ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Traveler’s Guide To Visiting The Saudi Kingdom
Saudi Arabia is one of the top rank Islamic countries all over the world, which is richly visited by plenty of pilgrims and tourists every year. The Saudi Kingdom offers thriving tourism that earns millions of dollars annually. Since the most visited places in the Kingdom are apparently Mecca and Madina, so the strength of Muslims are top-rated. Besides such holy places, there are many other spots in different areas where people go to visit.
Thus, if you consult with the best travel agency for Umrah to Saudi Arabia in order to perform the Major or minor pilgrimage or for any other cause, so you must learn Kingdom’s rules and regulation as a matter of precaution.
You should always keep in your knowledge that a violation of Saudi rules is not tolerated. So, there are some certain rules which visitor must abide by.
• The visitor should wear a proper dress as directed by Saudi Arabia’s law.
• Visitors are not allowed to disregard historical Islamic figures.
• Visitors should not act offensively near shrines or places of worship.
• Visitors are not allowed to film or take photos in certain places particularly the Masjid Al-Haram.
• Visitors should not take things without asking.
• Visitors should not insult the government or the kingdom.
• Visitors should stay away from any major political activity during the whole trip.
• Visitors should be extremely patient with the law enforcers if visitors get into trouble.
Even though the major places for Muslim tourists are holy cities of Mecca and Madina, yet there are some other destinations such as Jeddah, Riyadh, Taif, etc. where people can make their trip more worthy. Several pilgrims after performing the pilgrimage visit other historical monuments to get to know Islamic history. Together with commercial and pilgrimage visas are equally behaved, so before going to Saudi Arabia travelers should keep each bit particular.
The best times to visit Saudi Arabia
Though whole year people visit Saudi Arabia, however, there are some best times which might be proved spectacular for the visitors.
Nov–Mar: Since Kingdom is very tropical, so cooler climate makes daytime weather endurable and nights surprisingly chilly, specifically down south.
Apr-Oct: In this period daily temperature is above 40°C, high humidity along the coast, so tourists enjoy moderate spell.
Year-round: Though Red Sea diving offers outstanding visibility the whole year, but in summer morning dives are the best ones.
Getting around Saudi Arabia
Transportation in the Saudi Kingdom is reasonably priced, so it is much informal to get around without a private vehicle as public transport.
The bus is an inexpensive and leisureliness option, yet it has the widest network, serving many isolated areas.
Air that is gradually becoming cheaper, so it provides the fastest way to cover large distances. There are several regional airports around the country where tourists can get any flight towards the desired region.
The train is reasonably priced and very contented, but there are only three lines such as Riyadh–Dammam, Riyadh–Jauf, and Mecca–Medina via Jeddah.
Car is the most popular choice for tourists but for locals as it allows to access many remote sights. However, there are reputable car-hire companies in all major towns and cities where tourists can get them at a reasonable price.
I am Ady Grewal and specifically providing information about all kinds of Umrah Packages through Islamic Travel. Truly, my major purpose is to make sure the religious obligation of UK based Muslim brothers and sisters by providing the information of cheapest packages from the UK to Saudi Arabia. If you are interested to perform Umrah, so you are at the absolutely right place. May Allah (SWT) fulfill your holy dream.
Travel Articles1. An Excellent Manpower Management Services Providers Is Always A Value For Money
Author: ABCT KSA
2. Choosing The Most Professional And Economical Shuttle Services
Author: Cape Town Shuttle Services
3. Use Cheap Train Tickets To Travel Daily On Minimized Prices
Author: Ronald Leo
4. How To Make Reservations On American Airlines?
Author: chris martin
5. What Actually Office 365 Is And Why Choose Office 365?
Author: roman rollins
6. All That You Need To Know About Leytonstone Taxis Transfer
7. Binoy Nazareth Steps Into Serendipity In Maldives
Author: Binoy Nazareth
8. How To Plan A Trip On Budget In Goa
Author: Niyati Bhatt
9. Jaipur Tours Packages In Udaipur
10. Plan Your Next Trip To Mustang, Nepal
11. Top Adventure Water Rides In Dubai To Give You An Adrenaline Rush
Author: Mr Safnas
12. A Snapshot Of Orissa’s Weather And The Ideal Time To Visit The State
Author: Dinesh Das
13. Enjoy The Best Alleppey Munnar Honeymoon In A Tree House
Author: Deep Pant
14. Top Formalities To Complete Before Hiring A Van
15. What You Can Bargain With A Shimla Cheap Tour Packages
Author: Kullu Manali Tourism