ALL >> Others >> View Article
Bangalore - A City Of Growing Real Estate Value
Bangalore in the 1950s
Did you know, the bid to transform Bangalore into a modernized and metropolitan city started way earlier than the 20th century. During the 1950s, the city witnessed immigration on a large scale. Apart from Mumbai, people started to realize that Bangalore too posed as a great potential for a life in a gated community.
Employment opportunities was at their peak. Nearly tens and thousands of people enjoyed decent employment in a locale that rapidly grew to be one of South India’s top cities. This was also the reason why there was a great demand for residential projects in Bangalore.
Though for several decades, the economic growth was heavily dependent on manufacturing industries, it was in the early 1990s that the city saw the emergence of other industries. Soon, Bangalore became known for its large ICT sector. It turned out to be a one stop shop for many IT professionals. Even the education system in the city encouraged studies related to the IT sector, and engineering was another subject for which quality education was provided.
Today, the city can still be seen maintaining the many developments made in its former years brilliantly. New and upcoming projects in Bangalore have also resorted to designing and building homes in a way that represents the thriving nature of the city. Apart from choosing locations that are in proximity to big IT parks like Prestige Tech Park and Embassy Golflinks, these projects also ensure a good distance between other infrastructures like shopping malls, hospitals, schools and more.
Localities such as Sarjapur, Yelahanka, Devanahalli, Begur are known by locals to be addresses to some of the most premium projects like Godrej 24 by Godrej Properties.
About Godrej 24
Launching yet another premium housing project in Bangalore, Godrej 24, a new residential project in Bangalore, by Godrej Properties is located at Bangalore’s most prime locations, Sarjapur Road. The lavish 2 and 3 bed residences here are surrounded with lush greenery that promote healthy air circulation.
Like other projects spread across the nation, Godrej 24 too, was built with keeping the following in mind:
• Air quality
Here are some other important project highlights that can further attest why Godrej 24 makes for a great residential investment:
• Total land parcel of 6 acres
• Construction surface amounting to 1.5 acres
• 5 towers alphabetical sequence starting from entry gate E, D, C, B and A
• Building elevation towers A & E (G +22) tower D & B (G + 18) tower C (G + 15)
• Club house of 10,500 sq. ft. with indoor amenities
• 79% open space
• Stilt and 1 level of basement parking
• Top notch amenities like play area, swimming pool, rainwater harvesting, library and more.
• Destinations like Global Tech Park, Cloud Mine Hospital and Central Mall is proximity
Bangalore in itself has always been a top city for reasons mentioned above. And feted companies starting to invest their ideas, times and resources, just acts a cherry on top. If you want to taste the great lifestyle here, start investing today.
Others Articles1. Swan Valley Wedding Venues, Accommodation And Accommodation Spa In A Single Place
Author: Carly Odgers
2. Best Hyip Monitor – Know All About Investment Program
Author: david winters
3. Advantages Of The Dental Implants Treatment
Author: bramcountry dental
4. How Much You’re Getting For Paid For The Work You Are Doing?
Author: Venkat Naresh M
5. Different Venues For Social, Corporate And Mice Events
Author: Shraddha S
6. How To Spy On Somebody?
Author: Raacespy detectives
7. Feed School Children And Save Tax Too!
Author: Akshaya Patra
8. Why Should You Start Using Online Astrology Program
Author: Imogen Atkins
9. Get A Goodman Heat Pump At An Amazing Price Online At Budget Air Supply
Author: Butch Jouaneau
10. Reasons Why You Should Choose Home Loan Brokers In Adelaide
Author: Samuel Finance
11. Audio Visual Rentals - Impress Your Clients For Less
Author: DFW Event Production
12. Collect Best Discount Coupons For Restaurants Online
Author: , Discount Coupons For Restaurants
13. Indian Granite Manufacturers
Author: MZZ Granites
14. Top Indian Astrologer In New York
Author: Top Indian Astrologer in New York
15. Budget Air Supply Will Keep You Warm This Winter
Author: Butch Jouaneau