ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Which Way Do Bobby Pins Go In Hair?
Most Hairstyles are reliant on bobby pins, but which way do bobby pins stay perfect on the hair?
It’s simply annoying when a layer of hair pops out of the hairdo. At times, the way you place the bobby pins, leaves your hairstyle unstable and makes it fall out. Bobby pins come with endless uses and here’s how to use them to give your look a ‘wow.’
- Choose your Bobby pins wisely
Always buy quality pins for your process. Not every bobby pin has the same quality and strength, every brand differ. The hair salon Albuquerque New Mexico uses only professional pins for shiny and slippery hair, to make it stay in place. When you choose the pins, look if they are strong and have good-quality rubber tips at the end, so that they don’t get tangled in your hair.
- Which way should you slip the pins in?
Whether you should put the pin upside down or straight has many arguments for and against every time. The hair stylists Albuquerque say that it is both correct and not. This is because, if you had noticed the pins, they have a slight curve on them, which is in contradiction to the shape of your head. So, it is not right to put them upside down. If you had got a straight pin, you could use it any either ways.
- For that twisty hairstyle
Many hairstyles involve the Twisttechnique, but how can you use the style without a bobby pin? After all, this is the one which helps keep your hair remain in place. Well, the experts at hair salon Albuquerque New Mexico have a technique, instead of pushing the pin directly on to the hairdo, simply grab some hair in the start of the bobby pin and then turn the pin and push it the other way. This will give your hair an extra hold, allowing your bobby pins to stay longer.
- Pick the right color– you always wish to have your hairstyle complete while the pins remain invisible. So, pick the right bobby pin for your hair. If your hair is blonde, it is advisable to opt for a lighter shade, and if have a dark one, opt for black or brown bobby pins.
- Don’t overload the pins– It requires a lot of expertise to have your bobby pins stay in place while making sure that too much hair is not taken in. The more amount of hair you take in, less is the chance of your hair staying up. The hair and makeup artist Albuquerque say that the opening of at the start of the bobby pin exhibits how much hair the pin can hold.
Finally, never use your teeth to open the bobby pin, as it might make the metal bend and never use it on the wet hair, as it might damage the hair. We hope that these tips would prove to be of some help to you!
Established in 2017, Christopher James Salon in Albuquerque is committed to offering a full variety of services for hair, skin, and makeup. Our team continually receives advanced training and education to ensure your experience is like no other in Albuquerque. Our goal is to consistently deliver excellence in hair, skin, makeup, and customer service. Our stylists stay up-to-date on cutting edge techniques and style trends to be able to provide you with the look you want. At Christopher James Salon, customers can encounter some of the finest and most highly educated hair design professionals. We specialize in all phases of hair care and skin care for the entire family. For more details, contact us @ 505-433-3966 or visit https://christopherjamessalon.
Beauty Articles1. How Does Tanning Lotion Work
Author: Linda Taylor
2. Company Registration Chennai| Register New Company Registration Chennai
Author: Prakash Aanoor
3. 3 Crazy Health Benefits Of Using Lip Balm
Author: Rohan kumar
4. The Best Anti-aging Home Remedies To Have A Beautiful And Youthful Skin
Author: Steve Son
5. Fire Safety Tips For Gym
Author: Brett Lee
6. How To Tame Frizzy Hair
Author: James field
7. Hair And Age
Author: Mike Epstain
8. How Flame Resistant Coveralls Can Be Useful To You
9. 5 Effective Uses Of Spray Tan Machine
Author: Spray Tan
10. Top Reasons To Wear Sunscreen In Winters
11. Anti Aging Treatment For A Youthful You
Author: Dr Niketa Sonavane
12. Gundry Olive Oil Promotes A Healthy Lifestyle!
Author: Jeri Fujen
13. Your Skin Deserves The Best Care Product
Author: kimi beauty
14. Benefits Of Aloe Vera To The Face
Author: kimi beauty
15. Face Wash For Men: How To Select The Right One From The Grooming Aisle?