ALL >> Health >> View Article
Teeth Stains: What You Need To Know?
Today spots of brown or yellow discoloration on the teeth are common among people. Teeth stains occur on the surface of the tooth or below the tooth enamel, and some people develop both types of teeth stains. These brown or yellowish stains will be awkward, and in some case, you will lose your self-confidence. But don't worry, it can be fixed with the help of a cosmetic dentist in Parramatta.
Categories of Tooth Discoloration
Teeth stain for many reasons, including your food and drink choices, oral hygiene, and medication use. Here are the three types of tooth discoloration.
1. Age-Related Teeth Stains: As we age, the enamel that covers the tooth becomes thinner, allowing the dentin to show through. These intrinsic causes of discoloration combined with extrinsic causes such as the effects of certain foods, beverages, and tobacco, will cause most adults' teeth to discolour with age.
2. Intrinsic Teeth Stains: An intrinsic tooth stain is staining below the surface of the tooth. This type of tooth stain is trickier to remove, but don't panic; it can be done with the help of a cosmetic dentist in Parramatta.
3. Extrinsic Teeth Stains: An extrinsic tooth stain is staining on the surface of the tooth. This type of tooth stains is typically caused by tobacco use or by regularly drinking coffee and tea, wine, or cola drinks.
Foods and Drinks to Limit
The foods and drinks that have bold colours are most likely to cause teeth staining. So, it is necessary to limit the amount of consuming such type of food. Some of the foods are,
- Red pasta sauces
- Berries (blueberries and raspberries)
- Red Wines
- Coffee and tea
- Even dark sodas
Daily consumption of these foods can darken your smile. So limit these foods to have a bright and healthy smile.
Professional Teeth Whitening For Your Stained Teeth
If you feel your teeth are losing its whiteness and seems yellowish, then it's time to talk with your cosmetic dentist to start your teeth whitening treatment. There are a variety of teeth whitening products available that offer different results. Depend on the condition of your teeth, and the cause of the stains, your dentist will choose the teeth whitening product.
Are you looking to get rid of the teeth stain efficiently, and bring back your bright white teeth? Then look no further than Cure Dental! Other than wisdom teeth removal Parramatta, they are also specialising in teeth whitening treatment. They use Pola Office+ which contains 35% hydrogen peroxide and desensitiser potassium nitrate. With high concentration active bleaching gel, it ensures fast effects that only take about 30 minutes in chair to achieve a satisfactory result. After getting your dental treatment, maintain it regularly. Regular whitening maintenance will help keep your teeth looking whiter and brighter longer.
The author of this article specialises in teeth whitening and wisdom teeth removal in Parramatta. In this article, he discusses the few things about teeth stains. To learn more, visit https://www.curedental.com.au
Cure Dental provides its patients with a wide-ranging dental treatments intended to improve their dental health and wellbeing in Parramatta. Maintaining oral health is incredibly important to overall wellbeing, as it can keep you from having a variety of problems including tooth decay, gum disease, bad breath and tooth loss. Whilst we provide a service that intends to help eliminate or prevent these issues, we also provide a range of other dental care options including orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, crowns and bridges, and children’s dentistry.
Health Articles1. Blood Sugar Health Promotion | Anti Inflammatory Nutritional Supplements
Author: David Seaman
2. Vijay Dental Madinaguda | Dental Hospital| Dentist Near Me
Author: Vijay Dental
3. Tumor Endoscopy Doctor In Ahmedabad
Author: Dr. Gautam Tamboliya
4. Top Colonoscopy Doctor In Ahmedabad
Author: Dr Gautam Tamboliya
5. Manage Stress With The Help Of The Best Psychiatry In Jaipur | Health Gennie
Author: Health Gennie
6. Why Do You Think Dental Implants Are The Best Choice For Tooth Replacement?
Author: Dexter Brown
7. Top Reasons Why Dental Implants Are An Excellent Investment!
Author: Paulo Pinho
8. Ayurvedic Remedies To Fight Covid-19 Caused By Coronavirus: Dr.vaidya's
Author: Mishaal Nathani
9. Malnutrition And Poor Diets Are The Major Factors Driving The Growth Of The Global Nutritional Analy
10. Cenforce D
11. The Necessity Of Carrying A Personal Massager While Working Out
Author: Dexter Brown
12. List Of Sanitizing Items To Make A Germaphobe Ease While Journey
Author: Panji zinzera
13. A Complete Guide To Using Teeth Whitening Pens
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
14. Three Million-year-old Brain Imprints Indicate That Australopithecus Afarensis Babies May Have Had A
Author: Giorgi Burdzenidze
15. Cosmetics Dentistry
Author: waqas khattak