ALL >> General >> View Article
Rv Safety Tips From Mike Sokol
Summer is in full swing! It’s the season of RV adventures, camping and cookouts.
At SmartPlug, we’re all about safety. We thought it’d be the perfect time to share some safety tips before you head out on your next excursion.
Mike Sokol is the nation’s leading authority on RV electricity. He is the author of “No Shock Zone,”a guide to learning about the electric in your RV and how to avoid being shocked. Recently he conducted a survey with RVTravel.com to see how many readers had been shocked by their RV.
More than 1,100 readers responded with 21% reporting they have been shocked by their RV. Some readers even claimed to have been seriously injured –wow!
We’re not here to scare you, but instead would like to share helpful tips on how to avoid being shocked by your RV.
The first rule of staying safe from electrocution is to keep your heart out of the current flow.
Follow these tips:
Use only one hand to plug or unplug any power cables
Turn off breakers in the pedestal before plugging or unplugging campsite power
Never stand or kneel on wet ground while making electrical hookups
If you feel a shock from the doorknob of your RV, do not get into your RV. Shut off the pedestal circuit breaker immediately and alert the campsite manager.
Mike Sokol teaches clinics and seminars to helpRV enthusiasts follow safe electrical practices. In his lessons, Mike recommends SmartPlug as the safe choice for electrical connection. SmartPlug replaces the outdated and problematic twist-type design that most RVs use today. It’s intuitive to use and provides greater protection against loose connections and corrosion –the leading causes of electrical connection failure and fires.
If you’d like more safety information or would to see Mike at one of his upcoming seminars, please follow him here. https://smartplug.com/rv-safety-tips-from-mike-sokol/
Smart Plug Systems is a privately held manufacturing firm specializing in power delivery systems. It was founded in 2007 and is located in Seattle, WA. Its flagship product, the SmartPlug, is a patented device positioned to replace the current power delivery system for RV’s, Boats, and a variety of specialty vehicles and miscellaneous industrial applications.
General Articles1. A Brief Overview Of Satta Matka Game Software Development
Author: Robbie Royce
2. Python Automation Testing In Bangalore | Etech Prowess
Author: etech prowess
3. Patient Lifts
4. What Are The Actual Circumstances Behind Mortgage With Bad Credit?
Author: Stacey Walsh
5. How To Find A Good Wedding Photographer In Colchester In Your Budget?
Author: Scott Miller Photography
6. The Benefits Of Choosing Organic Clothes For Your Baby
Author: Asli Musso
7. Dos And Don’ts When You Stay In A Hostel To Get The Most Out Of It
Author: Eloise Watson
8. Get Ex Lover Back
9. Reasons Why You Must Hire Professional Floor Cleaners
Author: Steve Hatfield
10. Not Known Details About Potato Chips Producing Companies
Author: Priniti Foods Pvt Ltd
11. Music Production Courses- All The Essentials You Should Know
Author: rohit aggarwal
12. How Bright White Line Painting For Roads Is Safer For Everyone
Author: Martin Fletcher
13. Know What To Expect From Computer Repair Services
Author: Ronel Noel
14. Get Global Netsuite Support To Drive Your Business Success
Author: Sapna Gupta
15. Multifactor Authentication Market Expected To Reach $18.5 Billion By 2025