ALL >> Education >> View Article
Holistique Learning – Well Being Before Education
Suicide rates have been alarmingly increasing since the past few years. Nearly 800,000 people commit suicide everyyear. 90% of these occur due to mental illness like depression. It has been observed that suicides among men are more common than they are in women. Unwillingness to share their feelings and the pressure to fit into the ideal definition of a man that this society has established maybe two of the reasons behind it.
Out of these 800,000 people who fall prey to suicide, 135,000 are Indians, which is 17% of the total figure. States like Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, and West Bengal contribute majorly to these statistics. According to the data, in India, women are more likely to commit suicide than men, which differs from what the global data says.
Although no age group has been able to escape from this global phenomenon, suicide is more common among teenagers these days. It is the second leading cause behind the deaths of people of age group 10-24. Among all the reasons behind increasing teen suicides, depression is the most prevalent one. Nowadays, unnecessary pressure, out of the bound expectations from teachers and parents and never-ending competition is taking its toll over the students' mental and physical health and prompting them to take this massive step of ending their lives.
Figures related to suicide among teenagers are so terrifying that it has become a need of the hour to develop ways which will help the children to take care of their mental health and stop them from taking any extreme step in the difficult situations. There are counseling sessions, workshops, and other measures that need to be taken by the educational institutes to ensure the mental well-being of their students, and this is where Holistique Learning comes into play.
Holistique Learning is a platform that provides the schools and other educational institutes an ideal environment where they let their studentsgrow physically and mentally. Before educating students about the outer world, it makes them learn about themselves first. It organizes Suicide Awareness School Activities for students of age group 11-15. It also conducts suicide Awareness workshop Activities where students are told about mental illness, and they are asked to reflect on their thoughts. With these activities, it makes students aware of the stress and anger management techniques.
This company provides top-class services that help the educational centers in keeping a regular check on their students and ensure that each of them is mentally healthy. It teaches students about spirituality and building a healthy lifestyle, which isn't usually available in the curriculum. In a recent interview, the co-founder of Holistique Learning stated that “There is no other service like Holistique Learning. We care about our young generation and want to serve them the best.”
Therefore, schools or any other educational institutions that are willing to go out of their way and want the overall development of their students can consult companies like Holistique Learning and choose from some of them out of the world services they provide.
Education Articles1. Importance Of Master's Degree In Education
Author: Aileen Baryan
2. Sepsis Detection In Covid 19 Under 10 Minutes By A Patented Rechnology
Author: priyanka kumari
3. Nanopropellers To Deliver Gene Therapy Into Cells A Breakthrough In Reducing Antibiotic Resistance
Author: priyanka kumari
4. Top 5 Institutes For German Language Courses In Punjab
Author: Narendra Singh
5. How Good English Plays A Vital Role In Earn Wages Like West
Author: Laxmikant Panda
6. Do Mba Rankings Actually Matter
7. Why Choose Usa As Your Next Study Destination?
Author: Sushil Sukhwani
8. What Is The Responsibility Of Talent Management In The Retention And Attraction Of The Employees In
9. 14 Best Math Apps For Students | Myschoolr
Author: My schoolr
10. 10 Benefits Of Online Classes In Your School Management App
Author: ONNE APP
11. Importance Of English Language In Our Life
Author: sweety jatain
12. Give Your Career A New Dimension With Digital Marketing
Author: Ryan Justin
13. How Is Tapmimanipal’s Executive Mba Programme? Tell Me About Their Fee Structures.
14. 6 Answers You Need To Know If You Are Planning To Study Abroad Post Lockdown.
Author: Intellect consultants
15. Change A Child's Life By Giving Hope
Author: Akshaya Patra