ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Are The Benefits Of Management Courses
The first reason for studying management like (MBA,BBA,B.COM) is that we all have a vested interest in improving the way organizations are managed. We interact with them every day of our lives. It frustrates us when you have to spend a couple of hours in a Department of Motor vehicles office to get your driver’s license renewed. We get perplexed when none of the sales people in a department store seem interested in helping. It surprises everybody when a major corporation that everyone thought was thriving suddenly declares bankruptcy.
Are you angered when you call airline men three times and its representatives quote you three different prices for the same trip? As a taxpayer, it seems as if something is wrong when you read about companies that have over billed the government for defense related equipment.
These types of problems can largely be attributed to poor management. Organizations that are well managed such as Infosys Technologies, Nicholas Piramal India Ltd., ICICI bank, Hindustan Lever, and the TVS group of companies develop a loyal constituency, grow, and prosper. Those that are poorly managed often find themselves with a declining customer base and reduced revenues. Eventually, the survival of poorly managed organizations becomes threatened.
For instance, Metal Box, Hindustan Antibiotics, Dunlop India, and the textile mills in Mumbai were once thriving corporations. They employed tens of thousands of people and provided goods and services on a daily basis to hundreds of thousands of customers. But weak management did them in. Today those companies no longer exist.
The second reason for studying management (MBA,BBA,B.COM) is that once you graduate from college and begin your career, you will either manage or be managed. For those who plan on careers in management, an understanding of the management process forms the foundation upon which to build their management skills, but it would be naive to assume that everyone who studies management is planning a career in management.
For more details you can visit : www.phonicsedu.com
Education Articles1. Best Boarding School In Maharashtra – Mit Vishwashanti Gurukul
Author: MIT Vishwashanti Gurukul
2. Iso Certification Innigeria – Taking Up What Is Necessary
Author: Jennifer Aniston
3. Tips To Build The Most Positive Perceptions For Your School Online
4. Why Should School Teach Robotics?
Author: Ankur Anand
5. How To Make Money With Your Blog In 2020
Author: yogesh sashi
6. Search Engine Marketing (sem) For Business: Learn And Do It Rightly
Author: yogesh sashi
7. Toddler Care Provide Valuable Support To Young Children In Howell Nj
Author: Steve Son
8. Encouragement & Appreciation Can Work Wonders In Bringing Out The True Potential Of Young Minds
Author: Yuvashakti Model School
9. Learn From The Comfort Of Home With Extramarks Online Education Platform.
10. The 2-minute Rule For Ctet Exam
11. Study In Canada Guidelines For Indian Students
12. Best Engineering College In Uttarakhand
Author: RIT ROORKEE
13. Python Training In Noida
Author: mapping skills
14. How Schools Are Dealing With Covid-19
Author: Prerna Sharma
15. How Montessori Students Progress Through The Levels Of Mathematics
Author: Daviis Collins