ALL >> Health >> View Article
Male Organ Odor Fixes: Things To Do
Everyone gets it: Guys sweat. And some guys sweat more than others. And guess what? That sweat is often worst right around the male organ and sacks – which means that male organ odor is a commonplace occurrence. But just because it’s common doesn’t mean that it’s acceptable. Dudes concerned with male organ health – or even with just eliminating any embarrassing possible reactions to a “big reveal” with a partner – know that they need to consider fixes for male organ odor problems, especially if the condition is persistent.
Of course, as the saying goes, you don’t know what you don’t know – which means, with a guy’s own member located so far from his sniffer (and with only a contortionist able to get the nose close enough for a whiff), how does a guy know he has male organ odor? Well, for one thing, if he takes off his pants and he DOES get an unpleasant scent reaching all the way to his nostrils, chances are it’s a pretty bad case. But even less noxious examples can be off-putting. So here’s a trip: run a Q-tip around the male organ and sacks, then bring it up and inhale. That should help ...
... to answer the question.
But it’s always better to be safe than sorry, so here are some male organ odor fixes to consider, even if a guy is unsure if he needs help.
- Wash. Common sense, fellas. Washing the male organ and sacks regularly – usually every day, more often if engaged in lots of sweaty activity – is the best way to keep odor away. Intact men need to pay special attention to washing under the foreskin to help avoid build-up of unpleasant smegma. But don’t stop with the skin – wash pants and underwear regularly. Never wear underwear two days running – and give a really good sniff test to any pants that are on their second (or third or fourth or…) go-round without washing.
- Go coconuts. After showering, it may help to apply a little coconut oil to the midsection. Coconut oil helps to control some odors in some men – although since every man’s metabolism is different, it doesn’t work for everyone.
- Be loose. Tight briefs can make a man’s package look great, but it also can add substantially to the sweat and male organ odor problem. Especially during the summer, favor looser-fitting boxers, especially those made of a lightweight cotton. It also helps to wear pants made of cotton or other natural fibers that allow the midsection to breathe more easily.
- Go bald. A thick thatch of pubic hair just increases the heat on the male organ and sacks. Manscaping is something more and more guys (and their partners) are into, so trimming the pubes can help fight male organ odor. Even if a guy doesn’t want to shave down to the skin, a nice, short trim can make a difference.
- Watch the diet. You are what you eat, and what you eat can contribute to sweat., Spicy foods, for example, can raise the body temperature. High sugar and starchy diets also tend to create more unpleasant smells from sweat.
- Get air. Airing out the manhood helps a lot when fighting male organ odor. Spending some time naked every day can be beneficial. Sleeping naked is one possible way to achieve this for those with prudish roommates.
Men mustn’t let male organ odor become a problem when simple fixes are available. One other important fix: daily apply a superior male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). This will be especially helpful if the crème contains vitamin A, which contains potent antibacterial properties that help fight persistent male organ odor. Stronger, more resilient manhood skin also helps deflect odor’s staying power, so find a crème with alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant that fights oxidative stress and the damage it causes the male member skin.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Cbd Against Essential Tremor & Its Antioxidant Properties
Author: Mohsin beg
2. Tips For Finding A Good Neurologist In Mumbai
Author: Dr. Kharkar
3. Focus On Hearing Wellness In 2021
4. Consider These Home Remedies For Kidney Stone And Recover Fast
Author: peter roy
5. Should Pregnant Women Get The Covid-19 Vaccine?
6. What Is The Role Of Certified Nursing Assistant In Healthcare Team?
Author: Addi long
7. Why Upper And Lower Eyelid Surgery Md Appeal When Your Eyelids Start Drooping
Author: Sarah Morris
8. Using Massage In Business To Strengthen Business
Author: Ethan Robort
9. Get Proper Control Over Your Sleep Disorder
10. Transplant Diagnostics Market To Reach Usd 5.5 Billion By 2025 – Increasing Number Of Transplant Procedures
Author: Rama Sharma
11. The Dos And Don’ts Of Double Masking
Author: Apurva Gargava
12. What Are My Options For Teeth Whitening? Explain By Brampton Dentist
13. How To Use Laminar Flow Hood For Laboratory
Author: Airtech Equipment Pte Ltd
14. How To Decrease Rejected Medical Claims
15. Regular Dental Check-up - What To Expect
Author: Nisha Dhankhar