ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
How To Fix Error 506 On Google Play Store
Many of the users get error code 506, which is a failure of updating and downloading an app. Google Play Store is a secure platform for Android users to get new apps and update the installed ones. 506 error occurs when a user receives failed updates and downloads. The issue can occur due to several reasons and must be resolved. Here are some of the tips and steps to fix 506 error code which prevents you from downloading new apps.
Use Internal Storage Of Your Device
Whether you are using an Android smartphone or tablet, built-in storage space is available on your smartphone. Moving your targeted application into internal storage is one of the solutions to get rid of the error. Glitch and corrupted SD card often is the root cause of the error by which users face these issues. Moving the app into the internal storage cuts the role of SD card, and the app will be installed in your smartphone’s built-in storage space.
Change The Default Storage location
When you go on Google Play Store to download or update an app, the location is usually fixed to store the apps on your smartphone. If you face that error, simply change the default location where the downloading application will be installed on your Android device. Changing the storage settings resolves the issue in no time.
Restart Your Phone
The method of restarting your phone to fix an issue is way too traditional. In this case, the same goes with the issue of 506 error code. Restarting your smartphone is amongst the best troubleshooting method to adopt. Rebooting your smartphone simply puts all the settings to the default and clears some storage space on your device. Adopting this method instantly refreshes your phone’s memory and clears previously used the application’s data.
Unmount SD Card
Technically, it should be amongest the first method you should apply. Corrupted SD cards are basic problems that result in such errors. Corrupted SD cards cannot contain new data and the risk of losing the existing data is usually so high in such cases. Users can change the download location of the apps to the internal storage or use a new fresh SD card to fix the issue.
Remove Google Play Cache Data
Just like the Cache of your PC and smartphone’s browser. Google Play consists of such cache which needs to be cleared from time to time. Cache data is junk for browsers and Google Play. It can be one of the most basic overlooked reasons which needs to be kept in mind when facing such issues. Cache data prevent users from downloading new apps and update the installed one. It often causes such errors and clearing Cache is the root solution to fix the issue
Computer Programming Articles1. A Cruise Booking Engine Needs Options
Author: Odysseus solutions
2. Applications Of Field Service Management Software In Retail
Author: Ducont Systems FZ LLC
3. Factors That You Need To Keep In Mind Before Android App Development
Author: Maria william
4. Why Should Be Host Our Mobile Business Applications?
5. How To Fix 0x800f0986 Windows Update Error?
6. How To Fix Pubg Lite Unreal Engine Error 0x887a0006?
7. How To Fix Potentially Harmful Software Detected Alert?
8. How To Fix Cannot Find Script File In Windows 10
Author: Windows 10
9. 6 Reasons Why You Should Consider Vue.js For Your Next Development Project
10. How To Fix File System Error (-1073741819) On Windows 10?
11. Cod Warzone Best Loadout: How To Call And Pick The Custom Gear
12. How To Fix Trap_cause_unknown Bsod On Windows 10?
13. How To Fix Imessage Not Working In Macos
14. How To Fix Not Enough Disk Space Error On Microsoft Excel
15. How To Fix Error Code 0x80072f05 The Server Stumbled In Windows Store