ALL >> General >> View Article
4 Things To Remember When Planning A Hen’s Party
A bridesmaid is not only expected to console and comfort the bride, but also assist the maid of honour plan a memorable hen’s party. If this is your first time as a bridesmaid, here’s what you need to know about throwing a hen party.
1. The When, Where, & How Phase:
Ideally, hens’ parties are held 4 to 6 weeks before the D day to give guests enough time and money to plan for both events, viz. the wedding and the party. Make sure you give plenty of notice to guests to avoid conflicts with other events that they may have to attend – send Save The Date emails or start a Whatsapp group. The next stage is to select a location – it could be within the country or abroad. When choosing a location, keep in mind everyone’s wishes – the bride –to- be, pregnant guests, those with children, etc.
The budget is another important consideration – it should be decided before researching the location and activities. How much can guests spend? Does the hotel, B&B, etc. offer any discount? Remember to set a realistic budget that everyone can afford.
2. Take Into Account The Bride’s Wishes:
It’s the bride’s time to shine – make sure she is involved in the decision making. From choosing the guest list to picking a theme, the bride’s opinions must be considered. The last thing you want to do is to surprise the bride with something she hates. Simple things such as putting together a playlist of her favourite tunes, arranging for her favourite cocktails or mocktails will make her feel special. Is there something that she always wanted to have in her party?
3. The Essentials:
Once you have decided on the location and theme for the hen’s party, the next thing to remember is to shop for accessories and hens night supplies. At Pecka Products, we sell a wide range of hen’s party accessories, including pecker-shaped cutlery, sashes, headbands, hen’s party games, and more. All of these products are available online and at a discounted price – all that you have to do is to place an order and avail free shipping within Australia.
Food is at the heart of any event, but it largely depends on the nature of the hen’s party. Depending on your budget, you could either hire a private chef to whip up a three course meal, or plan a perfect afternoon tea with plenty of finger foods and decadent sweet treats. If you are a group of foodies, make food an essential element of your weekend by signing up for a group cookery class.
Author Bio: The Author loves helping people plan hens’ parties and guides them things related to the event, including hen’s night supplies and hen’s party ideas. Visit https://www.peckaproducts.com.au/ for more details.
General Articles1. Online Matka World Invites People To Join Gambling Platform To Earn Money
Author: Arjun Dass
2. The Importance Of Foot Care In Daily Maintenance Routine Of Our Lives
Author: Marion Yau
3. Funeral Program Template
Author: Nitin Chaudhary
4. Dead Poets Society Film Music
Author: Rona Conn
5. A Solid Wood Flooring Guide For Interested Buyers
Author: Bernard Wogan
6. Turning Your Eyes To The Screen – Video Production Hertfordshire Bring Compelling Videos
Author: Martin Fennell
7. Pest Control Services In Bangalore
8. Iceel - It Maintenance, Import Export Training Institute, It Solutions And Services Support
Author: ICEEL India
9. Is The Sla As Popular As Other Methods In Rapid Prototyping Service?
10. Reasons Why Holiday Homes Are The Best Accommodation
Author: Arlene Flick
11. Why Pr Is Important For Your Business
Author: Atul Singh Chaudhary
12. Slot Gambling Without Deposit
13. Car Parking Markings To End-up Construction
Author: Martin Fletcher
14. Electrochromic Glass Market Size, Demand, Growth, Industry Review Till 2023
Author: Market Research Future
15. How To Defeat Emerald And Ruby Weapon In Final Fantasy 7
Author: karen minton