ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
How To Fix Error 506 On Google Play Store
Total Articles: 3
Many of the users get error code 506, which is a failure of updating and downloading an app. Google Play Store is a secure platform for Android users to get new apps and update the installed ones. 506 error occurs when a user receives failed updates and downloads. The issue can occur due to several reasons and must be resolved. Here are some of the tips and steps to fix 506 error code which prevents you from downloading new apps.
Use Internal Storage Of Your Device
Whether you are using an Android smartphone or tablet, built-in storage space is available on your smartphone. Moving your targeted application into internal storage is one of the solutions to get rid of the error. Glitch and corrupted SD card often is the root cause of the error by which users face these issues. Moving the app into the internal storage cuts the role of SD card, and the app will be installed in your smartphone’s built-in storage space.
Change The Default Storage location
When you go on Google Play Store to download or update an app, the location is usually fixed to store the apps on your smartphone. If you face that error, simply change the default location where the downloading application will be installed on your Android device. Changing the storage settings resolves the issue in no time.
Restart Your Phone
The method of restarting your phone to fix an issue is way too traditional. In this case, the same goes with the issue of 506 error code. Restarting your smartphone is amongst the best troubleshooting method to adopt. Rebooting your smartphone simply puts all the settings to the default and clears some storage space on your device. Adopting this method instantly refreshes your phone’s memory and clears previously used the application’s data.
Unmount SD Card
Technically, it should be amongest the first method you should apply. Corrupted SD cards are basic problems that result in such errors. Corrupted SD cards cannot contain new data and the risk of losing the existing data is usually so high in such cases. Users can change the download location of the apps to the internal storage or use a new fresh SD card to fix the issue.
Remove Google Play Cache Data
Just like the Cache of your PC and smartphone’s browser. Google Play consists of such cache which needs to be cleared from time to time. Cache data is junk for browsers and Google Play. It can be one of the most basic overlooked reasons which needs to be kept in mind when facing such issues. Cache data prevent users from downloading new apps and update the installed one. It often causes such errors and clearing Cache is the root solution to fix the issue
Computer Programming Articles1. It Empire Web Development And Outsourcing Services
Author: Mian Arslan
2. Mobile Technology
3. How To Crop, Rotate, And Straighten Photos In Ios Devices
Author: Emily Johnson
4. What You Need To Know About Website Maintenance And Why
Author: Shruti Verma
5. Top 5 Loyalty Program Extensions For Magento 2
6. The Benefits Of Ixbrl To Companies
7. Three Marketing Fundamentals You Should Be Concerned About (explained)
8. How To Install Third-party Applications To Samsung Smart Tv?
9. How To Hide Text Messages On Your Iphone?
10. Make Your Site Authentic- Website Development Company In California
11. How To Hire The Qualified Services From A Reliable Blockchain Development Company
Author: Mee Noi
12. Innovation Stack For Web Application Development
13. Here’s How You Can Gain Deeper Insights Into Your Audiences To Make Intelligent Marketing Decisions
Author: Knack Systems
14. Sap Marketing Cloud – The Way To The Future?
Author: Knack Systems
15. Does Your Phone Listen To You?