ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Importance Of Pressure Washer Maintenance
Total Articles: 1
There are plenty of reasons why you must regularly inspect your pressure washer and run maintenance tasks from time to time. It helps prevent undesired breakdowns and costly repairs and ensures that your machine works smooth and fine for many years to come.
In this post, we will take a look at how you can inspect your pressure washer and maintain it to achieve optimum performance and longevity.
1. Check for fuel and water leaks
- Fuel/Oil Leaks
Before you switch on the pressure washer, watch out for any oil or fuel leakages. Checkout fuel lines and engine for excessive oil or any oil residue. Even a small amount of leakage must be taken seriously. Wipe off the oil residues to see if it is a leakage or just a spill. If you offer pressure washing services, it becomes very important for you to make sure your equipment is running fine at all times.
- Water Leakages
Check your equipment thoroughly to see if there are any water leakages or not. It must be inspected at both low pressure and high pressure. Check the water control valve and water pressure reducing valve as well.
2. Inspect Spray Gun, Nozzles and Water Inlet
Check the gun-trigger and hose of the spray gun properly. See, if the hose is working fine or not. The hose connection must be holding the hose the way it should. Besides, the spring back function of the gun must be working smoothly. In case, the spray gun cannot be repaired, it should be repaired immediately. Hose must be inspected properly as well. Any sort of hose bulge or cracks can cause wear and tear. In fact, at high pressures, the hose will spray water at almost 2000 PSI which can be disastrous.
Nozzles are usually prone to debris. Debris must be cleaned out of the nozzle orifice as soon as you spot it.
3. Fuel and Oil Levels
Make sure to fill up the tank with fuel after every use. Fuel levels must be maintained at all times as advised in the user manual to keep the air out of the system as much as possible. Pump oil must also be checked. High-end pumps have a sight level to make your life easy. If the pump oil requires to be replaced, do it right away.
The above mentioned pointers are just some of the many. Your pressure washer needs regular maintenance in a professional way and hence the job must be left to a professional servicing expert.
If you have any more questions about how you can take pressure washing services to the next level or how to maintain your equipment, feel free to get in touch with us.
My Name is Harisson Adam, working at Total Workshop Solution Australia. I am very passionate about writing, especialy for automotive industries, where i share reviews, advice and more on various automotive products and service.
Automobiles Articles1. How This Year’s Mot Changes?
Author: Leon Stone
2. Important Parts Of A Smartphone And Their Repair
Author: Pulkit Kapoor
3. Bad Credit Auto Loans: Information You Need To Buy A Car With Bad Credit
Author: Wiliams Orchard
4. Village Line Auto Body Repair Shop In Long Island, New York
Author: Village Line Auto Body
5. Prolong The Life Of Auto With The Right Body Repair Service
Author: Rudys Auto Refinishing Collision
6. Mens Motorcycle Jackets Are Much More Than Just Great To Look & Fun To Wear
Author: Ricardo Rios
7. Tips To Get A Great Toyota Dealers Nj
Author: Crystal Toyota
8. Choosing The Best Bridgewater Car Dealerships
Author: Bridge Water Acura
9. Choosing The Correct Automotive Led Replacement Bulbs For Your Vehicle
Author: Tara Bloch
10. How To Choose A Car Mechanic You Can Trust?
Author: Justin Gabriel
11. Things You Should Do When Looking For An Auto Repair Shop
Author: Rickey Gregg
12. Choose The Right Auto Repair Services For Your Vehicle
Author: Kim Jordan
13. India Electric Three-wheeler Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast 2025
14. If You’ve Ever Locked Keys In The Car? Tips How To Open A Locked Car Door.
Author: Jeff Dekruyter
15. Why Going For Car Repair Services Is Important?
Author: Nick Smith