ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How Much Does Mobile App Development Cost?
This the most important question for everyone that, how much does Mobile App Development cost? There are various kinds of mobile apps whether it is ordering food booking a flight, chatting with your friends or reserving a cab, the one thing that comes to mind is your smartphone.
The Business Model
Business and revenue generation plan is the main journey of developing an app for your business. This is basically the core step which should be taken while starting the journey of the business.
The revenue or business model is the biggest driving force behind the cost of developing the app.
Let’s have a look at a few points to consider:
• The platform preferred by your target customers
• The product you are trying to sell
• The devices that need to be integrated to make the app responsive
• Free App or Paid
• In-app Purchases
• The role of visual design in the app’s interface
• The advertisements – third party or of your own product
Where are your customers?
In order to start or boom your business, first of all, you need to understand your customer properly. Always focus on the key features what actually the requirements of your customers. mobile app development company
The crux is that what kind of problem is here which is being solved by you? The answer to the question helps determine the target audience or as Gary Halbert puts it, your “starving crowd”.
Even if we talk about the biggest of startups, they have made mistakes on similar lines when it is considered how to make an app.
Snapdeal, for instance, failed to win the trust of its customers as it had compromised quality over quantity. It also failed in the electronics markets, especially since Amazon and Flipkart gained huge market traction by inking exclusive smartphone launches
Paid apps, free apps or e-commerce?
E-commerce is the marketplace revenue model based mostly selling their own products or earning commissions from sellers listed on the app.
Paid app with the help of downloading, makes upfront money. So, do consider the cost to cost implications of this.
Free apps could be downloaded free of cost from the app store but have a different revenue generation model. Now, how does a free app make money? Or best app developers
Here are a few:
• Free apps are a great way to expand your existing customer base or build a user base that you can later sell to.
• These apps also initiate a trust-based relationship between you and your customer helping build up the value of an existing product.
• Direct revenue can be generated from advertising and affiliate marketing
• In-app purchases are also a direct revenue generation, especially for addictive games.
Types of Applications
1. Web Application:
It has been considered as well as surveyed that over 80% of smartphone users prefer apps over mobile websites. Web apps are your websites optimized for mobile phone users.
2. Native Application:
A native application is a kind of mobile app which is being developed for a particular operating system, for instance, Android or IOS and this you can download from the Apple store or Google play store.
Native apps are more complex but provide unmatched user experience, for how to develop an app.
They are required to develop separately for Android and IOS platforms as well as are required to be approved to be listed.
3. Hybrid Application:
A relative simpler app to develop, a hybrid app functions on a single programming language and can work on both platforms.
They usually act like a native app, very easy to develop and handle. But still, we can say that the user experience of native apps is better, for mobile app development requirements.
The Total Investment:
The time and cost of app development will largely depend on the complexity of the app.
It is difficult to put a number on how much your app might cost because of the numerous and subjective determinants. Though here are some average costs, to help you get an idea.
A basic app, without back-end database, API functionality or social media integration will cost between $2000 to $10000. In the US, it may cost around $8k however, in India the development cost of the same app may be half.
Mobile app developers The time may range from 1 to 3 months and can be done by new developers as they are easy to develop.
A moderately complex will cost anywhere between $10k to $40k. The cost may vary according to the platform and the country where the app is being developed.
The same app may be developed in India for half the price as compared to the US with no compromise on the skills. The development of such an app takes anywhere between three to six months.
A complex app will need experienced developers to work on it due to APIs, social media integration, backend support, and complicated functionalities.
Such apps will be more expensive to develop generally around $40k to $80k. An Android version of the same app may cost over $100k in the US. In India, it is likely to cost $35k.
The average time is taken to develop an app, according to research by Hyperlink Infosystem, is 8 weeks i.e., 320 billable hours.
A simple app will cost $4800 in India compared to $48,000 in the US.
A complex one might cost $38,000 in India and $250,000 in US. A lot of app development project is hence outsourced to India.
Computers Articles1. Try Out Minecraft Java Edition With These Steps
Author: Minecraft Java Edition with These Steps
2. Single Sign-on Benefits And Risks
3. An Overview Of Access Control Models
4. Data Loss Prevention Objectives And Some Recent Trends
5. Best Budget Laptops For Online Classes
Author: Jack thomson
6. Tips And Tricks W To Buy Best Vpn Service In 2020
Author: joseph smith
7. If You Want Better Than Ordinary Results Then It's Time You Use An Extraordinary Tool To Import Olm
Author: Jane Willson
8. Why You Should Choose A Custom App Over A Clone App?
Author: Maulik Shah
9. How To Get More Silver In Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla
Author: Stephanie Ellison
10. Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – How To Grind Aetherium Crystals
Author: Stephanie Ellison
11. Automate Your Ftp Workflow To Overcome The Challenges Of Scale
Author: Vladimir Davidenko
12. Recover Lost Or Damaged Partitions With This Freeware Toolkit
Author: Alex R Schneider
13. Best Mbox To Txt Converter And Gmail Migration Tool
Author: Muzahid Sabbir
14. How To Use Touch Id On Macbook Pro And Macbook Air
Author: Jack thomson
15. How To Fix Alexa Tap Setup Issue Quickly
Author: Echo Alexa Setup