ALL >> General >> View Article
How To Unblock A Contact In Gmail
If you are not getting any email from a contact in your Gmail, then this means you have blocked them. It is possible that you have blocked that contact by mistake or any other reason. Do not worry, here’s how you can unblock your Gmail contacts.
Steps to Unblock a Contact in Gmail
• Go to the email message which you have received from the contact.
• After opening the email, you will get an Unblock “Name” option on the screen.
• Press on the Unblock “Name” option to get a confirmation text.
• Press on the Unblock option.
Now, you have successfully unblocked that contact from the blocked list. All the messages that contact sends you will go to the Inbox of your Gmail account.
But what if you do not get any message from the blocked contact? Then follow the steps mentioned below:
• Press on the Settings symbol.
• It resembles a cog or gear symbol.
• This symbol is provided at the upper right-hand side of the main menu of Gmail.
• Select the Settings option by going to the pull-down list, which is showing on the screen.
• After that, press above the Filters and Blocked Addresses option.
• Find the column which is named as “The following email addresses are blocked.”
• Emails from that contact will go to the “Spam” column.
• Choose the email ID of the contacts from the menu list which you wish to block.
• Choose the “Select All” option by pressing on the link.
• Click on that option when you do not wish to unblock all the contacts from the menu list.
• Press on the “Unblock selected addresses” option.
• Press on the Unblock option located in the pop-up box.
Steps to Unblock a Contact in Your Google Hangouts
• Press on the Menu symbol.
• It resembles a three lines vertical symbol.
• This symbol is located at the upper right-hand side of the display.
• By going to the menu list, find and press on the Settings option.
• In the Settings menu, go down and press on the Blocked people option.
• Then, find the contact which you wish to unblock.
• Press on the Unblock option given to the right-hand side of the contact name.
Steps to Block a Contact in Gmail
• Search and go to the email received from that contact.
• To the right-hand side of the email, press on the More option.
• It resembles a three dots vertical symbol.
• Search for the Reply symbol located on the right-hand side of the display.
• Choose the Block “Name” option by going to the menu list.
• You will get the confirmation email on your screen.
• In case you really want to block that contact, then press on the Block option.
Source :- http://i-mcafee.com/how-to-unblock-a-contact-in-gmail/
I am a Blogger and Designer .My interests range from technology to design. I am also interested in programming and education.
General Articles1. Dates Information
2. Affle (india) Limited Ipo Review
Author: Stock Investor
3. Dr Brenner Heidelberg
Author: Cornelius brenner
4. Bewerbungs Coaching Mannheim
Author: Thomas bieth
5. The Extended Product Range Of Our Architectural Finishing Products
Author: Dutco Tennant
6. Few Interesting Facts About Leather Jackets For Men And Women
Author: Ravjit Singh
7. Ways To Write Your Engineering Assignments
Author: Garry Taylor
8. Top Sales Outsourcing Company In India Suggests Way To Utilize Your Time
Author: AOB India
9. Punjabi Matrimonial Services | Matrimonial Website
10. Know The Benefits Of Hiring A Commercial Office Cleaning Service
Author: senate cleaning
11. Prenatal Massage Utah
Author: Cornelius brenner
12. How Cisa Certification Benefits It Professionals And Their Employers
Author: tayyba iftikhar
13. Best Ideas To Arrange Beautiful Flowers For Your Loved Ones
Author: Ashutosh Verma
14. Factors Why Responsive Website Development Is Required For Each Ecommerce Company
Author: Akash Bhowad
15. Proper Guides For How To Play Online Matka Play Game
Author: Online Matka Play