ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Dashboard Cameras For Cars – 3 Strong Reasons To Install A Dash Cam
In a gist, a dashboard camera is an in-car camera system that takes a video and audio recording of your trips. Why would you want this device in your car? Dashboard cameras are said to be one of the most important innovations in automobile technology. This little device offers plenty of significant benefits, mainly these three:
1. Evidence for road accidents
You've probably seen dashcam videos on the news, movies, and crime series being used as evidence for accidents and other crimes. In fact, you probably have seen many dashcam footages that have gone viral on social media. This is one of the biggest reasons why drivers are installing dashboard cameras. These gadgets serve at witnesses to prove their or someone else's innocence. They are helpful in police investigations, specifically when finding out who's at fault in a road accident. In case you have become a victim of a car crash or fraud, submitting your dashcam footage may help you clear your name and even be properly compensated by the offending party and/or the insurers.
2. Provides an extra layer of protection
It's funny how a small device can protect one of your most important assets. Dashboard cameras not only record videos of your trips but also videos while your car is not in motion. They have sensor motion that activates when they detect suspicious movements. That way, your car is protected when it is in a garage or in a public parking lot. The mere presence of dashcams can deter thieves away because they know that these devices record in real time. In addition, these devices can also help catch vandals or thieves who might attempt to break into the car and steal belongings that you left in it.
Dashcam footage can also help you speed up your insurance claims. Because you have some proof that you were in a real, un-staged, and unfabricated accident, you can ensure that your insurance company will pay or repair the damage in your car according to your insurance policy. The dashcam footage can resolve any dispute between you and the company quickly.
Dashboard cameras aren't created equally. If you are looking to buy one, consider their features and specifications. Choose dashcams that record excellent HD videos.
Amrit Mirpuri was born in Manila, Philippines. He attended the University of Central Florida and gained a degree in Business Management. He is presently the C.E.O. of L.A. Group of Companies based in the Philippines which consists of L.A. Car Accessories Store and L.A Window films.For more information, visit www.lacaraccessories.com and checkout the variety of parking sensors available. May also visit their branches at Manila: GMAD Tower 7610 Guijo St. San Antonio Village, Makati City Paranaque: 52B President Ave Teoville 3, Sucat Paranaque Cebu: 36 Arch Bishop Reyes, Beside Red Planet Hotel, Cebu City Davao: El Pueblo Bldg. Diversion Road, Buhangin, Davao City
Automobiles Articles1. 5 Advantages Of Enrolling In Online Driving Lessons
Author: Nicholas Manchee
2. How To Take Care Of Your Harley Davidson During Lockdown
Author: Levi Fysh
3. How To Take Care Of Your Car During Covid19
Author: Oliver Mertin
4. Euro Design Auto Craft - You Have Enough To Worry About After An Accident
Author: Iglika Ivanova
5. Types Of Steel And Its Industrial Usage
Author: David Bowie
6. Mens Leather Motorcycle Jackets Bring Convenience!
Author: Ricardo Rios
7. Led Lights: Shining Lights In Your Automotive Design Within $50
Author: Aoonu auto
8. Some Popular Causes And Methods Of Overspray Removal
9. How To Deal With A Broken Car Windscreen?
Author: Sam Lampasona
10. Covid-19 And Car Buying: The Near Future Of Car Buying Amidst Coronavirus
Author: Kaitlin Miller
11. Things To Know About Piston, Piston Rings And Connecting Rods.
12. Here Is Why One Must Hire A Professional Company For Car Disinfection Treatment.
13. Facts You Never Knew About Driving Instructors
Author: Nicholas Manchee
14. What Makes Harley Davidson The Ultimate Cruiser Machine
Author: Levi Fysh
15. How To Replace A Faulty Clock Spring With A New One
Author: Hamish Crotty