ALL >> Health >> View Article
What’s Causing Skin Peeling On The Male Organ And How To Stop The Peel Asap
It’s the banana no man wants to see peeled. When skin is peeling on a man’s male organ, it is a precarious situation. Oftentimes, a man won’t know his member is peeling until he feels it. Maybe it catches on the rough denim of his pants or during a clothing change. The male organ could be red, angry, shiny, flaky, or anything in between as it voices its displeasure over some offending incident which has caused the problem. Thankfully, once it’s noticed, it can be remedied in a day or two in most cases. Here are few common reasons for peeling member skin and how to fix them.
1. Harsh Soaps – Simple but true, soaps and cleansers can cause a lot of trouble for delicate genital skin. This includes not only soaps for body washing but also laundry detergents as well. Avoid cleansers with harsh chemicals such as sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), BHAs, Triclosan and triclocarban, aminophenol, diaminobenzene, phenylenediamine, parabens, PEGs, and something called “fragrance.” Stick with gentle cleansers with natural ingredients whenever possible. If a man has recently changed a cleanser and noticed peeling skin, take ...
... a picture of the ingredients list, and then pitch the product. Cross reference that list with others to see what could be causing the irritation.
2. Allergic Reaction – Lots of people are allergic to latex latex barriers, creme, and other items that may find themselves on their private parts. As above, investigate and dispose. Wash the area with warm water and let air dry. Take some Benadryl if needed.
3. Friction from Tight Clothing or Chafing – Feeling a little too tight in the skinny jean? Avid runner? Anytime a man wears clothing too snug around his Johnson or subjects it to un-wicked sweat, skin peeling on the male organ can happen. Loosen up, wear breathable undies, and use Body Glide when activity-induced chafing can occur.
4. Friction from Going Dry – Having dry relations or loving oneself without creme can result in chafing and friction burn leading to peeling member skin. Whether it was an accidental run-out or an intentional experiment, that much movement without lubrication of some sort will cause problems down the line, not only with discomfort, but also by contributing to peripheral nerve damage. Find a good product and creme up before relationsy time.
5. Yeast infection – Too much yeast and a man can end up with an itchy, flaky rash that produces skin peeling on the male organ. He also might experience cottage-cheesy discharge, a fiery urination experience, and a funky odor emanating from down below. See a doctor for diagnosis and treatment asap.
6. Psoriasis – This non-contagious, autoimmune condition causes shiny, red patches on the head or shaft of the male organ. While it usually has a scaly appearance on the body, on the male organ, it looks more like raw, peeling skin. Seek medical care immediately. Usually, a prescription cream will help.
7. Eczema – Another non-contagious skin issue most people are familiar with, eczema produces a dry, scaly rash, and often with it, itching and irritation. In some cases, it also forms fluid-filled blisters which can ooze and then scab over, resulting in the appearance of peeling member skin. See a doctor immediately.
8. Balanitis – This is when the head or the foreskin specifically swells and gets irritated, and eventually breaks into peeling skin. Men who are uncircumcised and/or have lacking hygiene are most often afflicted. Clean it thorough with a gentle cleanser and warm water. Rinse well and air dry. Repeat forever. If the infection doesn’t clear up within a week or the foreskin stops retracting, see a doctor.
Skin peeling on the male organ: Treatment and Prevention
No matter what caused it, treat peeling member skin with extreme caution and tenderness. Don’t scratch or use anything but gentle, natural products on the delicate genital skin. Keep the entire genital area clean and dry and in loose clothing to promote air-flow.
In addition to keeping the male organ clean and dry, use a natural, specially formulated genital health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). These special crèmes are rooted in soothing, natural moisturizers like Shea butter and vitamin E to hydrate and seal in moisture. Use a crème with vitamins like A, B5, C, and D3 to provide important nutrients to defend again skin irritants and encourage elasticity and healthy cellular function.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Health Articles1. Cbd Against Essential Tremor & Its Antioxidant Properties
Author: Mohsin beg
2. Tips For Finding A Good Neurologist In Mumbai
Author: Dr. Kharkar
3. Focus On Hearing Wellness In 2021
4. Consider These Home Remedies For Kidney Stone And Recover Fast
Author: peter roy
5. Should Pregnant Women Get The Covid-19 Vaccine?
6. What Is The Role Of Certified Nursing Assistant In Healthcare Team?
Author: Addi long
7. Why Upper And Lower Eyelid Surgery Md Appeal When Your Eyelids Start Drooping
Author: Sarah Morris
8. Using Massage In Business To Strengthen Business
Author: Ethan Robort
9. Get Proper Control Over Your Sleep Disorder
10. Transplant Diagnostics Market To Reach Usd 5.5 Billion By 2025 – Increasing Number Of Transplant Procedures
Author: Rama Sharma
11. The Dos And Don’ts Of Double Masking
Author: Apurva Gargava
12. What Are My Options For Teeth Whitening? Explain By Brampton Dentist
13. How To Use Laminar Flow Hood For Laboratory
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
14. How To Decrease Rejected Medical Claims
15. Regular Dental Check-up - What To Expect
Author: Nisha Dhankhar