daytime weather endurable and nights surprisingly chilly, specifically down south.
Apr-Oct: In this period daily temperature is above 40°C, high humidity along the coast, so tourists enjoy moderate spell.
Year-round: Though Red Sea diving offers outstanding visibility the whole year, but in summer morning dives are the best ones.
Getting around Saudi Arabia
Transportation in the Saudi Kingdom is reasonably priced, so it is much informal to get around without a private vehicle as public transport.
The bus is an inexpensive and leisureliness option, yet it has the widest network, serving many isolated areas.
Air that is gradually becoming cheaper, so it provides the fastest way to cover large distances. There are several regional airports around the country where tourists can get any flight towards the desired region.
The train is reasonably priced and very contented, but there are only three lines such as Riyadh–Dammam, Riyadh–Jauf, and Mecca–Medina via Jeddah.
Car is the most popular choice for tourists but for locals as it allows to access many remote sights. However, there are reputable car-hire companies in all major towns and cities where tourists can get them at a reasonable price.
I am Ady Grewal and specifically providing information about all kinds of Umrah Packages through Islamic Travel. Truly, my major purpose is to make sure the religious obligation of UK based Muslim brothers and sisters by providing the information of cheapest packages from the UK to Saudi Arabia. If you are interested to perform Umrah, so you are at the absolutely right place. May Allah (SWT) fulfill your holy dream.
Travel Articles1. Mahaldiram Salamander Jungle Camp | Tea Garden Retreat & Homestay
Author: Ravi Sankar dutta
2. Tiger Hill Resort, Offbeat Darjeeling Hotels
Author: Ravi Sankar dutta
3. Steps For Planning A Successful Family Camping Trip
Author: youngan A
4. Transfer Services At London Luton Airport
5. Professional, Safe, And On-time Dfw Airport Shuttle Service
Author: DFW AirporTaxi
6. The Car Service In Ronkonkoma Making Traveling Comfortable And Safe
7. 5 Tips On Choosing A Cab Service In Bristol
Author: Steven Arthur
8. Best Tours Operators In Trichy | Kerala Tour Packages | Student Tour Packages
Author: Phoenix tours
9. Kozhikode: Explore The Coastal City Of South India
Author: Maria Robin
10. Getting And Enjoying Limo Service At The Best Price Guaranteed
11. Diploma In Early Childhood Education And Care Adelaide
Author: Child Care Courses Adelaide SA
12. Al-khaleej Tours
13. How To Travel To Stansted Airport Quickly And Cheaply
14. Why People Can Easily Buy Last Minute Alaska Airlines Reservations From Fares Match
Author: Chrish Smith
15. Some Useful Things To Consider When Using Transfer
Author: 4S Transports