ALL >> Health >> View Article
Is Ayurveda Efficient In Treating Kidney Failure?
Kidneys are two bean-shaped organs located just below the ribcage, one on each side of your spine. Kidneys perform several essential functions that help an individual to live a healthy life. Kidneys remove impurities and excess fluids from the blood. The kidney also creates hormones that help the body in the generation of red blood cells. They also eliminate acid that is generated by the body and maintains the healthy balance of water, salts, and minerals in the blood. The kidney also excretes waste products through the process of urination. Kidneys also perform other functions like controlling your blood pressure and keep your bones strong and healthy.
Kidney failure is the condition of the kidney when the kidney loses the ability to filter waste products from the blood. In the early stages of chronic kidney disease, the patient may have few symptoms of kidney disease. If kidney disease goes untreated for a longer time, it may result in kidney failure. In medical terms, kidney failure is also referred as end-stage renal disease (ESRD). This is the last stage of Chronic Kidney Disease, after this stage, the kidneys stop working, which means that you need dialysis or kidney transplantation to live a healthy life.
Causes of kidney failure
There are many causes of kidney failure. Common causes of kidney failure are as follow:
• Diabetes – This is the most common cause of kidney failure. People undergoing from diabetes are at greater risk of having kidney disease or end-stage renal failure.
• High blood pressure – People suffering from high blood pressure also has a greater risk of having kidney failure.
• Heart attack or other health problems
• Drug abuse
• Decreased in the blood flow in the kidney
• Urinary tract problems
• Autoimmune diseases
• Genetic diseases such as polycystic kidney disease
• Nephrotic syndrome
Symptoms of kidney failure
Someone with kidney failure has very few symptoms. Sometimes no symptoms are there. Possible symptoms are as follows:
• Problem in urination
• Swelling of your legs, ankles, and feet from retention of fluids in the blood
• Problem in breathing
• Problem in concentration
• Pain in your chest
Having one or more of the above symptoms can indicate a severe the problem of the kidney. If you find any of these symptoms, then immediate reach to your doctor is great for your health.
Complications of kidney failure
There are many complications to health if you are suffering from end-stage renal failure. Complications of kidney failure include:
• Hyperphosphatemia (Bone disease)
• Heart disease
• Rise in potassium level in the blood
• The Fluid buildup that causes swelling in some parts of the body.
Treatment for kidney failure
If you have kidney failure or end-stage renal disease, then you will need dialysis or a kidney transplant to survive a healthy life, but there is no permanent cure for ESRD in Allopathy. People indeed live little longer on dialysis, but the life expectancy rate for the people living on dialysis is low. There are very few treatments for kidney failure in Allopathy that includes kidney transplant and dialysis.
Dialysis and kidney transplant are not the last options for the treatment of kidney failure. There are some Ayurvedic medicines for kidney disease, which fix the root causes of the kidney without dialysis.
Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment
Ayurveda has been practiced in India and curing people from more than 5000 years ago. Ayurveda is the best option to treat any chronic disease without any side-effects and complications. Ayurveda uses natural herbs that are very effective to treat kidney disease. Now, Ayurveda has been practiced all over the world and millions of patients have been cured till now of Ayurveda. Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment first tries to control the main causes of kidney disease and then works on kidney treatment.
Who provides Ayurvedic medicines for kidney disease?
If you are looking for a permanent solution for Kidney failure then Ayurveda will be the only solution for kidney patients. By using natural herbs and natural ingredients, Ayurvedic medicine for kidney will keep you away from dialysis and kidney transplant. Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment includes proper diet chart, regular exercise and use of natural herbs as directed by Ayurvedic physician.
Karma Ayurveda is a leading Ayurvedic kidney care institution that provides the best Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment to the patient without dialysis and kidney transplant. Karma Ayurveda is established in 1937 to stop dialysis. At Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan provides the best treatment for the kidney patient with proper direction for diet, yoga, and medicines. You will be provided with the herbal medicines that control the causes of kidney failure. If you want a perfect Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure, then chose Karma Ayurveda for the purpose.
Health Articles1. An Overview Of Conditions Treated By Physiotherapy
Author: Michael Devine
2. How The Treatment Of Root Canal Is Provided?
Author: Andy Andrew
3. Questions To Ask Your Pediatrician During Newborn Visits
4. What Benefits Are Provided By Orthodontic Treatments?
Author: Thomas Adler
5. Biogenum Receives $1 Million Grant To Enhance Psychosocial Research For Dementia Care
6. When To Opt For General Dentistry?
Author: Claudia Lamington
7. Melanosis May Be Mistaken For Male Organ Rash
Author: John Dugan
8. The Importance Of Dietary Fibre In Keeping You Hale And Hearty
Author: Jay Chokshi
9. Why Buy The Right Dental Products From Good Manufacturers In China?
Author: Andy Zheng
10. Types Of Diabetes - Important Facts You Wanted To Know
Author: Jessica Cristina
11. Male Organ Pain? Duh! Some Easy Answers
Author: John Dugan
12. Everything You Need To Know About Cataract By Utsav Eye Clinic Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Author: Bhoum Anbhavane
13. Gain Huge Success With Uk Meds
Author: Gain Huge Success With Uk Meds
14. Outline Of Stimming In Autism Child | Autism Stimming Treatment In Bangalore
15. The 7 Sins Of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Author: Shraddha singh gautam