ALL >> Others >> View Article
What Are The Necessary Fssai Guidelines For Starting A Hotel Business
For starting a hotel business you are required to follow certain stringent FSSAI guidelines. Here in this article, we will discuss what all rules and regulations FSSAI have put down for hotel business operators and it is necessary for all hoteliers to remain updated with recent fssai new updates.
One of the quickest developing businesses in India is the food business and hotels are a major section in this industry. This is on the grounds that a growing number of individuals are presently feasting out. The ways of life are changing and it is changing quickly in metropolitan urban areas. There are numerous mouths to which these hotels feed. These incorporate pregnant ladies, women, old mature, and all gathering of individuals. In this manner, it is critical to keep up the nature of sustenance and clean practices in these lodgings. The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) have made it required for all inns to obtain FSSAI License to start its activities in India. This permit comes with the terms and conditions indicated in the Food Safety and Standards Act 2006. After the permit is obtained, each inn, eatery, bar, and bistro must comply with the stated rules and regulations.
There is a step by step guide as per which the hotels can apply for FSSAI License. The hoteliers have to stay updated with all fssai latest regulations and notifications. The procedure is totally online and requires uploading the documents. The hotelier should apply for any modification or changes at any point required during the business. The FSSAI license can be applied for a period ranging from one to five years and requires subsequent renewal to continue the business.
General Documents require to obtain FSSAI License for Hotels:
• Photo Id proof of the Business owner/Directors.
• Proof of possession of premises.
• Contact Details – Email and Mobile Number
• Kitchen Layout Plan/Blueprint
• Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) Certification and/or Declaration
• Declaration of turnover.
• Water testing report of the water being utilized
Procedure to obtain FSSAI License for Hotels Industry:
To obtain the FSSAI license, it is first essential to check the eligibility of the hotel for the type of license or registration required i.e. FSSAI State License, FSSAI Central License or FSSAI Registration. The type of license required depends upon the scale and turnover of business.
1. FSSAI Central License – The central license is issued by the central authority for the food business premises which either have a production capacity of more than 2 MT per day or have a turnover of more than INR 20 crores per annum. Large scale food industries, hotels, and restaurant fall under the eligibility for a central license. The Import, Export, and e-commerce of Food is directly regulated by the central authority and thereby requires Central License. The application fees for the FSSAI central license is Rs. 7500 per year.
2. FSSAI State License – The state license is issued by the state authority for the food business premises which either have a production capacity of not more than 2 MT per day or have a turnover ranging from INR 12 lakhs to INR 20 crores per annum. The application fees for the FSSAI State license is Rs. 2000 per year.
3. FSSAI Registration – The registration is also issued by the state authority for the petty or small food business operators that have a turnover of up to INR 12 lakhs per annum. The Hawkers, petty retailers of snacks, tea shops also fall under this category. The application fees for FSSAI registration is Rs. 100 per year.
The FSSAI License/Registration must be prominently displayed at the Hotels. So, all hoteliers out their keep yourself updated with the FSSAI rules and regulations. You can also seek assistance with the Food Regulatory Experts and Consultants.
Others Articles1. Dumbo Octopus: Octopus Living In The Deepest Ocean
Author: Daily brewed blog
2. हिन्दुफोबिया - ज़हर वाली खीर
Author: Akhbar Jagat
3. Tips & Tricks Of Taking Selfies
Author: Manish Singh
4. What Is Quickbooks Error 12157 & How To Fix It?
5. 10 Tips To Increase Facebook Likes
Author: Jason Martin
6. Women Leadership Equality In Health Care
Author: Emmy Wally
7. How Profitable Is Forex Trading In The Uae?
Author: Rosie Anderson
8. How Online Reputation Management Improves Your Business Dynamics
Author: Djembe Consultants
9. Reshaping The Job Market In Africa With An Entrepreneurial Push
Author: Djembe Consultants
10. Importance Of Using Safe Hair Dye
11. Online Birthday Cake Delivery Uae - Celebrate With Best Cake In Dubai - Tinas
12. 8 Podcasts Every Entrepreneur Should Listen To
Author: Veronica Medlin
13. Victoria Embankment To Host Huge Lionel Richie Concert Next Summer
Author: Veronica Medlin
14. Leave No Stone Unturned This Rakhi For Your Siblings By Sending Rakhi Gifts To Jaipur Online
Author: Joshep Pradhan
15. Types Of Wastewater Treatment Plants And Smartmbr Systems
Author: Deepshika Sancheti