ALL >> Others >> View Article
Some Of The Best Olive Oil Recipes To Try At Home
Olive oil is very low fat cooking oil and has got multiple benefits. It is considered as one of the healthiest cooking oil available in the market. Olive oil is light on the body and maintains the perfect amount of essential fatty acids in it. It is also very effective to cut down the level of saturated fat in the body and improve our health.
A lot of food items can be prepared using olive oil. Below are some of the best olive oil recipes that are extremely tasty and healthy at the same time.
Crisp Rosemary Olive Oil Flatbread
It is one of the easiest recipes to try your hands on. To prepare this at first preheat the oven at 220 degrees Celsius. Prepare a dough of flour, rosemary chopped, baking soda, salt, water, and olive oil. Divide the dough into medium sized pieces and brush the top with olive oil and sprinkle some sea salt. Add some small clusters of rosemary on the top.
Then bake the dough for about 10 minutes until they get pale golden in color. Bring out the baking tray from the oven and your yummy rosemary flatbread is ready.
Italian Spaghetti Cooked in Olive Oil
Spaghetti has got millions of fans worldwide and here is one of the healthy recipes to prepare it. At first boil the spaghetti in salted hot water with few drops of olive oil. Then heat a little amount of olive oil in a pan and fry the garlic for a minute or two. Add 2 tablespoon of water to it and stir well.
Then add the chopped chilies and parsley one by one. Season the pan with salt and mix it well. After the spaghetti turns soft drain the water and add them to the sauce. Toss the spaghetti nicely so that the sauce gets nicely coated on them. Your healthy and tasty Italian spaghetti is ready to be served.
Olive Oil Biscuits
The conventional biscuits are prepared in butter but to give it a healthy twist you can bake them in olive oil. To prepare the biscuits at first prepare a batter with caster sugar, demerara sugar, vanilla, and lemon zest. Then add 2 eggs and milk to the batter and stir well. Add the sifted flour, salt, and baking soda to it one after another and knead a dough. Allow the dough to rest for a good one day.
Preheat the oven at 170 degrees Celsius and roll the dough into small flat biscuits. Then bake these small pieces of dough for about 10 minutes until they turn golden in color. Bring out the baking tray and your olive oil biscuits are ready. Let them cool before taking a bite.
These three recipes are extremely easy to prepare and they contain all the benefits of olive oil. You should surely try these low calorie recipes at home ditching the usage of other traditional cooking oils and butter and witness the difference.
Others Articles1. Best Workers Comp Attorney Riverside
2. How To Claim Tax Deduction Under Section 80g?
Author: Akshaya Patra
3. 5 Tips For Avoiding Locksmith Scams
Author: Vijay locksmith
4. Stainless Steel Sheets & Plates
Author: Vihan sharma
5. Interview With Nov'19 Ca Final (new) Air 1, Abhay Bajoria - Indigolearn
6. Eu Medical Device Regulation (mdr) - Updated Ce Marking Process & Iso 13485:2016 Expectations
7. Want To Know More About La Translation And Interpretation?
Author: LA Translation
8. Why Should People Prefer To Buy Kids Toys Online In Dubai
Author: Malika Agrawal
9. Corporate And Business Training Programs
Author: Yogendra Shinde
10. Auto Batteries Gibraltar – Perfect And Suitable Options At Lowest Cost
Author: Motor City Battery Company
11. Cannabis In Space Spacex Brings Your Favourite Strain To The Iss
Author: Dilian Stoyanov
12. Top 10 Sports Betting Apps For 2020 That Deserve Space In Your Mobile
Author: Rahul Mathur
13. What Is A Coronavirus
Author: Mohd Zaid
14. Canada Immigration – An Edge Above
15. The Importance Of Using Mesh Tote Bags And Ditching The Plastic Bags
Author: Jennifer Quinn